• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look at this Kum Lan Jobseeker support scheme finally revealed - like giving Bread Crumbs, different from what was presented during LW NDP rally.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% retards Sinkies voted for it. Being the minority. you can shut the fuck up and try to enjoy being arse fucked.
Heng Ong Huat de woh
1000030264.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays have an idiom for this:

Indah khabar dari rupa.

Indah = nice, preety, good
khabar = news, grapevine, talk
dari = from, versus, compared to, etc
rupa = the looks, facts, reality
Suckers who believed what he said gets conned again. Will they ever learn?

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" On 17 January 2024, Mr Iswaran further informed me that he would return all monies received by way of salary as Minister and allowances as MP from the commencement of the CPIB’s investigations in July 2023.
Someone guilty knew he doesn't deserve to be paid, but Pinky insist on paying him. This is how you try to capture the heart of your cronies thru legal corruption.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Industries
Transportation

Turkey Hosts Gulf Nations in $20 Billion Bid for New Trade Route​

Pedestrians along the banks of the Bosphorus strait in Istanbul.

Pedestrians along the banks of the Bosphorus strait in Istanbul.
Photographer: Nicole Tung/Bloomberg
By Selcan Hacaoglu and Firat Kozok
August 29, 2024 at 3:38 PM GMT+8
Save
Translate

Turkey is hosting transport ministers from Iraq, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates in Istanbul on Thursday to discuss building an estimated $20 billion trade route connecting the Persian Gulf to Europe.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is seeking financing from the UAE and Qatar to build a rail and road network from Iraq’s Faw port on the Persian Gulf to its northern border with Turkey and a railway across Istanbul’s Bosphorus Strait bridging Europe and Asia.
https://www.bloomberg.com/tips/