• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will fold up if..........LKY

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don't Think Everyone Is Willing To Do Bad Stuff

I don't think so. He's more cunning than you think.

one man , no matter how cunning he is , cannot accomplish so many deceitful things without the help of others.

lacky like The Wooden , Marboro Tan , Zorro Lim , etc are no better than him.

and there is a platoon of equally cunning heartless "scholars" to help in the planning.

every angle , every detail is looked into , then sold to the sillypooreans as the remedy for their woes.

I don't believe everyone is so 'gwai' and willing to do his bidding all the time without any hesitation. They were quite powerless to resist - resistance is futile and it can bring bad consequences to themselves (ie. condemned, cold storage = sit on the bench for the entire game). Only the few who want an easy route to success by playing along with his dirty games, will be willing to listen like obedient dogs. Even LHL had to kowtow to his demand whether he likes it or not.

Scholars ? There will be good and bad ones lah. Lun lun case for them - can't do anything like opposing his ideas as bad. So some of these cunning scholars will sell them, squeeze them till some of these 60% people rebel lah. And this is good for us, oppo supporters.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Don't Think Everyone Is Willing To Do Bad Stuff

No country will ever fold up or has ever folded. Maybe Singapore may be the first..........

On the contrary, Governments has folded up in many countries and new chapters opened.

Take a look at the Poorest and Most Corrupted Zimbabwe. After the exit of Ian Smith the plunge began.

It did not fold up... The Mug-A-Bee Family runs it.

Everyone there is a Billionaire. A loaf of bread cost a Billion Zimbabwean dollars.

Yet it is still there on the map run by the Most Corrupted Family with Castles and Mansions around the World.

It could have been different if Joshua Nkomo was the President after Ian Smith instead of Mug-A-Bee.

In conclusion the World will never allow a Nation to fold up.

Every country has a share - whether personal or national, in any sovereign nation.

Poor Old Lee, "what the hell has gone wrong with you, huh?????"

No lawyer speak like this. Only Liars do.................

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
My kids are Singapore citizens. They are kings and queen.
Too bad you see yourself a slave. You will therefore behave like a slave even when you are not one.

You call your family Singapore citizens. Singapore is a republic. We have no kings or queens.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
this special bus license is given by the passengers, so far already 4 in 10 don't like this driver, in due time :smile::smile::smile:
meanwhile, me no license, don't want to drive bus also :p:p:p

If the bus is like the one in Speed, even if you have no bus licence, you will probably have to take over the wheel.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
laksaboy said:
Get married and have children?

LKY, this is my message to you. From George Clooney.

I know Tracy will object violently but we should re-look at LKY's fleeting thought in his one moment of brilliancy many years back: break up the Women Charter and allow men to marry more than one wife. This will surely solve the problem. Before that, we must disband AWARE.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Tracy will object violently but we re-look at LKY's fleeting thought in his one moment of brilliancy many years: break up the Women Charter and allow men to marry more than one wife. This will surely solve the problem. Before that, we must disband AWARE.

Cannot be done. The women will vote opposition like that.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
bro,
want the populace to make babies? how about LWL ah?

Kinana should have 6 kids to compensate LWL not having any and TPL delaying her family building to try to win her next election.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
We are paying the heavy price now for his daft Stop at 2 idea and other daft Govt policies..

And now this Old Monkey got the cheek to give us his usual lecture of not fucking enough..

Actually how to take his advice. People of his generation usually had 5 or 6. He had only 3. Not really showing by example.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
We are kings and queens of our destiny and freedom sir. You can call yourself a slave if you like.

I think for your family, slaves is too harsh a word but that was not my word. I think the words "delta" or "epsilon" would be more appropriate for your family. Yours is not to wonder why. Yours is to do and die.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are paying the heavy price now for his daft Stop at 2 idea and other daft Govt policies..

And now this Old Monkey got the cheek to give us his usual lecture of not fucking enough..

The COE System stinks to the highest heavens.......

Look at the daily pandemonium on the roads???????????

Every hour is now a PEAK HOUR

Signs like, "MASSIVE JAMS AHEAD" are a daily feature. Sooner it will be the same till up to 2300 hrs.

A Parliamentary Committee should be formed to question Dr Hong Hai and Yeo Ning Hong.

The ball is in PAP's COURT.........

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reproducing of swines should be stopped immediately, They bring with them diseases.
The global world should come together and wipe-out this funny looking yellow buck-tooth animals off this planet.:oIo:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

The COE System stinks to the highest heavens.......

Look at the daily pandemonium on the roads???????????

Every hour is now a PEAK HOUR

Signs like, "MASSIVE JAMS AHEAD" are a daily feature. Sooner it will be the same till up to 2300 hrs.

A Parliamentary Committee should be formed to question Dr Hong Hai and Yeo Ning Hong.

The ball is in PAP's COURT.........

Kinana : " no sir , the people must play their part sir. the govt provided good public transport like mrt and bus for the people.
people should used the public transport to lessen the jam. cars are only for the very very rich and the ministers ,sir.
they are the one who keep the place going.
singapore is a small place sir. if everyone drives you cannot blame the govt for it. "

Leongsam : " good explanation. i will up your points again.
sinkies failed to understand there is limited land to build road.
the precious land should be used to build flats to make more money to improve the life of everyone.