• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig @nanospeed @sbfuncle @balls2u @ultimareonline @lostvirgin etc are 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
56. @lostvirgin aka @GUDANGARAM and @whistling aka @NanoSpeed both show 小人trait of acting kind in one clone while very vicious in another clone and turn around to accuse people cb seller act virgin and chicken act phoenix. 野蛮人狗杂种小人就是这样的

Cheebye seller still want to act virgin.
You Jeremy Quek @lostvirgin aka @Balls2Uaka @sbfuncke aka @GUDANGARAM etc are the one acting decent in Facebook acting kind in one clone doing crimes in another clone whereas I am a victim of vicious crimes by you 野蛮人狗杂种 and hokkien virgin impossible to be hole seller acting nothing. I never deny I talked to people that I liked to talk to but I don’t have sex with anyone and not so cheap to sell nude sell cb unlike your Cantonese mother and your own kind cheap women 敢卖身不敢认is your own kind sell nude sell cb women Pui!

CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
57. After smearing raping murdering woman can act sheepish or talk about love as if nothing happened is of course no conscience 野蛮人小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
57. After smearing raping murdering woman can act sheepish or talk about love as if nothing happened is of course no conscience 野蛮人小人
This is gentlemen talk.
Old Sluts are irrelevant :roflmao:
Old slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese slut chicken mother and damn disgusting to call yourself a gentleman after smearing raping murdering woman. You are exactly like one true crime story 野蛮人usa immigrant that murdered a fellow immigrant for a few dollars and then act sheepishly talking about her love. No conscience 野蛮人is like that can rape can kill people and act like nothing happened eat and sleep well and talk about love. Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
59. Use one clone @NanoSpeed to use your particulars to link you to every woman having sex to insult you fake virgin having sex and then use another clone @whistling to insult you 犯贱for scolding him for insulting you is of course manipulative 小人。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
59. Use one clone @NanoSpeed to use your particulars to link you to every woman having sex to insult you fake virgin having sex and then use another clone @whistling to insult you 犯贱for scolding him for insulting you is of course manipulative 小人。
u peeping tom here men talk about women must be today got urge to have sex is it? Tsk tsk ... so 犯贱 one...
犯贱is you self admitted 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and your self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER whereas obviously it’s you or rather your clone @NanoSpeed that keep upping this thread around me talking about woman having sex and use words like consummation before or after marriage to lure me here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
58. @NanoSpeed Use words like consummation before and/or after marriage to link you to every woman having sex is of course despicable 小人
总之一句话虚伪小人伪君子哈哈哈哈

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
60. @sbfuncle Cantonese dog son of prostitute everyday hide in rat hole spamming lies of hokkien virgin sell cb not called 伪君子真小人called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
60. @sbfuncle Cantonese dog son of prostitute everyday hide in rat hole spamming lies of hokkien virgin sell cb not called 伪君子真小人called what?
The law is very very confusing.
Why gansiokbin is not charged for selling cb in tik tok and why got many SS chant in YouTube not arrested?
Pui your Jeremy Quek Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg big big gave birth no teach raised evil shameless 伪君子 SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF bastard criminal bully hiding in rat hole spamming lies defaming Gansiokbin sell cb. Knnbccb evil coward criminal dog prostitute is you Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin, you are using language which are vulgar and obscene, very unbecoming of an educated woman (assuming you are). Please lah, do you have to stoop so low?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin, you are using language which are vulgar and obscene, very unbecoming of an educated woman (assuming you are). Please lah, do you have to stoop so low?
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute instead of telling off your own kind for stooping so low to defame a hokkien woman as prostitute, you criticize the victim of crimes as stooping so low and vulgar and obscene. Obviously you get your priorities wrong because you are Cantonese shielding your own kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute instead of telling off your own kind for stooping so low to defame a hokkien woman as prostitute, you criticize the victim of crimes as stooping so low and vulgar and obscene. Obviously you get your priorities wrong because you are Cantonese shielding your own kind.
Anyone that hide in rat hole to abuse woman as prostitute should be hanged and their precious family women gang raped. Vulgarities are the least that these evil criminal dogs deserved.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not inching towards. She had long arrived at the delulu destination. She should be locked up in IMH and have the keys thrown away for good.
Another evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
61. @Liquigas aka @NanoSpeed do manipulation to focus on victim of crime reactions instead of their own criminal behavior persecution of hokkien virgin as prostitute and accuse victim mad is of course manipulative 小人

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

20240903180138.jpg