• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocked? 1am 26.May.2011 Mr. LTK's 1st Aljunied Meet The People Session still on!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why i cannot put u under 'ignore' list. can u fix this? hate to see your rubbish.

You can stop reading my wisdom by avoiding my forum and going to fuckwarezone or any other alternative. Nobody is forcing you to stay here, unless... of course... you have no choice but to admit that this forum gives my more liberties than any other.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Why do you still refuse to answer my question on why you used your 3WhiteTiger nick in sammyboy to post a "Champagne popping" image in the thread announcing the demise of Goh Meng Seng's brother?

Fuck your mother cheebye! Ng E-jay!!! You go suck lamei's nipples!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Thank you for answering the question Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
By the way, NSP SEC GEN Goh Meng Seng talking to you or not? Go hump his leg and beg ok?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
MPs all have to brainstorm to help the nation, cannot disagree. But they are elected by the people and representatives of the people. So they are 'indebted' to people, I do not see why not help out the people. In fact, it also helps them to understand what is happening on the ground.

The UK is an even bigger shithole than Singapore. MPs have pandered to the demands of minority loser Pakis and the whole country is now paying the price. Half of Pakistan now lives in the UK thanks to MPs who helped them to move whole families lock, stock and barrel from Paki land. Are the Pakis grateful? only if gratitude is expressed by blowing up the underground system and killing and maiming scores of innocent people.

If the MPs had told the initial wave of Pakis to fuck off and go back to Pakistan if they were not happy in the UK, the muslim invasion of the UK could have been stemmed. It is now too late.

See how much harm "meet the people" sessions can cause!

dankos

You can stop reading my wisdom by avoiding my forum and going to fuckwarezone or any other alternative. Nobody is forcing you to stay here, unless... of course... you have no choice but to admit that this forum gives my more liberties than any other.

there are plenty of forummers here that post good insightful stuff. thats the reason for me being here, not you.

as for u, u just post fuck up rubbish and nonsense. u should give ppl a choice to ignore your bloody post. what lancheow wisdom you have? dun flatter yourself.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The UK is an even bigger shithole than Singapore. MPs have pandered to the demands of minority loser Pakis and the whole country is now paying the price. Half of Pakistan now lives in the UK thanks to MPs who helped them to move whole families lock, stock and barrel from Paki land. Are the Pakis grateful? only if gratitude is expressed by blowing up the underground system and killing and maiming scores of innocent people.

If the MPs had told the initial wave of Pakis to fuck off and go back to Pakistan if they were not happy in the UK, the muslim invasion of the UK could have been stemmed. It is now too late.

See how much harm "meet the people" sessions can cause!

This is like comparing apples and oranges. In the UK case, this is being too nice to Islamic foreigners.

The Singapore MPS is about hearing the grouses of the locals, not to hear what foreigners have to say.

Different ball game, Sam. Most of the first-world nations MPs (or some call legislators) do bother to walk the ground and attempt to understand the locals' concerns.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
there are plenty of forummers here that post good insightful stuff. thats the reason for me being here, not you.

If the "good" and "insightful" stuff can be found here, credit has to be given to the forum owner for creating an environment where excellence congregates.

I enjoy good, insightful stuff too and the last thing I want to see is your dumbfuck middle finger graphic posted all over the place. If you have the urge to give the finger, please do it somewhere else and not in this forum.

dankos

If the "good" and "insightful" stuff can be found here, credit has to be given to the forum owner for creating an environment where excellence congregates.

I enjoy good, insightful stuff too and the last thing I want to see is your dumbfuck middle finger graphic posted all over the place. If you have the urge to give the finger, please do it somewhere else and not in this forum.

vBulletin Message
Sorry Leongsam is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her..:oIo:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Singapore MPS is about hearing the grouses of the locals, not to hear what foreigners have to say.

Singapore faces the same problem as the UK. Those that arrive as "foreigners" become "locals" very quickly. As their numbers increase, so too do their demands for rights and entitlements and they invariably become a powerful political force that the govt cannot afford to ignore.

