• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Take your ass back to your country, ching-chong.”

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid suggestion when I am only using mobile and can’t see signature.

What a stupid slut, signature is not for yourself to see.
You fucking whore, you should use the mobile and take a photo of your cheebye and use as wallpaper before I find you and cut it off.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
707ba02bfe3a626761678adc8b1127bc
She's not white.

Can't imagine being racially abused by a disgusting half ape

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I have suffered an exactly same comment from so called same race Malaysian Cantonese neighbor in Nusa Duta that said ”滚回你的HDB去!” after i confronted them on their multiple dogs barking. Why expect other races to be nicer to you?
Own race Jeremy Quek so proud to hide in rat hole to bully me and yet act poor thing Pap and Indians and whatever other race bully you are so disgusting and certainly deserved i.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 149619

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This siaogao looks very familiar, a lot of bark but no bite.
One flog and she will whimper like a pathetic bitch she is, gripping her pussy tight.
That’s you acting garang here bullying woman and cb racist but act innocent smiling good man a wimp infront of woman and Indians in real life. In fact when a self declared Indian here talked to you in this forum you dare not use your usual racist insults on him. A wimp with whimper indeed. Pui you evil filthy coward criminal bully son of Cantonese chicken mother!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s you acting garang here bullying woman and cb racist but act innocent smiling good man a wimp infront of woman and Indians in real life. In fact when a self declared Indian here talked to you in this forum you dare not use your usual racist insults on him. A wimp with whimper indeed. Pui you evil filthy coward criminal bully son of Cantonese chicken mother!

滚回你的HDB去!! 失败贱货!