• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian eating what is your views?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat

Stay away from woman's breast and pussy if you still want to be a vegetarian. Milk and juices are not meant for vegetarian.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Killing cycle is part of life natural cycle, sad but true.

Back to vegetarian eating. It's good for health but you need the right balances of diet. I seen my mother who was a vegetarian for years cook her meals. She cooked quite a lot of things. She alway told me that it's not only green vegetables. you need some beans, carrots, potatoes and many more.

btw, 素食 can eat eggs. But if you eat ( that term in chinese I don't know how to write ) you don't eat eggs.

It is a natural cycle for a carnivore, you are not a carnivore. Humans to me are herbivores, they are not even omnivores. When you put meat into the diet, heart disease and cancer comes in.

YOur mum is educated on what to eat to get full nutritions, Meat does not have full nutrients. Those variety of veggies should be taken by meat eater to neutralise all those cancer-causing substance by meat eating.

Meat-eaters think that by eating meat, you have this illusion of having a complete meal. oh yeah, complete with all the cancer, cholesterol substance.

You do not need to cook a whole buffet meal for a veggie meal, just 2 or 3 dishes per meal is enough and do a different 2 or 3 dishes the next day.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat

Stay away from woman's breast and pussy if you still want to be a vegetarian. Milk and juices are not meant for vegetarian.

that CB thai loser tonychat goes for ladyboys.. so no worries for him :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat

For your info, i dun drink cow's milk, cow's milk are for calf. Human milk are for babies, and not for adult.

Stupid human get cows' milk and give it to human and then all the complications starts.

We got soya milk and rice milk.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a natural cycle for a carnivore, you are not a carnivore. Humans to me are herbivores, they are not even omnivores. When you put meat into the diet, heart disease and cancer comes in.

Ok, to you humans are herbivores, but to the rest of the population as well as the scientific community, humans are considered omnivores. So, can I say you have a scoped view mindset? :p

You want to be a vegan, so be it. Don't have to force others to see and agree with you on the same points. :wink:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is my favourite cut

ribeye.jpg

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will take a long time before those toxic can be flushed from your system.
my mom has been a vegatarian for about 10 over years but still have high cholestrol and high blood.
it may not be good for some.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mom has been a vegatarian for about 10 over years but still have high cholestrol and high blood.

maybe she put a lot of oil when she fry the veges.. u got think or not??

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human is neither carnivore nor omnivore. In fact, human isn't even vegetarian; human is fruitarian to begin with. Human even till today, won't find raw vegetables particularly delicious. Human always find fruits naturally delicious, and wonder why a tiger or a lion doesn't care about tasting fruits but goes for bloody raw flesh, the smell of which makes human feel like puking.

However, after the discovery of fire and invention of cooking, it's quite hard to avoid eating cooked meat in the human society. Eating cooked meat doesn't make one a carnivore. A true carnivore has the teeth to tear the flesh right off its prey, the appetite to swallow it raw and short intestinal tract to digest it quick before it rots. And a true carnivore actually finds bloody raw flesh very delicious.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do not believe that your mum has high cholesterol after being vegetarian. Did she eat eggs and drink milk or products that contain these?.

I remember last time, years ago i went to have my cholesterol check that is 2 hours after i have a plate of vegetarian chicken rice with peanut sauce on it.

My cholesterol reading is 150+. That is at the healthy level and at that time, i still take products that contain milk but i dun drink milk.

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a look at the predatory behavior of our closest relative in the animal kingdom and tell me humans are not omnivores. If we did not eat bison, hunt wild pheasants why did our ancestors craft spears and slings? To throw spears at apples? Our ancestors learnt to domesticate wild bovine, wild turkey,wild boar, wild chickens and kept them in pens so they need not hunt so much. The livestock meat is still the same type of meat our ancestors ate. The changes to farming after modernization is huge as we increased the efficiency of production by using growth hormones, antibiotics and other techniques. Meat by itself does not cause cancer. Please stop your propagation of pseudo science.Increased risk due to high consumption does not render it causal. There are many substances in the meat we eat eg nitrites in sausages. However used amounts are regulated. To expect people to suddenly wean off meat is kinda ludicrous and unconvincing. Small steps at a time is much better. Tonychat the way you communicate is abominable as such not only have you failed to convince people, you managed to incite hate towards vegetarians.

http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~stanford/chimphunt.html

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a friend who went to BMT with a PES C status. Pes C because he has low blood pressure. He is vegetarian since young. Are they related?

Being a vegetarian doesn't mean will become more healthy than others. Still need a balance diet and lots of exercise

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually beef steak in singapore are really shitty
even the posh rest.

you got to go to EU, like italy, france and taste real steak.

yum yum

Posh restaurant meaning?

There are a few good steak houses. I mean really good. Of course we don't mean the wagyu beef at Astons. Astons not there yet.
Angus House serves quite nice steaks and you can see the marbles on the meat clearly. Each set ranges $60 up not cheap, but they are very nice. The Kobe ones are fed with very good diets and locally, I don't think can get, probably have to go Japan and taste the freshness of it. That is probably why in Italy, france, you get to taste very nice steaks