• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't you all see lhl and najib always retreat yearly, what does that tell you? the importance of the relationship between malaysia and s'pore? malaysia dun have the ability to invade cos' i heard their army very cock up. they started to get male volunteers in their army but end up with food poisoning on one occasion. but they can make alternatives like cutting water supply or limit food import.

if malaysia really goes against us, that will bring us down together. unlikely, but i am very sure that they are hoping one day they will call spore a malay state. btw, do you know many s'pore malays are going back to malaysia for the past few years.

look at china president visit to SEA last year, he only visited malaysia and indon, what does that tell you as well?

have you thought abt the consequences to MY if it attacks SG unprovoked?

besides the reason given by your PC, wld MY really do it?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the importance of the relationship between malaysia and s'pore? malaysia dun have the ability to invade cos' i heard their army very cock up. they started to get male volunteers in their army but end up with food poisoning on one occasion. but they can make alternatives like cutting water supply or limit food import.

so u are now saying MY wont invade nor attack SG?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
running a country is not easy, besides i think his mind is on more important issues like our indon and malaysia neighbours who is eyeing our territory.

You must be kidding! Our friends up north and down south are just too busy thinking what else to do to make more money. Unlike our MIW, they have to source for themselves. Ours are presented on the dining table.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not kidding, i am trying to relate from what i observe and heard. we are stronger than malaysia cos' we have good and brighter pple than them. but on a social point of view, i feel that they are more tolerant than sinkies.

You must be kidding! Our friends up north and down south are just too busy thinking what else to do to make more money. Unlike our MIW, they have to source for themselves. Ours are presented on the dining table.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nutbrush is too naive to think that MY and Indon want us.

In fact LKY did hint that SG may return to MY one day and he was unequivocably told off by the malaysians. if malaysia wants us, they can get us without having to go to war. but MY doesnt need us

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not kidding, i am trying to relate from what i observe and heard. we are stronger than malaysia cos' we have good and brighter pple than them. but on a social point of view, i feel that they are more tolerant than sinkies.

it just show that we are different.

but it does not show that they want to invade us?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's good to see things simply cos' less worries.

nutbrush is too naive to think that MY and Indon want us.

In fact LKY did hint that SG may return to MY one day and he was unequivocably told off by the malaysians. if malaysia wants us, they can get us without having to go to war. but MY doesnt need us

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember when i was in army, my PC who was a commando regular did say our biggest threat is malaysia, that was in the 90's.

Your PC kena brainwashed during OCS. Commando or not, makes no difference. Your PC is just one reason why we are screwed. He must be in the 60%.