• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Deserts

c55e7c68.jpg

4a321117.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The salmon sahimi stacked on top of cucumber looks best to me. Can I take take plate myself and you all share the rest? :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P'Joe, you chek ark. Making Alamaking more fatty. Khun Ying, you also chek ark, making Alamaking more horny.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody abalone so cheap? real 1 or not? tsk.... SG 1 so ex....

SG ones are overpriced, very much like everything else here.

I once had a big plate of steamed mini abalone at SZ for RMB$20 but that was many eons ago.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG ones are overpriced, very much like everything else here.

I once had a big plate of steamed mini abalone at SZ for RMB$20 but that was many eons ago.
Sigh, my friend keeps jioing me there, but I think of the long flight, I sianz 1/2 way...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loso also yaba? Anyway love some n learnt his songs.
Here's one of the unofficial anthem of Sek Loso doing a duet with Bird. Two of the biggest name in LOS.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wAFf3sEGqbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>