• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 1.5mil sinkies earn less than $34k p.a

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For example, I know at least three successful SME towkays like @JohnTan who rent out their own property and rent a landed property/condo for their own family to stay. They declare the rented property for employee, or Home-Office and fully tax-deductible.

My landed property in Bukit Timah is owned by me, not rented. Most sinkies have made a fortune from rising property prices, be it HDB or private. You're upset because you fell through the cracks or missed the boat because you were so cocksure that PAP was going to ruin Singapore at least 30 years ago.

jw5

Loyal
The measure of wealth and the ability to live comfortably is not annual income but net worth. You can have an annual income of $534K, but have $5,534K of debt, and you would still be living from hand to mouth. :cautious::eek::biggrin: