• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Take your ass back to your country, ching-chong.”

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman filmed spewing racist slurs at Orlando restaurant’s Asian staff after eating all food and requesting refund​

707ba02bfe3a626761678adc8b1127bc

A seafood restaurant in Orlando, Florida, took to social media to expose a woman who hurled racist abuse at its Asian staff after reportedly being denied a refund on Monday.

The woman’s tirade, which was caught on surveillance and cellphone videos, occurred at around 2:55 p.m. inside King Cajun Crawfish at 924 North Mills Avenue.

The restaurant said the confrontation started after the woman finished her meal — consisting of snow crabs and fried shrimp — and demanded a refund. She allegedly claimed that the shrimp were spoiled, despite having eaten three.

However, the restaurant maintained that the shrimp were not spoiled. They said the woman started ranting after they denied her a refund.

“We said sorry we cannot refund it and she started saying racist remarks. She also took all her food to-go,” the restaurant wrote in an Instagram post.

In an accompanying video filmed by manager Kristen Nguyen, the woman can be seen and heard saying, “You’re a Chinese bitch. You want me to spell it for you? You’re a Chinese bitch. That’s what you are.” The woman leaves the counter saying unintelligible words in a mock Asian accent. She returns at one point, telling Nguyen, “Take your ass back to your country, ching-chong.”

Nguyen, who is Vietnamese, posted the video to spread awareness on anti-Asian hate. In its Instagram post, the restaurant identified the woman as “Elizabeth Knighton,” the owner of a small business called “Bodi Beauty Bar.”

Instagram users posted messages of support in the comments.

“Sorry you guys had to go through this experience. Karma will come,” one user wrote.

“Your staff is amazing and no one in hospitality deserves that type of treatment,” another wrote. “Thank you for all that you do for our city!”

After the incident, the restaurant said the woman posted Google reviews using different names about “events that did not take place.” Some Instagram users also claimed that she has been changing her Instagram username.

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office who serves as a lead liaison to the Asian community reportedly visited King Cajun after the incident.

NextShark has reached out to the restaurant for comment.

Source:https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-filmed-spewing-racist-slurs-204702405.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I have suffered an exactly same comment from so called same race Malaysian Cantonese neighbor in Nusa Duta that said ”滚回你的HDB去!” after i confronted them on their multiple dogs barking. Why expect other races to be nicer to you?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well I have suffered an exactly same comment from so called same race Malaysian Cantonese neighbor in Nusa Duta that said ”滚回你的HDB去!” after i confronted them on their multiple dogs barking. Why expect other races to be nicer to you?
Why are you still in the shithole?? To terrorise KT Latha?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have given up my citizenship long ago
Well as reported in news before, Malaysians love to pretend to be Singaporeans when doing bad things and can only trust your words when see your red passport. Don’t forget you also said loud loud your father in law is not a sinkie and yet self busted your own lie to admit he owns a landed property.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a troublemaker wherever you go.
Singapore don't welcome you either, you are a fucking slut.
They should have sent their dogs to bite your chow hai.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a troublemaker wherever you go.
Singapore don't welcome you either, you are a fucking slut.
They should have sent their dogs to bite your chow hai.
Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb who are you to say that ?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE no morals no conscience animal everyday spamming evil filthy lies to harm woman. Pui Pui Pui a disgrace to humanity !​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE no morals no conscience animal everyday spamming evil filthy lies to harm woman. Pui Pui Pui a disgrace to humanity !​

Oh no photo again as my mobile plan is low on data. Justice needs money!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are an international pest, nuisance, slut!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Jeremy Quek evil filthy son of slut chicken mother mouth tell lies dare not swear to die a violent death. Pui Pui Pui!

Mark my words you whore!
Wherever you go, people will spit on you, tell you to fuck off, knock on your ceiling, whistle at your smelly cunt, look at you like you are a freak!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark my words you whore!
Wherever you go, people will spit on you, tell you to fuck off, knock on your ceiling, whistle at your smelly cunt, look at you like you are a freak!
No swear want to mark your words. Pui your Cantonese chicken slut mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised animal criminal bully with no morals no conscience. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Jeremy Quek evil filthy son of slut chicken mother mouth tell lies dare not swear to die a violent death. Pui Pui Pui!

When you pass the customs, the guy was looking at your photo and laughing. lol
He told his colleague you got smell.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No swear want to mark your words. Pui your Cantonese chicken slut mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised animal criminal bully with no morals no conscience. Pui!

You will die in JB the next time you go there!
Someone will stab your throat!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

Call all you want, like it makes any difference.
Gan Siokbin is a fucking slut, your name is associated with prostitution all over Google.
Your name will go down history as a filthy woman with a smelly cunt.