• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian eating what is your views?

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank , i think most vegetarian are 'Animals'! Cows, horse , pigs , sheeps!! ( Oh yes ! That's way they need a 'Sheperd' like "GOD" to guide them...) etc..........:rolleyes: Oh and also MONKEYS like 'tonychat'.:oIo::oIo::oIo::cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it's wrong that meat is harder to digest compared to veggies. Look at the stomach of a cow. It has 4 chambers. The grass is also chewed a 2nd time after it has gone thru 2 chambers of the stomach i think. Plant eaters also eat stones to help digest plant material.

Since humans do not have that sort of digestive system it shows that they are not meant to simply digest plants.

Besides i doubt anyone would want to eat raw plants. They say hey who dares to eat raw meat needs to be cooked. Who dares eat raw veggies just bought from the market or raw potatoes?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's wrong that meat is harder to digest compared to veggies. Look at the stomach of a cow. It has 4 chambers. The grass is also chewed a 2nd time after it has gone thru 2 chambers of the stomach i think. Plant eaters also eat stones to help digest plant material.

Since humans do not have that sort of digestive system it shows that they are not meant to simply digest plants.

Besides i doubt anyone would want to eat raw plants. They say hey who dares to eat raw meat needs to be cooked. Who dares eat raw veggies just bought from the market or raw potatoes?

bro, raw plant is good, it depend on our taste buck, fruit r raw, salad r raw, i intend to become a 100%raw eater but very difficult, now my diet consist 70% raw, hope can fully raw when i reach 45yrs old. eat raw is good except fuck :biggrin:, must safe safe:p.
anyway vegetarian just a life style, just made it simple. don't get heat on this topic, not worth it. my intention is simple, just hope everyone r well, we need a strong body and soul to survive especially in this sunny land which run by the evil pap.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, raw plant is good, it depend on our taste buck, fruit r raw, salad r raw, i intend to become a 100%raw eater but very difficult, now my diet consist 70% raw, hope can fully raw when i reach 45yrs old. eat raw is good except fuck :biggrin:, must safe safe:p.
anyway vegetarian just a life style, just made it simple. don't get heat on this topic, not worth it. my intention is simple, just hope everyone r well, we need a strong body and soul to survive especially in this sunny land which run by the evil pap.....

Yes to each his own, how he lives his own life and what he eats.

Btw would just like to add, humans have managed to survive and thrive over almost every single land mass precisely cos they eat all sorts of plant and animal foods and more.

Imagine if say humans were like herbivores. Eating exclusive plant foods. Well i doubt they would survive in certain places and u have to take note that herbivores specialize in different sorts of plants. Take cows for eg. They mostly eat grassm they don't eat shoots or leaves from the trees. Goats do both more or less.

Man is not pure carbivorous as well. That's why i cannot stand the vid put out by those vegans that man is a plant eater.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no no.. monkey is TC's nemesis.. Bro Sifu :biggrin:

aiyah never mind lah... as long as tonychat kena fucked, its ok..

really cant stand that loser.. everything he do means correct..

eg eat grass, stay thailand, say bad things about spore, fuck ladyboy..

as long as you dun do what he does, u r automatically classified as 'loser'..:biggrin:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

The angmos had been eating raw salad, the japanese eating raw shredded radish with their shasimi and i think our early anscestors were eating raw meat and vegetable b4 fire was discovered.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The angmos had been eating raw salad, the japanese eating raw shredded radish with their shasimi and i think our early anscestors were eating raw meat and vegetable b4 fire was discovered.

It's well known that plant fibres are harder to digest compared to animal ones. That's why plant eaters have longer digestive systems compared to meat eaters.

I read that fire was discovered by homo erectus which is not modern man. They were closer to apes and hence had probably stronger digestive systems.

In any case i have not really read up on palentology and hence do not really know about the eating habits of man yet eating meat has always been part of mankind's history. Before man grew crops they hunted meat. It was mat that enable man to grow his huge brain and intelligence. This shows that man is not truly a plant eater like how plant eating advocates would have you to believe.

In any case mankind's intelligence has reached a stage that instinct does not have such a great control over him unlike less intelligent animals.

HUmans can eat all the unhealthy or disgusting types of foods or whatever they want against the laws of nature.

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony:

You have the wisest choice in your life to turn vegan. Do worry what others think, your conscience is clear that you have done your part to end animal suffering. Not only that, you have also try to stop/slow down global warming and are doing a great job to save the environment.
Your health has also improved as a result.

Bravo vegetarians!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony:

You have the wisest choice in your life to turn vegan. Do worry what others think, your conscience is clear that you have done your part to end animal suffering. Not only that, you have also try to stop/slow down global warming and are doing a great job to save the environment.
Your health has also improved as a result.

Bravo vegetarians!

My wisest choice is not turning vegetarian or vegan.

My wisest choice is to stay away from sinkie and making sure to keep it that way.

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy for you to say cos you are out of sinkie.

I am struck with this shithole with little pay but lots of debts to pay. I didnt voted for them.

In fact i am very sure lots of people here like me hate this place but do we have a choice? Say everyone also knows but any solution?

Help me!!!!!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy for you to say cos you are out of sinkie.

I am struck with this shithole with little pay but lots of debts to pay. I didnt voted for them.

In fact i am very sure lots of people here like me hate this place but do we have a choice? Say everyone also knows but any solution?

Help me!!!!!

u have a choice. go back to basic, be simple. can get advice from uncle downgrader. :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I know & have eating, vegetarian food in Singapore is not healthy, especially those, so-called vegatarian food in the food centres etc.

Too much of ingredients, that do not promote healthy living, too much oil, too much colouring, too much flour, too much salt...

On more thing, why the need for MOCK food?, if one is vegetarian?, mock duck, mock chicken, mock fish, mock prawns, it is making a MOCKery out of vegetarians.

Being a vegetarians, wether religious or not, means staying off meat & meat related food.

One eats vegatables, fruits & vegatable related food to get the esential nutrients, but in Singapore, we have MOCK vegetarians.

Not easy to be a vegan in Singapore....not that hard though!...but my point of view is that, we have plenty of MOCK vegetarians around!!!..and they are really not eating healthy!

Agree with you. Vegetarian food in hawker are not healthy mostly process by machine sure have add in some chemicals and maybe worst than some fresh meat. Unless those vegetarian eat those vegetable/fruit directly from market or fresh pick from garden.:smile:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are living in a 1st world country. How simple and basic can there be???

bro, ur main problem is thinking this shit place is a 1st world country which is not, except thoses papies paid is first class .u blindly chasing inpractical stuff trouble will just follow u in a package. sit down, relax..think. wat is need in ur life and eliminate those unnecessary stuff in life. to be simple is not easy, it need wisdom, but can be done if eliminate ego....

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, ur main problem is thinking this shit place is a 1st world country which is not, except thoses papies paid is first class .u blindly chasing inpractical stuff trouble will just follow u in a package. sit down, relax..think. wat is need in ur life and eliminate those unnecessary stuff in life. to be simple is not easy, it need wisdom, but can be done if eliminate ego....

Talk is simple my friend, if you see my sentence again there is 2 meaning.

I understand you meant well. cheers!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If human beings have to eat meat to become smart, they won't be able to eat meat anyway. Cause before eating meat, they had to be smart enough to discover the use of fire and invent cooking utensils and hunting weapons. Monks must be idiots, and yet millions of meat eaters go to monks for advice.
So profound. Beats warped logic here anytime:p:wink: