• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 1.5mil sinkies earn less than $34k p.a

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many mothers are now part timers or full time homemakers as somebody needs to pick up the kids at 130pm for 6 years if they are in primary school...most sg princess can't live with a maid and also most grandparents don't help out anymore after years of slaving and nation building..hence the low tfr and fake marriage rates created by dinks...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good honest pic for many many sinki
1000028787.jpg

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
That explain how 70% sirpok ish achieve mah

After 5 years MOP they die die must sell for profit even location like Yishun the profit is only $100K plus then apply to buy EC from private developers.

Some women even bought a full-fledged private condo that smaller than the old 3-rooms flat.

They are really rushing like mad bitches :roflmao:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 5 years MOP they die die must sell for profit even location like Yishun the profit is only $100K plus then apply to buy EC from private developers.

Some women even bought a full-fledged private condo that smaller than the old 3-rooms flat.

They are really rushing like mad bitches :roflmao:
100k ish still money mah

Given to u , why dun want lah

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
100k ish still money mah

Given to u , why dun want lah

My friend, I have to sell my flat to earn $100K plus leh.

To those young women who keep pestering your husbands to sell your flats, $100K plus is a big deal :redface:

Yours combined income doesn't have $100K plus per annum :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore schools are teaching obsolete syllabus instead of sending our people to take, for example those professional certificates for IT all done by AMDK, knn SG schools still stuck in 1990s technology, youtube all the real IT stuff is taught by people in Western countries here kosong
If they tot u any thing useful, they can't sell u more classes. :unsure:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, I have to sell my flat to earn $100K plus leh.

To those young women who keep pestering your husbands to sell your flats, $100K plus is a big deal :redface:

Yours combined income doesn't have $100K plus per annum :rolleyes:
you don’t have to care about your buyers, cos when it’s your turn to buy someone else’s property no one will care about you. A dog eat dog society is liddat. Can eat donch waste. Some dogs even cannibalise their own familee members

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset