• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's considered quite expensive. But got people buy one. I managed to sell 10 to my customers just at $10 a piece. Those were my old N95. Hehe.

i just got my hands on 3 boxes of kimberly clark disposable particulate respirator N95 at $30 each with 20 pieces in each box. it the best selling items according to the store owner, 500boxes delivered in the morning, now left ard 20+ boxes. new stock only available next week but dunno which date. not sure to keep one box for myself instead of claiming all 3 boxes from accounts. hmmmm...........

jw5

Loyal
The best mask is the one that right bishop of Ming Sect, Fan Yao, wore in Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. :p

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong urged Singaporeans to take care or watch for each other during this period. I guess he meant during this national crisis.

The prices of N95 masks had gone through the roof. I guess its no longer a demand and supply reason pushing up prices but rather profiteering. The Prime Minister should not just talkcock about taking care of each other while the government is allowing profiteering during a national crisis.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyo! How come never break record. Highest today 371. Now going down to 200++. And I'm running a fever, cough already :( :( :(

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Duplicate post, KNN dumb phone. Want me to Kenna infract.:oIo:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Specification is to replace after every use. But then again, it's probably for 3M or KC to make money. SO, raiders suggestion is probably better.:biggrin:

I forgot to ask him, Pattaya also got haze? :biggrin:

Or is he in Pattaya roaming on Starhub's network? :p

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyo! How come never break record. Highest today 371. Now going down to 200++. And I'm running a fever, cough already :( :( :(

You better see doctor, must be the china MIL look alike during lunch.:biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro you shld also be like me :biggrin:

mmzl0j.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just bought these masks here for my family

12 boxes of 20 pcs each

This work out to be only 78 cents each.

Its so funny, Indonesia has to import these mask and yet its cheaper than in Singapore (before crisis prices) looks like Singapore prices are highly marked up.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just bought these masks here for my family

12 boxes of 20 pcs each

This work out to be only 78 cents each.

Its so funny, Indonesia has to import these mask and yet its cheaper than in Singapore (before crisis prices) looks like Singapore prices are highly marked up.

Uncle, Bangkok also got haze meh? You display so many boxes, later got people say you flaunting your wealth lah :biggrin: