• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will fold up if..........LKY

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has expressed concerns over Singapore's low fertility rate.

He was speaking in Mandarin and English at the Tanjong Pagar-Tiong Bahru National Day celebration dinner on Saturday.

Mr Lee said Singapore's birth rates have been steadily declining.

He stressed that Singaporeans are not reproducing themselves.

Giving some simple statistics, Mr Lee said the Chinese reproduction rate is 1.08 - with two Chinese becoming one in the next generation.

For the Indians, the rate is 1.09, and for the Malays - 1.64.

"If we go on like that, this place will fold up, because there'll be no original citizens left to form the majority, and we cannot have new citizens, new PRs to settle our social ethos, our social spirit, our social norms. So my message is a simple one. The answer is very difficult but the problems, if we don't find the answers, are enormous," said Mr Lee.

- CNA/ir

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 sum1 who previously forced peasants 2 stop @ 2 n now comprain about low fertility rate ...

he shud juz stfu! ...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Answer very simple, Old fuck should just go and die.

Everything will be OK once old fuck kick the bucket.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear LKY,

You have no official portfolio position in the government. Please kindly shut the fuck up.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

"Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew

By S Ramesh | Posted: 11 August 2012 2156 hrs

SINGAPORE: Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has expressed concerns over Singapore's low fertility rate.

He was speaking in Mandarin and English at the Tanjong Pagar-Tiong Bahru National Day celebration dinner on Saturday.

Mr Lee said Singapore's birth rates have been steadily declining.

He stressed that Singaporeans are not reproducing themselves.

Giving some simple statistics, Mr Lee said the Chinese reproduction rate is 1.08 - with two Chinese becoming one in the next generation.

"If we go on like that, this place will fold up, because there'll be no original citizens left to form the majority, and we cannot have new citizens, new PRs to settle our social ethos, our social spirit, our social norms. So my message is a simple one. The answer is very difficult but the problems, if we don't find the answers, are enormous," said Mr Lee.

- CNA/ir

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why so many young singaporeans have opted to move out, marry but opted to have no children and some don't even marry....and in another few years, ethnic singaporeans will be totally replaced by immigrants......i cry for singapore.....i call upon all sammyboys to cherish the old singapore and please keep the old memories before they are completely wiped out.....anyway, i will not live long enough to see the singaporeans being replaced...already taking place in every corner and in every field...

singaporeans where are thou???

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man just simply do not want to face the hard truth. It is not that citizens do not want to reproduce themselves. It is simply the very high cost of living here that many a child brearing young find it hard to have a family. Old man must realise that with the exception of the top leadership most citizens are just simple wage earner earning hardly enough to meet the high cost of living. Importing foreigners into our society is only a short term solution for in time to come they will be like the original citizens facing the hardship we now are in. The biggest downside to mass import foreigners to be our citizens will at the end of the day translate into increasing the number of old people that this society is fearing. So it's a double edge swords and I fear for this little red dot as we progress into the bleak future of ours unless our leadership wakes up from that short term dream of theirs.

jw5

Loyal
Ooooh, I so scared about the enormous problems with no answers woh! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

---

- CNA/ir

Is he still having a clear mind to remember what he said and did about 30-40 years ago?
Do not sell me the bullshit that times are different now? Many mothers were literally threatened by doctors for sterilization during their third or fourth child birth.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ooooh, I so scared about the enormous problems with no answers woh! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The problems were highlighted by Singaporeans again and again....now they become enormous and massive....scary! Soon, Singaporeans will be replaced....so better cherish your Singaporean friends before they all disappear into oblivion.....Any gnuine 100% Singaporean here in sammyboys? Kiu Chiu!!! I lampar one Kiu Chiu!!!....lau leow no use....any young and passionate singaporeans here...

Why LKY must say this at this juncture.....I think Singapore has reached the stage of no return of self -destruct liao...Anyone got any solutions and answers to these enormous problems...

Singaporeans can't replace themselves......gone case for a country and a nation...Natural attriction sets in and gone to dust!

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since he already outsource his MPS to Indranee who have since promoted for the extra duties, i think he shd just shut up, resign from parliament and go for another by-election.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stop at two.....stop at two...stop at two...

when you indulged in eugenics and social engineering, the result can be catastrophic.....now look die or not.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has been hinting for 60 years, and no one gets the hint. he wants the sperm bank to extract every sperm he has and inject them into every sinkie woman. it wasn't carried out because gecko objected to it. now that gecko is gone, the same hint continues to nag on. i support his views on polygamy, but the women's charter must go up in flames first.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
he has been hinting for 60 years, and no one gets the hint. he wants the sperm bank to extract every sperm he has and inject them into every sinkie woman. it wasn't carried out because gecko objected to it. now that gecko is gone, the same hint continues to nag on. i support his views on polygamy, but the women's charter must go up in flames first.

That would quite literally make him the Father of Modern Singapore..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

LKY is telling the truth sir. What talking cock lu?
Go do your part n make more babies sir. Talk cock no use.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the end result when Leaders are selfish and greedy for $$$$$$.

why so many young singaporeans have opted to move out, marry but opted to have no children and some don't even marry....and in another few years, ethnic singaporeans will be totally replaced by immigrants......i cry for singapore.....i call upon all sammyboys to cherish the old singapore and please keep the old memories before they are completely wiped out.....anyway, i will not live long enough to see the singaporeans being replaced...already taking place in every corner and in every field...

singaporeans where are thou???

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
chor bo lan

http://www.tptc.org.sg/meetmp.html

lky.gif

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

JUST WHAT THE F DOES HE WANT????!!!!

STOP AT TWO, Import trash to contra leaving sinkies....why dont all MP to have minimum 4 child before considered for post?

this bugger is playing mind games...f.ing us up at his whim....

Last edited: