• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
for forum bros. free lah

You want free, got!

7C2F5A5F-95BD-435F-BCE5-EAC74A48F0EC-6291-000004FADE485CB9_zps20acca27.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play play hor. Jurong frog farm farmer leh. This type of profession I haven try before :biggrin:

you can look for her at Neo Tiew, heard she's still looking for her frog prince.

wao lao... jurong or neo teo? which is which?

seriously, dont mind her look with that stupid pandan leave across her face.:biggrin:

Oi, raider maybe lady free but pandan leave where can get free? those abandoned farms inside track 13?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wao lao... jurong or neo teo? which is which?

seriously, dont mind her look with that stupid pandan leave across her face.:biggrin:

Oi, raider maybe lady free but pandan leave where can get free? those abandoned farms inside track 13?

nah, for you.

http://www.jurongfrogfarm.com.sg/

Pandan leaf go market can get, $0.10 for a big bunch.

Then again, after this siao charbo's stunt. Pandan leaf price probably also going up.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm using the normal surgical mask now but it seems that the haze is too strong. Can still smell the smoke.

I know the best mask is the one using soursop leaves but I can't find it.

Lastly, it is encouraging to see more and more Singaporeans wearing masks in these hazy days :smile:

I noticed everyone look pretty and handsome (except those out of shape) with masks :biggrin::p

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have been to Vietnam, their face masks is the most atas. That time should have buy some back to Singapore!

78F86899-EF4E-4844-8E6A-3A870F5F5B6B-255-00000010293F9FE8_zps5e64c970.jpg

This one look so much like ball guard, very much suited for that NEA boss, always got dick sticking out from his mouth.

cricket-ball-guard.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all real guys here should be able to bras from their wives, daughters, or mistresses no?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wear this to work now :biggrin:

mmzl0j.jpg

dont know why pple keep giving me funny looks just now when i board the train :o

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSI 355!

<center style="font-size: 12px; ">3-hour PSI Readings from 12AM to 12AM on 20 Jun 2013</center>
Time12AM1AM2AM3AM4AM5AM6AM7AM8AM9AM10AM11AM
3-hr PSI218195----137128122131153198
Time12PM1PM2PM3PM4PM5PM6PM7PM8PM9PM10PM11PM
3-hr PSI299371355---------

<thead style="font-size: 12px; ">
</thead><tbody style="font-size: 12px; ">
</tbody>