• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian eating what is your views?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posh restaurant meaning?
There are a few good steak houses. I mean really good. Of course we don't mean the wagyu beef at Astons. Astons not there yet.
Angus House serves quite nice steaks and you can see the marbles on the meat clearly. Each set ranges $60 up not cheap, but they are very nice. The Kobe ones are fed with very good diets and locally, I don't think can get, probably have to go Japan and taste the freshness of it. That is probably why in Italy, france, you get to taste very nice steaks

never been to angus house. check it next time. where is it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have a friend who went to BMT with a PES C status. Pes C because he has low blood pressure. He is vegetarian since young. Are they related?

Being a vegetarian doesn't mean will become more healthy than others. Still need a balance diet and lots of exercise

you are talking about a person who is too dumbfuck to eat a proper meal and dun do exercise, it has nothing to do with vegetarian.

What to expect of a sinkie fren, a sinkie can only know low quality pple.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
never been to angus house. check it next time. where is it?

It's at Takashimaya.
The $60+ are in the lower range. I see the menu they have the $100+ range steaks. For special occasions can go. I took the Ribeye which is at $60+ per person. Already can feel the difference which you taste at other normal steak restaurants.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, to you humans are herbivores, but to the rest of the population as well as the scientific community, humans are considered omnivores. So, can I say you have a scoped view mindset? :p

You want to be a vegan, so be it. Don't have to force others to see and agree with you on the same points. :wink:

scientists are also cock up. i got even doctors who tells me veggie food are good and yet they still eat meat. Say one thing and do another thing.

You dun have the higher sense of nature and you think these views are scoped.

There are scientists who are vegetarian as well, ALbert Einstein. So he has scoped view? He is the most famous scientist. That is why smart pple are vegetarian and truly understand nature.

http://www.happycow.net/famous/albert_einstein/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is my favourite cut

ribeye.jpg

YOur God tells you not to eat meat leh, why you still eat?

Genesis 1.29: God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 9.4: But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat fuck u lah :oIo::oIo::oIo:

just becos ppl do things diff from u that means cannot?? :confused:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: die in thailand.. dun ever come back!

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
No i don't. Vegan means avoid meat, eggs, milk and products that has eggs and milk in it. Vegan also dun use leather products, no honey, no silk, . basically Zero animal product.

Eggs I understand, but why not honey? That doesnt kill any bees. What is the rationale for not ANY animal product?

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Albert Einstein is a theoretical physicist. What the heck does he know about nutritional science and what does his eating habits have to do with you Tonychat? Amazing how you manage to draw parallels which are light years apart and are essentially inconsequential. No one said Veggies are bad. If your doctor told you veggies are bad you should find another physician. Its not as simple as saying one thing and doing another. Its your lack of understanding as to what they are trying to tell you. Vegans may develop certain deficiencies so nutritionists and doctors commonly advise on supplements such as Vitamin B complex, zinc, calcium and iron tablet depending on the individual's state of health. The vegan diet has to be planned as that adolescents,elderly & pregnant women will have different nutritional requirements. Its not just a no brainer issue of let's go eat greens completely. And doctors have the choice of eating the occasional steak to satisfy their taste buds as well as to provide their body with various nutrients. Tonychat your attitude is exactly like the MIWs. Absolute arrogance and seriously myopic.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It means you dun understand much about veganism. You better do your research. If i have problems, then long time ago i have problems.

I am healthier as ever.

I use ALbert Einstein as example because he is smart enough to the point of being aware of what he is eating.

I am pointing to his intelligence. At his time, he already say that diet has a link to the environment and he is right.

And i dun take supplements.

You mean i have to be humble to sinkie? Sinkie dun deserve that. YOu should see how sinkie behave in bangkok.. you call that humble???

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you wear clothes? The cotton in your clothes come from burning large tracts of land(thereby sacrificing innocent plants & destroying habitat) to make way for cotton plants that are exploited by the cotton industry. Do you eat anything that comes from a plantation? Its the same! Do you live in a house? The building materials of your house come from mines which destroy ecological habitats of thousands of local animals. Do you use computers? The toxic metals in the computers can eventually leak into the ground water and mutate amphibians. You will leave your ecological footprint no matter what Tonychat all the more because you are a human being. So Tonychat from now on walk the talk and go about naked, go live in a cave and sell away your computer.

CCB tonychat,

then why u eat plants??:confused: human beings also grow plants for consumption. plants also have life what.. so it is plants exploitation:confused:

CB kia, talk 1 thing, do other thing. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most land clearing are to grow crop to feed the animals that is killed to satisfy your bloody lust for meat. Once again pls do ur reserach.

This are the things that meat industries do not want you to know.

And once again i see a meat eater trying to justify their feel comfortable rights to eat meat, LOSERS.....

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dun have the higher sense of nature and you think these views are scoped.

There are scientists who are vegetarian as well, ALbert Einstein. So he has scoped view? He is the most famous scientist. That is why smart pple are vegetarian and truly understand nature.

http://www.happycow.net/famous/albert_einstein/

I see. Just like Hitler right? :rolleyes:

http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/hitler.html

We are not dummies here and can draw our own conclusion. Self-righteousness is not the way of an understanding nature.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB tonychat theory :

1) if u live in spore (unlike him living in thailand) = losers

2) if u eat meat (unlike him eat grass) = losers

Fuck u CCB tonychat.. u r the worst type of arrogant chow ah gua there can be..:oIo::oIo:

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep telling people to do research when what you know is apparently erroneous and shallow. How long was Albert Einstein a vegetarian? Was he a true vegan? Apparently the only written proof was just a letter during the final year of his life! Please don't drag this luminary down to your level. Albert Einstein's intelligence or preference has no bearing on our nutritional requirements as omnivores? What he feels is of no issue. He's no trained biologist, doctor or nutritionist so his statements on man not being born as carnivores is scientifically incorrect. Are you even trained in any scientific discipline?Seriously I like to know what schools you attended so that I can avoid sending my children there. First you allege that humans are herbivores, then you drag god into the picture, claim that meat causes cancer. You bash scientists so where is your research paper that is reviewed by professionals?

You alone do not represent the spread of the entire population hence you can't expect everyone to be of the same condition as you are. Its all about you isn't it? I'm sorry but the world does not revolve around you alone. I feel sorry for you, why do you need to come online to bash people instead of showing people verified scientific facts with a cordial attitude.

It means you dun understand much about veganism. You better do your research. If i have problems, then long time ago i have problems.

I am healthier as ever.

I use ALbert Einstein as example because he is smart enough to the point of being aware of what he is eating.

I am pointing to his intelligence. At his time, he already say that diet has a link to the environment and he is right.

And i dun take supplements.

You mean i have to be humble to sinkie? Sinkie dun deserve that. YOu should see how sinkie behave in bangkok.. you call that humble???

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genesis 1.29: God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 9.4: But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.[/COLOR][/B]

12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."