• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will fold up if..........LKY

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wake up this morning with a damned headache. singapore going soon....damned headache ....enormous problems with no solutions.walau!!!...headache gets worse the more i read...damned headache. enormous problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle, don't listen to the Old Man and believe what he says, Sg will still be here for many many years. Just more crowded and expensive.

Cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, don't listen to the Old Man and believe what he says, Sg will still be here for many many years. Just more crowded and expensive.

Cheers!
Yes, Good advice! OLD FUCK just want more baby slaves to continue the greatest Ponzi scheme ever, CPF aka Cheat Peasant Fund.

jw5

Loyal
You can expect more bullshitting during the National Day Rally speech. Papa Lee set the agenda, now the son will follow up and elaborate.

What you can expect to see also is the audience smiling broadly, nodding their heads appreciatively and laughing and clapping at all the appropriate moments. Having never been in the audience, I sometimes wonder whether they have signs flashing everywhere with the words "laughter" or "applause" to get them going.
It's probably worse if they don't than if they do.

jw5

Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

bro,
want the populace to make babies? how about LWL ah?

bro,
she do, I do, set.

PS: not at the same time.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, there is solution. It's whether they have the POLITICAL WILL to do the necessaries. Read through the posts by the many forummers here and you can see the reasons why babies are not being produced fast enough. Singapore is lucky enough to have the financial reserves to do it if they want to. Only in singapore, we have to pay through our noses just to watch world cup.. just an example of the situation here. To bring up children? It costs an arm and a leg. When will they start to have some common senses in running this country?

I just returned from Indonesia.
I was shocked to see that the London Commonwealth Games were beamed free of charge for the rakyat by courtesy of Bank Mandiri Indonesia.
Wonder why our beloved Temasek Holdings or the PAP HQ do this for the people who have loyally kept them in power since 1959.
Surely their coffers are filled with money and they can afford spending such money.
Maybe MYO 539 or Kinana may wish to comment.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

khumsiah khumsiah.i better liao. happy to have concerned singaporeans caring for old uncles like me. no money.still work here and there to earn some pocket money. maybe also join the tissue ladies and the toilet jagas.or moon light as security guards. the cost of simple hawker food also went up.how to survive. meagre cpf savings also locked up. monthly allowances. walk here and walk there, everything gone up. last time, one loaf of bread 60 cents...then 80 cents....then $1.00...and now $1.40......currypuffs, simple food...from 50 cents to $1.50.....smaller and lesser ingredients.

enormous problems with no solutions ahead. better prepare to sail to the sunset liao....

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Old Fart is either still in denial or his lackeys have not updated

I don't think so. He's more cunning than you think. Can he be bothered with your problems ? Your 'little' problem isn't his. He can't be bothered at all. Say all you want on the internet. No one wanna carry a gun. He heaved a sigh of relief and told all his men to go ahead and "full steam ahead" on all FTs issues. he can't be bothered when you are homeless and having no money to pay for your HDB installments.

What is he worrying ? He wants to know whether his dragon boy gets to keep the money in the coffer and out of the coffer.

Does he not know by now that Banglas do not go on the internet and call us dogs? Or tell us we're too stupid and lazy so they have to come and do our jobs for us?

The more you fight with these people out there, the better it is for PAP. The FTs will want PAP to fend for their interest. Remember, it's FAP, not PAP anymore. The game play has changed for the worse for all Sinkies.

PAP + Capitalists + FTs = One Big Happy Family

Sinkies = CPF + NSF + GST = One Big Screwed Up For Life

All with the blessings of this incompetent govt.

I'm sure they will carry on with or without you Sinkies. It's an Inc ! Remember ?

"If Sinkies are not retrenched, I worry."

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has expressed concerns over Singapore's low fertility rate.

He was speaking in Mandarin and English at the Tanjong Pagar-Tiong Bahru National Day celebration dinner on Saturday.

Mr Lee said Singapore's birth rates have been steadily declining.

He stressed that Singaporeans are not reproducing themselves.

Giving some simple statistics, Mr Lee said the Chinese reproduction rate is 1.08 - with two Chinese becoming one in the next generation.

For the Indians, the rate is 1.09, and for the Malays - 1.64.

"If we go on like that, this place will fold up, because there'll be no original citizens left to form the majority, and we cannot have new citizens, new PRs to settle our social ethos, our social spirit, our social norms. So my message is a simple one. The answer is very difficult but the problems, if we don't find the answers, are enormous," said Mr Lee.

- CNA/ir

That what I always comment. LKY biggest mistake is 2 child policy.
LKY will die with regret 2 child policy causing Sg citizen mentality become norm to have 2 child or less.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY will die with regret 2 child policy causing Sg citizen mentality become norm to have 2 child or less.

His biggest regret will be that he has to go & that can't take the $ it with him :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

truth to be told, we're looking directly at the results of an array of flawed policies.

1. the "stop-at-two" policy was too high handed, too unforgiving. folks took a step further and the commotion taken a life of its own. the formation of nucleated family groups and disadvantages of having larger families. how many had to pay fines for the 3rd child, face relegation during school registrations, the encouragement of ligation when the couple already have two children, etc...

2. creation of small HDB flats. larger family groups find it increasingly tough to congregate at any relatives' house and greatly reduces the amount of quality interaction time amongst family members. the communal spirit not forged, smaller family units are favored.

any more to add?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Have Lost

His biggest regret will be that he has to go & that can't take the $ it with him :rolleyes:

But, he like Mao will be immortalised as the 'good' guy who made this fishing village into a metro. His son, LHL will make sure that these lies will become the 'truth' as a part of the Sinkies' history.

No revolution means ... carry on with the same BS over and over again. We have lost. :eek:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His many regrets:

"Why my son loves pink color and walk like a sissy ?"

"Why my daughter-in-law looks like a man ?"

"Why my own daughter looks like a gorilla ?"

"Why my grandson is an albino ?"

"How come I can never finish counting my money ?"

"How come I can control Sinkies but not my own bowels ?"

"How come I still have to wash my own underwear ? I am head of Sinkapoor leh !"

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

Today's Sunday Times headlines is "Get Married, Have Babies".

This is the way, this is the best way, the right way, do it this way, or we will be in trouble or we will be finished, blah blah blah......... :rolleyes:

Pre-emptive strike, next up cook up some data to show babies still not enough and then continue to import FTs officially. Some goondus will fall for it.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
truth to be told, we're looking directly at the results of an array of flawed policies.

1. the "stop-at-two" policy was too high handed, too unforgiving. folks took a step further and the commotion taken a life of its own. the formation of nucleated family groups and disadvantages of having larger families. how many had to pay fines for the 3rd child, face relegation during school registrations, the encouragement of ligation when the couple already have two children, etc...

2. creation of small HDB flats. larger family groups find it increasingly tough to congregate at any relatives' house and greatly reduces the amount of quality interaction time amongst family members. the communal spirit not forged, smaller family units are favored.

any more to add?

Smaller house is world problem. Not only SG.
Stop at 2 policy that the bigger problem. No others country encourage stop having baby only CHINA.
CHINA in future will have bigger problem because on one child policy.
The effect for China will be only start to see in 20 year and in 40 year there will be major problem. Because by 2050 on child policy most will be old or retired.
Lucky that not all China province/state have one child policy. If not in 10 year will see major problem in China.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why so many young singaporeans have opted to move out, marry but opted to have no children and some don't even marry....and in another few years, ethnic singaporeans will be totally replaced by immigrants......i cry for singapore.....i call upon all sammyboys to cherish the old singapore and please keep the old memories before they are completely wiped out.....anyway, i will not live long enough to see the singaporeans being replaced...already taking place in every corner and in every field...

singaporeans where are thou???

Overseas and giving birth to kids who do not have to smell the Old Fart and listen to his scoldings.
It is easier to have a full-time mom overseas.

It is the Old Fart's fault that Singaporeans are not reproducing, and he has the gut to blame Singaporeans.

Over the years, the Golden Goose has worked hard that his National Day can boost Economic growth
Then, the Golden Goose cannot lay Golden eggs, he allowed Foreign Goose in. They only lay Bad Eggs.

This National Day, he suddenly bring out the Golden Eggs issue.

Too late. The island is too heavy to support more Golden Eggs, unless some Bad Eggs and their parents are removed. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are paying the heavy price now for his daft Stop at 2 idea and other daft Govt policies..

And now this Old Monkey got the cheek to give us his usual lecture of not fucking enough..

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

any more to add?

When albino unexpectedly came along, he wanted to play God by meddling with eugenics.

The 154th reported his speech that graduates should not marry down and I know of two christian uni-mates who felt so offended that they migrated to Aust.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When albino unexpectedly came along, he wanted to play God by meddling with eugenics.

The 154th reported his speech that graduates should not marry down and I know of two christian uni-mates who felt so offended that they migrated to Aust.

The people, especially the graduates were so angry and old fart had to back off!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are paying the heavy price now for his daft Stop at 2 idea and other daft Govt policies..

And now this Old Monkey got the cheek to give us his usual lecture of not fucking enough..

I know many Uni grads that voted with their feet & today some have 3,4,5, 6+ kids. So it's not a problem with the water, air,.... or being ex-Sporeans . It is due to the wonderfully brilliant policies of LKY:rolleyes:

One also has to worry about the other policies from the so called father of Spore which will continue to haunt Spore: language, education,wage dumping,..... million $ salaries. Even if he drops dead tomorrow we will all still have to live with the baggage left behind by our dear leader.