• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OYK comes out of hiding to declare VICTORY! COVID-19 wave possibly peaked; mask mandate not necessary!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...e-peaked-mask-mandate-one-ye-kung-moh-4007141

SINGAPORE: The latest wave of COVID-19 cases in Singapore has possibly peaked, and there is no need for additional measures, like a mask mandate, to be implemented, said Minister for Health Ong Ye Kung on Friday (Dec 22).

However, having about 600-700 hospital beds taken up by COVID-19 patients is quite a strain on the system, Mr Ong noted at the soft opening of the Woodlands Health Campus.

"We are a 10,000 bed-strong system. To take up 600 or 700 beds, it's six, seven per cent, which is not small. It's a significant workload on our healthcare workers and our system."

"Nevertheless, I think our assessment remains ... that we can withstand this without additional SMMs (safe management measures)," said Mr Ong.

Mr Ong added that estimated infection numbers have come down over the past few days.

"The indications are that we have plateaued," he said.

The Health Minister also acknowledged that the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays will bring chances for the virus to spread.

"We might have a slight surge, but I think more or less, we are seeing the peak of this wave."

Mr Ong encouraged Singaporeans to exercise personal responsibility by wearing a mask when sick and staying at home and continuing to be up to date with vaccinations.

The number of new COVID-19 hospitalisations in Singapore jumped to 965 in the past week, up from 763 the previous week, with those admitted to intensive care units (ICU) going up from 23 to 32 in the same period.

These were the highest numbers of new weekly hospitalisation and ICU admission for COVID-19 patients in 2023.

Related:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your IQ is very low if you still think that masks help. :roflmao:

Let's just put it this way: once you're vaxxed, wearing a mask or not no longer matters. Please interpret this statement according to what you believe. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey where is that Supercuck FOUR BOARD clown conned by big pharma @porcaputtana ?

He must be living in shame because they've realised the useless mRNA doesn't work and abandoned it!!!!

Regurgitate! You useless greenhorn.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This entire interview is worth you spending an hour watching and listening to it. Pay special attention to the guy wearing a bowtie. Take note of 'Wellcome Trust'. :wink:

If/when your eyes are finally opened, you will no longer listen to the bullshit from Ong and the usual suspects. :cool:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your IQ is very low if you still think that masks help. :roflmao:

Let's just put it this way: once you're vaxxed, wearing a mask or not no longer matters. Please interpret this statement according to what you believe. :cool:

love this guy - he's hilarious.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey where is that Supercuck FOUR BOARD clown conned by big pharma @porcaputtana ?

He must be living in shame because they've realised the useless mRNA doesn't work and abandoned it!!!!

Regurgitate! You useless greenhorn.

Sorry been on Christmas holiday overseas.

I expect you to have washed my cars and done the gardening by the time I get back.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry been on Christmas holiday overseas.

I expect you to have washed my cars and done the gardening by the time I get back.
Hah! You're still alive!

FYI, you've been the butt of FOUR BOARD jokes here since you've been away.

So tell us, are you still advocating to the Task Force mandating jabbing or have they shunned you like a leper?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Didn't Fauci claim that one mask was insufficient? Any mandate should specify at least 2 and encourage multiple layers the more the better.

iu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about wearing a boot stamping on your face forever? :cool:

fauci_two_masks.jpg

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”
― George Orwell, 1984

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he so clever know that it has peaked now…why donch he stopped it in the first place

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hah! You're still alive!

FYI, you've been the butt of FOUR BOARD jokes here since you've been away.

So tell us, are you still advocating to the Task Force mandating jabbing or have they shunned you like a leper?

I have no idea what you are talking about. No one cares about covid anymore.

Go do something useful. Do drugs. Steal something. Fuck your own daughter. Your race excel in those.

Bye .

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea what you are talking about. No one cares about covid anymore.

Go do something useful. Do drugs. Steal something. Fuck your own daughter. Your race excel in those.

Bye .
Oh, you mean that your FOUR BOARD qualifications have nothing to regurgitate wrt covid, because they didn't teach that in med school?
Hahahaha
You're right. Nobody cared about covid except Supercucks like yourself.
And a lowly uneducated street smart peasant beat you to it, in recognizing the futility of your mRNA and the deception that's being foisted on you.
Hahahaha