Pandering to the demands of the peasant stock will always result in a country going backwards as the govt will invariably start formulating policies that cater to the lowest common denominator at the expense of the successful, hardworking segments of society.

If Singapore starts giving handouts to losers, it will start the country on a slippery slope from which there is no return.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was capable of managing his affairs, he wouldn't have ended up having debt problems in the first place. This illustrates my point perfectly... only morons need to see their MPs. I lived in Singapore for more than 30 years and I NEVER needed help from any MP. I was perfectly self sufficient.

This illustrates perfectly what a dumbass you are. Just because YOU never needed help and was perfectly self-sufficient does not mean thats the case for everyone else. From a sample size of 1, you draw your conclusions. I am amused by those who have done moderately well and claim victory in a game of survival of the fittest. If you really think so, migrate to Somalia or some truly lawless country. Then, lets see you survive in the real jungle.

Society exists not only to protect the assets of the rich but also to provide a certain amount of support for the poor and needy. Meet the People sessions are meant for people with needs.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore faces the same problem as the UK. Those that arrive as "foreigners" become "locals" very quickly. As their numbers increase, so too do their demands for rights and entitlements and they invariably become a powerful political force that the govt cannot afford to ignore.

Pandering to the demands of the peasant stock will always result in a country going backwards as the govt will invariably start formulating policies that cater to the lowest common denominator at the expense of the successful, hardworking segments of society.

If Singapore starts giving handouts to losers, it will start the country on a slippery slope from which there is no return.

And that is where you are wrong. Most of these people who go for MPS are the "sons and daughters of the land", born and bred here. New citizens will seldom need the help of a MP, they have enough to live by, or else they will not be here in the first place.

Those people that usually go for MPS are the elderlies who cannot speak English or even Chinese, young couples who want HDB to give them extension for payment and etc. I have been to a few and have not heard or seen any trace of foreigners.

I am not asking the government to give cash handouts, but I think it is fair to help those who slipped through the cracks and teach them how to fish.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This illustrates perfectly what a dumbass you are. Just because YOU never needed help and was perfectly self-sufficient does not mean thats the case for everyone else. From a sample size of 1, you draw your conclusions.

My sample size is much larger than one. None of my relatives has ever needed the help of an MP. None of my classmates I know have ever needed the help of an MP. In fact, a couple of them ARE MPs. None of my University cohort has ever needed an MP either.

However, when I was in the army, quite a number of the privates I knew had been to see their MPs. These were the same privates who often went AWOL, were caught sleeping during guard duty, took drugs, stole equipment etc. In other words, they were the losers of society.

I'm pretty certain that it is no different today. Only losers see their MPs.

dankos

my relatives.. my classmates ... my University cohort ... often went AWOL, were caught sleeping during guard duty, took drugs, stole equipment etc. In other words, they were the losers of society.

QUOTE]

i need to shorten your msg. otherwise i will get infraction for quoting huge chunks of msgs

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Sammyboy.Com people have to also quarrel over this thing such as Mr. LTK works hard?

:rolleyes::confused:

:eek:

I think WP well deserved my vote, their guys and MP worked hard, and Mr. LTK led by example, so their MPs can not be lazy, if lazy sure kenna butter, since sec gen so hardworking.:smile:

Why he had to work so hard leh, surely the famiLEE LEEgime & George Yeo had left behind a huge pile of shit that they never worked for the peasant. I have evidence, that just at this block 713 itself, one old citizen who lives on higher floor spoke to me for 40mins while awaiting to see LTK, his block's roof water tank shelter was removed by LEEgime Yeo's Town Council, hence the sunlight heats up water until 85 deg C, will burn the resident! Thus can not shower directly! Must keep bukets of water in bath room! He complained for years and George Yeo / LEEgime said OK will look into it, but years past until LEEgime got voted out, the problem still there! The senior citizen also have many other issues with the Town Council under LEEgime, he vented his anger last night by speaking to me. But WAF! I not MP leh! Unless he was willing to be interviewed on youtube for his grievances, I can interview him in Cantonese.

George Yeo's TC's Upgrading CRAPS also pissed off this Senior Citizen quite a bit. I listened him up since I spent time there, but I did not interview him there, because it was WP / LTK's event, I don't Potong Jalan :biggrin:

PRC new citizens, Indian locals, all walks of life were among people who registered Q number to see Mr. LTK. The Q was so long it represented LEEgime's shit left behind for WP to clean up in Aljunied GRC.:mad: LEEgime well deserved to be voted out!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has one of the best education systems in the world. If they're illiterate, they only have themselves to blame.

If I was their MP, I'd simply tell them to fuck off and go back to school so they can learn how to solve their own problems. MPs aren't servants of the people. They are in office so they can use their considerable skills to manage Singapore's future. I don't see why they should have to waste their time having to listen to the sob stories of a bunch of losers.

I strongly disagreed with your statements. MP is elected to represent & serve people and MP allowance is taxpayer money regardless is from direct or indirect taxes. No MP in history dare to tell people that it is wasting of time for them to listen to people sob stories if so what the point of of voting for them.

In Malaysia or Taiwan, if the incumbent MP is like what you said. The people will vote still for an opposition candidate even if that candidate is of lower qualification & poorer credential.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not everybody is highly-educated. Some are illiterate or semi-illiterate, they may not know how to solve issues which you deemed is a piece of cake. I do not see anything wrong with this, MP (regardless of party) is meant to serve.

hi there

1. agree with you.
2. honest, there are plenty of sheep, clueless, lost and naive.
3. time is what sheep have on hand that is somewhat "free".

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sample size is much larger than one. None of my relatives has ever needed the help of an MP. None of my classmates I know have ever needed the help of an MP. In fact, a couple of them ARE MPs. None of my University cohort has ever needed an MP either.

However, when I was in the army, quite a number of the privates I knew had been to see their MPs. These were the same privates who often went AWOL, were caught sleeping during guard duty, took drugs, stole equipment etc. In other words, they were the losers of society.

I'm pretty certain that it is no different today. Only losers see their MPs.

No wonder... for the past 5 years our country was poorly run. Now I know why :confused:

Your relative or classmates of your same calibre are MPs caused so much hardships to locals. I cannot imagine MPs are relative or classmates of someone who run a commerical sex can do a good job in running a country.

Luckily this GE 2011 the locals elected 6 opposition members into the Parliament and even reduce the popular votes of the ruling party to just 60.1%.

That means your relative and classmate MPs is doing a very lousy job for the past 5 years and the locals already gave you all a below expectation rating in your performance appraisal :biggrin:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anyway, back to LTK's MTS.

This is what its all about, isn't it. Servant of the pple, serving the pple. Self-sacrifice to help others in need. No one's sitting in an aircon room, everyone's feeling the heat and humidity of our tropical climate.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway, back to LTK's MTS.

This is what its all about, isn't it. Servant of the pple, serving the pple. Self-sacrifice to help others in need. No one's sitting in an aircon room, everyone's feeling the heat and humidity of our tropical climate.

hi there

1. ltk is the pm; the people's minister.
2. pinketon should learn one or two things from the lesser paid sheep!

Z

Zombie

MPs aren't servants of the people.

leongsam is so anti-pap.. :biggrin:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...-point-pap-manifesto-20110417-023121-274.html

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong reminded his audience of these key points as he launched the ruling People's Action Party manifesto during the Young PAP's 25th Anniversary Rally held at the NTUC auditorium on Sunday morning.

In his opening address to senior PAP cadre members, new General Election candidates as well as government Ministers, he said, "Never forget we are servants of the people, not their masters. Always maintain a sense of humility and service. Never lord it over the people we are looking after and serving."

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why Sammyboy.Com people have to also quarrel over this thing such as Mr. LTK works hard?

I have no problems with LTK. He has my utmost respect.

It's those loser sinkies who see their MPs for all sorts of stupid, trivial matters that I'm disgusted with. One of my loser ex colleagues actually sought help from his MP to marry a PRC prostitute!:eek:

This is the sort of nonsense that MPs have to put up with. It would take a lot more than $15,000 per month in compensation to entice me to have to listen to all this drivel on a regular basis. :rolleyes: