• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocked? 1am 26.May.2011 Mr. LTK's 1st Aljunied Meet The People Session still on!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkies wasting time Example 1.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JOrfKJEw2EA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This one takes the cake. I could easily make a couple of hundred bucks in the time it takes for these idiots to queue up for some freebie.

Freakin' bunch of idiots!:rolleyes:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wuq1PMXvSLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dankos

i rest my case too. nothing else to show u except this :

greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg

Last edited:

dankos

I rest my case. My hard truths may offend but they're rock solid. Logical rebuttals simply aren't possible. Profanities are nothing more than a lame, half baked retaliation.

Banning people like what you normally do when u lose an argument is nothing more than a lame, half baked retaliation.

Last edited:

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Matthew 15,
29 And Jesus went on from there and passed along the Sea of Galilee. And he went up on the mountain, and sat down there. 30 And great crowds came to him, bringing with them the lame, the maimed, the blind, the dumb, and many others, and they put them at his feet, and he healed them, 31 so that the throng wondered, when they saw the dumb speaking, the maimed whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel. 32 Then Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion on the crowd, because they have been with me now three days, and have nothing to eat; and I am unwilling to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way." 33 And the disciples said to him, "Where are we to get bread enough in the desert to feed so great a crowd?" 34 And Jesus said to them, "How many loaves have you?" They said, "Seven, and a few small fish." 35 And commanding the crowd to sit down on the ground, 36 he took the seven loaves and the fish, and having given thanks he broke them and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds. 37 And they all ate and were satisfied; and they took up seven baskets full of the broken pieces left over.

It prove that many Singaporeans are seeking help but how about their salvation? They hope and trust Mr Low to find solution to their problems but he is just an MP!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Banning people like what you normally do when u lose an agrument is nothing more than a lame, half baked retaliation.

Nobody has ever been banned for debating an issue no matter which side of the fence they're on.

Members are only banned as a last resort when they persist in defacing the forum with spam, multiple posts of disgusting graphics etc.

If you don't agree with my opinions, I would be most happy for you to explain where I'm going wrong.

However, if you insist on giving everyone you disagree with the finger ad nauseam, a ban may be the only option.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many people needed help ?
I believe some are there to be a kapo, some cases rejected by miw and now they just tikam tikam hoping to get through WP and of course some genuine case.
I hope WP can come up with statistic on the number of genuine needing help case as compare to total number of submitted case. Would be nice if every SMC and GRC has some of these records to show.

Z

Zombie

If those morons used the time they spent waiting to see their MP on some productive activity instead, they wouldn't need help in the first place.

zombie says:
If zombie uses the night on some productive activities, there will be more mini-zombies.

dankos

Nobody has ever been banned for debating an issue no matter which side of the fence they're on.

Members are only banned as a last resort when they persist in defacing the forum with spam, multiple posts of disgusting graphics etc.

If you don't agree with my opinions, I would be most happy for you to explain where I'm going wrong.

However, if you insist on giving everyone you disagree with the finger ad nauseam, a ban may be the only option.

dun talk cock. you have banned people for fucking u up too much before.

umberto

Why is uncle so shocked about that. Pritam Singh completed his 1st MPS at 1.57am. The followings is from his facebk:

Pritam Singh
First MPS completed my at 1.57am. I do apologise to all residents who had to wait a really long time for their turn. The Workers' Party philosophy as learnt from Mr Low is simple. If you're willing to wait, your MP will definitely see you.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
dun talk cock. you have banned people for fucking u up too much before.

If you disagree with every post I make in a logical, civilized manner, there is no risk whatsoever of being banned.

If you post your stupid middle finger graphic on a daily basis and nothing much else, you'll receive an infraction from me. If your total infraction points exceeds 10, you'll be banned for 24 hours.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If those morons used the time they spent waiting to see their MP on some productive activity instead, they wouldn't need help in the first place.

Not everybody is highly-educated. Some are illiterate or semi-illiterate, they may not know how to solve issues which you deemed is a piece of cake. I do not see anything wrong with this, MP (regardless of party) is meant to serve.

dankos

If you disagree with every post I make in a logical, civilized manner, there is no risk whatsoever of being banned.

If you post your stupid middle finger graphic on a daily basis and nothing much else, you'll receive an infraction from me. If your total infraction points exceeds 10, you'll be banned for 24 hours.

yawn. i believe u.

wanna ban go ahead. no problem. talk to u is sian.

u wanna say things like sporeans go meet mp is loser, u will get middle finger from me. wanna ban, pls go ahead.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asks, "why waste time arguing all these? spend time on some productive activity better, right?" :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Some are illiterate or semi-illiterate,

Singapore has one of the best education systems in the world. If they're illiterate, they only have themselves to blame.

If I was their MP, I'd simply tell them to fuck off and go back to school so they can learn how to solve their own problems. MPs aren't servants of the people. They are in office so they can use their considerable skills to manage Singapore's future. I don't see why they should have to waste their time having to listen to the sob stories of a bunch of losers.

Mushroom

Alfrescian
Loyal

An ex-neighbour of mine, spent 3 months writting/meeting/talking to CPF and IRAS about some $_$ issues dated back like 8-9 years ago when he sold his shophouse and his business. He finally gave up and talked to MP and surprisingly, CPF and IRAS, both called my friend the next working day and offered various options to pay his "debt".

They asked him why he find MP, why not talk to them, why this, why that.....if only they listened...

See what one email from MP can do...

dankos

Singapore has one of the best education systems in the world. If they're illiterate, they only have themselves to blame.

If I was their MP, I'd simply tell them to fuck off and go back to school so they can learn how to solve their own problems. MPs aren't servants of the people. They are in office so they can use their considerable skills to manage Singapore's future. I don't see why they should have to waste their time having to listen to the sob stories of a bunch of losers.

why i cannot put u under 'ignore' list. can u fix this? hate to see your rubbish.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
See what one email from MP can do...

If he was capable of managing his affairs, he wouldn't have ended up having debt problems in the first place. This illustrates my point perfectly... only morons need to see their MPs. I lived in Singapore for more than 30 years and I NEVER needed help from any MP. I was perfectly self sufficient.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal

The UK has one of the better education systems in the world, but it still has its fair share of illiterates. Regardless of how good the nation is, there will be a few who drop through the cracks.

MPs all have to brainstorm to help the nation, cannot disagree. But they are elected by the people and representatives of the people. So they are 'indebted' to people, I do not see why not help out the people. In fact, it also helps them to understand what is happening on the ground.