• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocked? 1am 26.May.2011 Mr. LTK's 1st Aljunied Meet The People Session still on!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Will any MIW do like this?:rolleyes::eek::wink:

Let's put aside the issue of PAP vs WP. Do you honestly believe that any human being, regardless of his political affiliations, should waste 5 hours of his/her life listening to the sob stories of some useless sod who can't be bothered to solve his own problems but who expects the other person to fix his issues FOC????:eek:

If I was an MP, I'd demand a deposit of $50 before having to listen to all that drivel. It would be refunded only if the plea for help actually deserved some merit.

dankos

Let's put aside the issue of PAP vs WP. Do you honestly believe that any human being, regardless of his political affiliations, should waste 5 hours of his/her life listening to the sob stories of some useless sod who can't be bothered to solve his own problems but who expects the other person to fix his issues FOC????:eek:

If I was an MP, I'd demand a deposit of $50 before having to listen to all that drivel. It would be refunded only if the plea for help actually deserved some merit.

thats exactly why u r an intenet asshole while ltk is a good opposition mp.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you fucking kwai lan son of bitch with your lancheow behavior and replies here asking why the hostility towards u?

I'm simply expressing the opinion I have of people who seek help from the MPs. I haven't been nasty or insulting towards any of you personally so what's with the anger and hostility?

If you disagree, there is absolutely no need to get personal. All you need to do is explain why I'm wrong. Name calling is hardly necessary.:rolleyes:

dankos

I'm simply expressing the opinion I have of people who seek help from the MPs. I haven't been nasty or insulting towards any of you personally so what's with the anger and hostility?

If you disagree, there is absolutely no need to get personal. All you need to do is explain why I'm wrong. Name calling is hardly necessary.:rolleyes:

by calling u an asshole, I'm simply expressing the opinion I have of u after hearing your opinion of those less forunate people. :rolleyes:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But some of them does not even have $50.At least make it cheaper..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
thats exactly why u r an intenet asshole while ltk is a good opposition mp.

On the contrary. I'm a very nice and considerate guy and it is because of my kind nature that I feel so sorry for LTK for having to waste his time listening to loser sinkies. My advice to him would be to spend most of his time taking care of his family, his friends and himself. If he were to fall ill and end up in hospital, do you think those losers who asked him for help would lift a finger to help him?

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Politicians are meant to help and serve people who are in dire straits. They are not running a psychologist's clinic.

dankos

On the contrary. I'm a very nice and considerate guy and it is because of my kind nature that I feel so sorry for LTK for having to waste his time listening to loser sinkies. My advice to him would be to spend most of his time taking care of his family, his friends and himself. If he were to fall ill and end up in hospital, do you think those losers who asked him for help would lift a finger to help him?

i think ltk will know better than to heed the advice of an internet pimp.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
by calling u an asshole, I'm simply expressing the opinion I have of u after hearing your opinion of those less forunate people. :rolleyes:

That well may be the case but in civilized debate, one should stick to the issues at hand and avoid personal attacks. I have an opinion regarding your behaviour too but I keep that out of the public domain.

dankos

That well may be the case but in civilized debate, one should stick to the issues at hand and avoid personal attacks. I have an opinion regarding your behaviour too but I keep that out of the public domain.

banning people is not civilised. refusing their right to ignore u also not civilised.

so? fuck u up lor. chey.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Politicians are meant to help and serve people who are in dire straits. They are not running a psychologist's clinic.

Nobody in Singapore is in dire straits. They're just a pampered lot who expect the nanny state to take care of everything for them.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody in Singapore is in dire straits. They're just a pampered lot who expect the nanny state to take care of everything for them.

You must have been out of touch with Singapore for too long.

There are people in dire straits everywhere, regardless of nations, even in 'happy' nations like Australia and NZ. With your statement, you might as well say nobody in US, UK, NZ, OZ and Japan are in dire straits.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
banning people is not civilised. refusing their right to ignore u also not civilised.

so? fuck u up lor. chey.

If you really wanted to ignore me, you'd have been out of this thread hours ago. The fact that you're still here speaks volumes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are people in dire straits everywhere, regardless of nations, even in 'happy' nations like Australia and NZ. With your statement, you might as well say nobody in US, UK, NZ, OZ and Japan are in dire straits.

All the countries you mention have a system that supports citizens above the "dire straits" level. However, many losers cash their benefits cheque and instead of using it to buy food and clothing, they head to the pokie machines and gamble it all away in a couple of hours or they use it to buy booze and drugs. People who end up in dire straits as a result of their own foolish behaviour should be left to rot in the gutters.

dankos

If you really wanted to ignore me, you'd have been out of this thread hours ago. The fact that you're still here speaks volumes.

since cannot have the choice to 'ignore you', might as well join in the crowd to fuck u. understand?

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the countries you mention have a system that supports citizens above the "dire straits" level. However, many losers cash their benefits cheque and instead of using it to buy food and clothing, they head to the pokie machines and gamble it all away in a couple of hours or they use it to buy booze and drugs. People who end up in dire straits as a result of their own foolish behaviour should be left to rot in the gutters.

And does Singapore have such welfare system for the people to abuse? No.

So 70% of those people who are in deep shit are really in deep shit and not because of abuse of the welfare system. So I do not see what is wrong with helping them. I can only say that 30% are like the jackasses you mentioned earlier.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Human beings are “emotional amoral egoists”, driven above all by emotional self-interest. All of our thoughts, beliefs and motivations are neurochemically mediated, some predetermined for survival, others alterable." - Dr. Nayef Al-Rodhan

Understand this simple concept and you would be able to navigate through the meanderings of life with consummate ease. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, yeah this is the reason why so many pple have such a deep affection for OP MPs. They never claimed to be an elite class, and really reach out to the pple all the time, not only at election time.

:smile:

My video show the whole world SG's 1st world parliament, gave peasants this type of place to meet the people? :mad: In due time I am sure WP TC will construct the place properly. LEEgime bastards lost the GRC and the voters' heart can never dream to win back this GRC. All they can play is their foul CB dirty trick to redraw electoral boundaries again.:mad::oIo: They do this again, Singaporeans must make them pay back heavily in lost votes again. Lame bastards!

For the peasants they are glad to meet oppo MP, long wait but they are happy to wait, no complains. No air-cond, poor seats, long Q, yet they waited orderly. Shows that they support oppo.

At PAp meet the people session peasants are angry, they need mata and bodyguards! Damn 1st world, had to arrest the kid when he kicked the chair!:biggrin:

Peasants met LTK all smiling happy. What a diff!

:smile: