• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, i was drunk as usual yesterday nite...feeling an intense of emotion cos i am leaving sg in a couple of months but the corrupted and immoral cronies have to be taken care of...:o:p

hopefully, this day will come, i really hate them to the core!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must be kidding! Our friends up north and down south are just too busy thinking what else to do to make more money. Unlike our MIW, they have to source for themselves. Ours are presented on the dining table.

If not for the US presence in the Asia-Pac region, our two friendly neighbours would have overtaken the sea lanes surrounding Singapore and choked us economically. And there would be nothing we can do about it given our size.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...if malaysia really goes against us, that will bring us down together. unlikely, but i am very sure that they are hoping one day they will call spore a malay state. btw, do you know many s'pore malays are going back to malaysia for the past few years.

look at china president visit to SEA last year, he only visited malaysia and indon, what does that tell you as well?

Malaysia would never invade SG. It is not in their own interest to do so. As for Indo, it depends on who is in charge. Someone like Sukarno, then probably yes. To launch foreign policy to deviate attention from serious domestic problems.

If President of China does not visit SG, nothing to be alarmed about. Big brother is always a big brother. Better not to visit SG and give face to neighbours. The strong relationship is already cemented.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia would never invade SG. It is not in their own interest to do so. As for Indo, it depends on who is in charge. Someone like Sukarno, then probably yes. To launch foreign policy to deviate attention from serious domestic problems.

If President of China does not visit SG, nothing to be alarmed about. Big brother is always a big brother. Better not to visit SG and give face to neighbours. The strong relationship is already cemented.

i like your words of wisdom. thanks