• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for providing some insights of LSG. Do you know of any pap minister who has has that kind of qualities and abhor bootlicking and wayanging?
You will be surprised. The closest imo is NEH. Not easily succumbing to the demands of the "porlumpar". Quite straight and direct with them. Just my view.

The most sincere chap should be HCH but not incisive enough. Too gentle

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be surprised. The closest imo is NEH. Not easily succumbing to the demands of the "porlumpar". Quite straight and direct with them. Just my view.

The most sincere chap should be HCH but not incisive enough. Too gentle

ohh...yes, I am surprised.

I know NEH tries to be a mini LKY. he looks like LKY, sounds like LKY and behaves like LKY.

maybe that's why he suffers no fools.

if something happens to LHL now, will TCH become PM or will NEH be PM?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will LHL now swallow his PIDC rhetoric and the filipino community not celebrate it at Ngee Ann City?

Will TCJ eat humble pie and admit that Singaporeans have more wisdom than the pap when we said no to PDIC at Ngee City?

I shudder at the analytical ability and thinking power of pap leaders like LHL and TCJ.

No wonder SG is in such big trouble.

Can the other 50.1% wake-up??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very unwise of LHL to jump into the Filipino Independence Proposal fray without thinking carefully.

Did LHL consider the possible consequences of allowing Filipinos to celebrate their Independence Day at Ngee Ann City? Some possible consequences are:

1. Will there be possible law and order infringements when a big and boisterous crowd gather at Ngee Ann City on 8 Jun?
2. Who is responsible for law and order at Ngee Ann City? Must be SPF!
3. Can SPF ensure law and order on 8 Jun? What will be NJH's inputs?
4. Does the SPF recommend that a permit be issued for the celebrations?
5. Will India Embassy apply for permit to celebrate its National Day at Little India if 8 Jun permit is given? What wld LHL say then?
6. Will China apply for permit to celebrate PRC National Day in Oct? what will LHL say?
7. If permit is given, LHL is opening a can of worms.

Why didnt LHL think before he shoots off his mouth? Is he a loose cannon? Why did he just chastise Singaporeans without thinking

There is wisdom in confining National Day celebrations within the Embassy as the respective country will ensure law and order within its compound.

Will NJH now stand up, brief and advise the Cabinet to use their common sense and refuse to issue the permit?

Let us see whether LHL is man enough to acknowledge that he had exercised poor judgement and had made a fool of himself.

Or is this a blessing in disguise that hammers a nail in pap's coffin?

LHL owes Singaporeans an apology for his silly outburst on the PIDC issue.

Keeping quiet abt the whole issue now is not the right thing for him to do

Is he man enough to admit his mistake?

Last edited: