• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Profiteering from N95 Mask Sale

This country and sinkies is FUCKED big time!

In Indonesia all imported stuff are sky high priced yet I could simply buy a fucking 3M 8210 N95 mask from safety equipment shop at only $15.42 or 77 cents each, Singapore is a free port why then its so expensive? We're not asking the PAP government to guve us free but at least have a heart to control prices in this time of crisis.

PAP is so evil. Anyway Singaporeans don't ever hope one day in other crisis this government will stand with us and help us.

The kimberly clark n95 i brought for office only $30 for a twenty pieces box. Last nite at giant, the cashier told me it $56 for a twenty pieces box of 3M n95. That almost double the price of the KC and thrice of what u paid in jakarta. Maybe u can send that picture of your invoice to TOC or TRE to let them question why 3M price so high? Ah leong site viewership too low to make a difference.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The kimberly clark n95 i brought for office only $30 for a twenty pieces box. Last nite at giant, the cashier told me it $56 for a twenty pieces box of 3M n95. That almost double the price of the KC and thrice of what u paid in jakarta. Maybe u can send that picture of your invoice to TOC or TRE to let them question why 3M price so high? Ah leong site viewership too low to make a difference.

Yes FUCK the PAP for allowing this to happen in times of crisis. Goverrnment there to protect its people? LANJIAO!

On another serious note I really don't know what is TOC and TRE only know SBF please go ahead to post for
me can?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just got my $2 dollar mask from 7-11. So for those looking for masks can go take a look there.

Correction: $2.60 for one mask

Last edited: