• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OK, will not go into details of the customs department. Yes, they do tax certain items even if you buy from ebay. One thing I am puzzled is if you buy a ipad online in LOS, you will not be taxed!. Guess what? The packaging shows it's from my beloved Sinking Land!!

Pii, the tax already included and Apple too care of it liao la. As for ebay and stuuf like that all got proper invoices and courier companies will come asking you for the tax that you need to pay. In this world no way to run tax la, somehow still gotto pay.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just came back from tea break and this
9b8e919e.jpg

Preparing to go out dinner liao, I am very well armed these few nights so don't nobody fuck around with me.
6ea15278.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came back from tea break and this

Preparing to go out dinner liao, I am very well armed these few nights so don't nobody fuck around with me.
First picture of drumstick looks super yummy. Is that Mui Fan?

Second picture, understood but why Camus? Umm. Thought camus brandy only use for hampers nia.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii, the tax already included and Apple too care of it liao la. As for ebay and stuuf like that all got proper invoices and courier companies will come asking you for the tax that you need to pay. In this world no way to run tax la, somehow still gotto pay.
OK, found a little secret. Go to Apple Thai website and Apple Sinkie website and check the price difference.:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joety, the food that you eat do not seem very healthy. Take care bro, health is important.

Thank you bro rectmobile from my heart really. Just so you know the roast goose I ordered for my Thai friends, I eat only a little. The love it. But I will be very careful here because I have gout problem and don't like it exploding and ruin my trip.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First picture of drumstick looks super yummy. Is that Mui Fan?

Second picture, understood but why Camus? Umm. Thought camus brandy only use for hampers nia.
\

Pii Chon, first pic is Roast Goose (烧鹅) cannot get such good roast goose in Thailand and also in Singapore. This is bestest here.

Second pic seriously just joke la. I bought all these to give to suppliers not for me to drink. I am a 蓝带 guy. You know something if you give Cordon Bleu many cannot appreciate and you got to explain. But when they see the two alphabets X and O they wake up. Hey I not just bought these liqueur but also Burberry and Gucci for female suppliers too. PR la bro, you know how business if conducted.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, I must have met you before in Patpong shopping for Burberry and Gucci :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: don't think so buddy, last time went to Patpong was alike 9 years ago and only for very short walk. All these stuff bought in Suvarnabhumbi. Aiya Chinese now a day very clever to spot good stuff.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: don't think so buddy, last time went to Patpong was alike 9 years ago and only for very short walk. All these stuff bought in Suvarnabhumbi. Aiya Chinese now a day very clever to spot good stuff.

Bro, you have not been to Patpong for a long time. I can tell you some of the stuff are better than the real one, especially Lacoste. As for LV, they're just as good as the real one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, you have not been to Patpong for a long time. I can tell you some of the stuff are better than the real one, especially Lacoste. As for LV, they're just as good as the real one.

hmmmmm bro I'm not into brands la, Hazard likes Lacoste though. I actually dress simply or for some sloppily. Only thing I like about brand is my car and watch that's about all. And if I buy something for customers or suppliers I'd better buy real stuff if not get caught very nak-tae la pii not worth the risk.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmmmm bro I'm not into brands la, Hazard likes Lacoste though. I actually dress simply or for some sloppily. Only thing I like about brand is my car and watch that's about all. And if I buy something for customers or suppliers I'd better buy real stuff if not get caught very nak-tae la pii not worth the risk.

I'm not asking you to buy fake stuff lah.

Anyway, genuine or fake is a matter of law, not quality. As far as I'm concerned, if the quality is good, I'm not ashamed.

Thailand is the OEM for Lacoste, and the stuff from Patpong are made from the same factory lah. The only difference is it's not legally sanctioned by Lacoste, which is why I say real or fake is a matter of law, not quality of goods.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm not asking you to buy fake stuff lah.

Anyway, genuine or fake is a matter of law, not quality. As far as I'm concerned, if the quality is good, I'm not ashamed.

Thailand is the OEM for Lacoste, and the stuff from Patpong are made from the same factory lah. The only difference is it's not legally sanctioned by Lacoste, which is why I say real or fake is a matter of law, not quality of goods.

Agree bro. by the way I wonder if you know this, in Central store, Guy Laroche, Lacoste, BSC, Arrow etc are all under the same company. Hey remember I posted I bought 7 flower shirts fromt eh Hazard lady in Central Ramintra? I forgot to say that these costs more than 9k baht and after discounts became about 7k something and the lady was very nice asked me about my central card points etc and she finally helped me to exchange my points with vouchers and also get additional discounts and finally I paid only 625 Baht. Yes 625. Good deal.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got to go sleep now but before that I wish to post tonight's meal

This is the restaurant

038e100f.jpg

1bf7404f.jpg

The room
404f33db.jpg

The dishes
730b98e3.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree bro. by the way I wonder if you know this, in Central store, Guy Laroche, Lacoste, BSC, Arrow etc are all under the same company. Hey remember I posted I bought 7 flower shirts fromt eh Hazard lady in Central Ramintra? I forgot to say that these costs more than 9k baht and after discounts became about 7k something and the lady was very nice asked me about my central card points etc and she finally helped me to exchange my points with vouchers and also get additional discounts and finally I paid only 625 Baht. Yes 625. Good deal.

Yes, I remember.

But I also remember you're supposed to keep the Central Card points for me. No ?

Hazard business shirts are one of the best among local Thai brands, but I feel they're overpriced.