• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Take your ass back to your country, ching-chong.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy house in JB like a loser ah! lol
What a stupid whore.
Nope buy house in jb is like getting married full of happiness while sell house in jb is like divorce full of hate. You are the real loser hide in rat hole bully same race WOMAN. A wimp indeed. @jw5 is right again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope buy house in jb is like getting married full of happiness while sell house in jb is like divorce full of hate. You are the real loser hide in rat hole bully same race WOMAN. A wimp indeed. @jw5 is right again!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a loser pussy, large hole.
@jw5 must be your mother's customer, you snatched her customer you fucking slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I have suffered an exactly same comment from so called same race Malaysian Cantonese neighbor in Nusa Duta that said ”滚回你的HDB去!” after i confronted them on their multiple dogs barking. Why expect other races to be nicer to you?
Oh ya it’s double whammy not just same race but man bully woman. Just like Jeremy Quek here abusing Gansiokbin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya it’s double whammy not just same race but man bully woman. Just like Jeremy Quek here abusing Gansiokbin.
Oh should be triple whammy since it involves Cantonese bitches and bastard three person same race man and woman bully one.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh should be triple whammy since it involves Cantonese bitches and bastard three person same race man and woman bully one.

You are no woman you an animal, a pariah bitch,
you should be hung from a tree and flogged, take bamboo sticks poke your fucking cheebye!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

May I suggeet instead of copy & paste method, you copy everything amd whatever picture in your signature function instead. It can greatly save you lots of time and more efficient in your quick response.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I suggeet instead of copy & paste method, you copy everything amd whatever picture in your signature function instead. It can greatly save you lots of time and more efficient in your quick response.
What a stupid suggestion when I am only using mobile and can’t see signature.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely cut off your fucking cheebye curtain, you dirty filthy whore!

1655365018888.png