• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there a "power surge"? Everybody's power seems to increase tremendously?

I can log in and post now, but I can't access my own User CP and can't start new thread.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can log in and post now, but I can't access my own User CP and can't start new thread.

Relek boss. sam is having his lunch time now at Toa Payoh . he will fine tune it later. :wink:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My holy brother, the magnificent and benevolent Lord Thia Khiang, was a wise God. He kicked out Mr Goh Meng Seng early on and saved WP a lot of trouble.

Let us vote for credible opposition like WP and vote against NSP.

Praise be to my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe GMS is a used panty, stockings, bra etc sniffer! Brain damaged resulting from these hobbies.

Anyway, I'm quite sure that GMS and NSP will be humiliated and annihiliated this GE, with or with out WP, with or without three-cornered fights. However, I'm also quite sure that humiliation and even annihilation won't see the last these shameless and brainless fools. My Malay friend told me he heard that they're fielding AIDS-positive Malay gay for candidate. Good grief! How desperate and stupid can they get to stupidity brinksmanship?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the most dulan thread that everyone has read and cannot login and reply for that few days. :p

See already also buay tahan

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS seem to be in all this conspiracy theories and UFOs. In the US, pple like him would be seen as morons and not taken seriously. In SG he becomes and opposition leader

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yeah, I can't start a new thread either. This is a big fuckup.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
GMS seem to be in all this conspiracy theories and UFOs. In the US, pple like him would be seen as morons and not taken seriously. In SG he becomes and opposition leader

I rather have him with his conspiracy theories than an asshole who puts in his gay son, and man-whore DIL to lose billions$ of our money.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best prank thread award

I cant believe it !

Best Prank Thread Award :
Goh Meng Seng !

400yahoo_gohmengseng.jpg