• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laolan Wong giving out more goodies to low class Sinkies to soften the impact of increase COL.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
20230928-cost_of_living_support_package.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah, they make too much money from the rising COE prices don't dare show too high budget surplus so kwai kwai give back. If not for the COE prices you think they give a shit?

beginning of the year COE Cat B was around $100k. Assuming they did the budget at ave $120k, then they are in surplus today by $24k ea. 24 bids a year x approx 2500 COES each bidding x $24k gives you $1.44b..... my ball park $...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah, they make too much money from the rising COE prices don't dare show too high budget surplus so kwai kwai give back. If not for the COE prices you think they give a shit?

beginning of the year COE Cat B was around $100k. Assuming they did the budget at ave $120k, then they are in surplus today by $24k ea. 24 bids a year x approx 2500 COES each bidding x $24k gives you $1.44b..... my ball park $...

Remember the 'free' vaccines, and various other 'free' stuff during the height of the scamdemic?

Guess who is paying for it? :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again I encourage all to migrate!!!
Do it while you're young.
Save yr sons from going through the NS brainwashing. They will never recover! They become a Sinkie forever! Cowardly, timid and voiceless.
Doesn't it hurt to have PAP repeatedly screw you, generation after generation?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
謝主隆恩皇上贊
體恤貧民撥千萬
把人打瘸賜拐杖
年年預算年年盼

貧民起訌想要幹
邀請唐僧來平亂
碎碎念念廢話慣
一棍打成西瓜爛

Last edited: