• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Take your ass back to your country, ching-chong.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the world know that’s what a poor thing cry racist treatment Malaysian Chinese said to me. “滚回你的HDB去!”
And I and many Singaporeans have never said such a thing to foreigners in Singapore. Yet we are called xenophobic what a joke.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you call your own country a shit hole and yet refused to give up citizenship? So cheap. Pui!
Because he's a loser. He has to depend on living in Singapore and working for an Ang Mo company for his rice bowl. What a big disgrace?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Own race Jeremy Quek so proud to hide in rat hole to bully me and yet act poor thing Pap and Indians and whatever other race bully you are so disgusting and certainly deserved i.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 149619

Only a filthy disgusting whore like you would welcome the Indians, because they feed you with cock!
You dirty third world whore!!