• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will fold up if..........LKY

jw5

Loyal
any more to add?

It all boils down to the mentality that he knows all, knows best, his family members are the best, the people he selects are the best, if u are not for me u are against me, this is the way, this is the right way, it's the only way, or we will be in trouble, or we will be finished, blah blah blah, etc etc etc.
This mentality has been passed on unfortunately and the policies they have created over the years are mere reflections of this mindset.
What is sorely lacking is an empathy and understanding of ordinary peoples' problems and concerns.

jw5

Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

Pre-emptive strike, next up cook up some data to show babies still not enough and then continue to import FTs officially. Some goondus will fall for it.

Even if they had enough locally produced babies, they would still be importing "foreign talent".
And even if they had enough "foreign talent" who were being accepted by the locals, they would still be encouraging procreation by the locals.
Their purpose at the end of the day is to stretch the infrastructure they have created to the utmost maximum, so that they and the other elites can continue to reap economic benefits from the corporate like entity they have "painstakingly" created. As some have put it, "rent-seeking". Another way to put it is "generating business or creating scaleability", terms a profit-making enterprise would sometimes use.

Having a population of 3 to 4 million, living decently and comfortably, happily chugging along with the freedom to choose their lifestyles, but without the excess underserved wealth that so many have accumulated for themselves, is simply not enough for them anymore.
That's why if any of them were to ask me what's the solution, my sarcastic reply would be that their grandchildren, in addition to owning the restuarant, can also be the chef and the dishwasher.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

Since LKY like to use threatening language, we can jolly well do the same.

If PAP does not buck up, we will replace you with WP.
How's that?

jw5

Loyal

If PAP does not buck up, we will replace you with WP
How's that?

He already replied to this mah, if u do that, u will have 5 years to repent.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

He already replied to this mah, if u do that, u will have 5 years to repent.

as far as me is concerned, me is feeling just great and me is spreading the love :p:p:p

jw5

Loyal

as far as me is concerned, me is feeling just great and me is spreading the love :p:p:p

Of course lah bro, sonny arready say sorry mah, the repenting part is boh pa kay one.
But don't spread the love too far and wide hor. :p

trafficman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too expensive to raise a child here.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. my reply to broken record.
2. see! my middle finger.
3. first, check it own daughter first.
4. before giving out some useless instructions again!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. want more children.
3. easy & simple.
4. abolish the women charter first.
5. second: one man two or more women.
6. quaranteed: babymaking!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
truth to be told, we're looking directly at the results of an array of flawed policies.
1. the "stop-at-two" policy was too high handed, too unforgiving. any more to add?

And was there any truth in poorer malays who got some "rebate" or bonus for giving up on the stork?

Add controversial "nature and nurture" thingy, with grad moms and all.

But many of us adulterate the quality. Oh, for the master race:(

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana. There is nothing wrong to be supportive of the government. But to just blindly support everything they say or do is just plain 'por lup par' of the highest degree. Once a while take a break. Put down the lum par you are carrying and take a rest.
With such a low population growth, you think unemployment is a concern? This alone shows how a fucktard you are

you don't know he is leelated ah ? the great leader of south korea could be his grand great leader.

he living in an ivory tower and throwing slit shots from it.
how could he ever understand the pain and the cry of the ordinary sinkies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. want more children.
3. easy & simple.
4. abolish the women charter first.
5. second: one man two or more women.
6. quaranteed: babymaking!

You forgot one essential step. Must 1st get rid of the expensive PAP. Once they are gone & if whoever takes over does dismantles all those expensive policies that enrich the PAP.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
That what I always comment. LKY biggest mistake is 2 child policy.
LKY will die with regret 2 child policy causing Sg citizen mentality become norm to have 2 child or less.

he will die WITHOUT ANY regret , knowing that all things are in order.
even if the prince can hold the fort for any 5 years , it does not matter.
the entire empire can move to another location and they can live happily for another few generations without have to work.
of course they would not be king and queen there. damn it.
maybe some of the sycophants will still be there to answer to their beck and call.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. He's more cunning than you think.

one man , no matter how cunning he is , cannot accomplish so many deceitful things without the help of others.

lacky like The Wooden , Marboro Tan , Zorro Lim , etc are no better than him.

and there is a platoon of equally cunning heartless "scholars" to help in the planning.

every angle , every detail is looked into , then sold to the sillypooreans as the remedy for their woes.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's has been planned all along from way back when to increase the population by granting foreigners citizenship to garner more votes and perpetuate their rule.

If there is any ominous sign that the population is decreasing, why is there any need to build 20,000 more flats in 2013? They have already released thousands of flats in 2012 and more due in 2013. Are there so many Singaporean families that needed a home or the demand is from new citizens? This is a something we should analyse as we are not reproducing to replace ourselves so how is it there are such a demand? It does not make sense.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there is any ominous sign that the population is decreasing, why is there any need to build 20,000 more flats in 2013?

Profit maximization in a corporate fascist state. More money for HDB and its crony land developers and contractors.

That's how the game is played in Singapore Inc.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if they had enough locally produced babies, they would still be importing "foreign talent".
And even if they had enough "foreign talent" who were being accepted by the locals, they would still be encouraging procreation by the locals.
Their purpose at the end of the day is to stretch the infrastructure they have created to the utmost maximum, so that they and the other elites can continue to reap economic benefits from the corporate like entity they have "painstakingly" created. As some have put it, "rent-seeking". Another way to put it is "generating business or creating scaleability", terms a profit-making enterprise would sometimes use.

Having a population of 3 to 4 million, living decently and comfortably, happily chugging along with the freedom to choose their lifestyles, but without the excess underserved wealth that so many have accumulated for themselves, is simply not enough for them anymore.
That's why if any of them were to ask me what's the solution, my sarcastic reply would be that their grandchildren, in addition to owning the restuarant, can also be the chef and the dishwasher.

Yes, like i said, they will cook up some data to support the call for importing FTs. They need alot of $$$ to cover the losses, you know? They are generating good revenue from this exercise.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Profit maximization in a corporate fascist state. More money for HDB and its crony land developers and contractors.

That's how the game is played in Singapore Inc.

That still does not explain the source of demand. If we are not replacing ourselves for more than a generation why is there a demand? I can relate to increasing population = more flats to be built, but not if locals not reproducing enough = more flats needed. So where can the increase in demand for more flats to be build originate from? From my PoV, the demand is due to having new citizens to increase the population.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG will fold up??

PAP will fold up, SG won't

You are given or shall I say taken absolute power for half a century and this is your speech today?? We will fold up?

Under the present leadership, it is better that we fold up and start again, at the same time prepare to haul them all up in court to be charge under plundering the country's reserve. Up till now we yet to see any personal net wroth declaration from all these politicians and their family.

If PAP does not buck up, we will replace you with WP.
How's that?