• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i already said i was invited to lim kopi at isd; they let me go because they know i am kuku.
i also saw sam kor, ah ram, ah forv, GD, Mdaydog.....all stripped naked.
i also saw pigs flying around in isd.
incidentally i also believe in ufo and they may have been abducted.

(this is an open forum and to think that it is not monitored is naive)

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is cyberspace n get scared here.

imagine voters with serial numbers on their voting slips.

kan

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The problem isn't with the forum. The problem is with the nameservers which is a different kettle of fish altogether.

For some reason, the nameservers are still pointing to the old server and not the new one and service from the registry is very poor.

After every attempt to fix the problem, the changes then have to propagate throughout the net and this alone can take 6 to 24 hours.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Someone here has already given much clue. But I agree, even if its ISD controlled, so what? We are not doing some illegal things. Just that we must now treat our freedom of expression more cautiously, under the presumption of this is ISD controlled forum.

Anyway, didn't you notice, the "ex-police gang" has just vanished?

Goh Meng Seng

Goh, since the first time i signed on, i already assumed that the ISD was heavily monitoring this site and interfering in it. Look at Cass888, etc. However, u are right about the ex police gang like Ramseth, Golden Dragon,etc. They have really vanished. what do you think is theimplication of this?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The problem isn't with the forum. The problem is with the nameservers which is a different kettle of fish altogether.

For some reason, the nameservers are still pointing to the old server and not the new one and service from the registry is very poor.

After every attempt to fix the problem, the changes then have to propagate throughout the net and this alone can take 6 to 24 hours.

Sam, u are back. Is that really u?:biggrin: first u say 2 hours, than now 6 to 24 hours. Newsflash for you, its been over 36 hours already. If u are typing from Whitney, just say so lah.:p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As long as you've not divulged state secrets you should be safe.

I wonder where Scroobal is too. Hope his VPN has provided him cover.

u are naive. state secrets is what the PAP says it is. Just because u sign the OSA does not mean anything. The PAP will determine whether u have violated anything or not and that depends on how bad they want to whack u.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Finally you here...

Means, Goh Meng Seng just saw UFO again... aih..

Captain Goh... you scare everyone , see lah.... how to vote you leh ??

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam, u are back. Is that really u?:biggrin: first u say 2 hours, than now 6 to 24 hours. Newsflash for you, its been over 36 hours already. If u are typing from Whitney, just say so lah.:p

Every time I make a change, it takes 6 to 24 hours to see whether it works.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Me too should I expect someone buy me free coffee? Maybe sandwich with currypuff:biggrin:

take the coffee lah, it will keep u warm when u are naked in an aircon room at Whitney, with cold water poured on you. Let that I must also teach u? curry puff and sandwich no use when your teeth are chattering like crazy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Every time I make a change, it takes 6 to 24 hours to see whether it works.

oh, i see, so what u are saying is the changes thus far are ineffective. u are saying that if u had gotten it right at the first set of changes, we would have been restored to what it was prior?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
oh, i see, so what u are saying is the changes thus far are ineffective. u are saying that if u had gotten it right at the first set of changes, we would have been restored to what it was prior?

The up to date data is on the new server. The old data till 16 Feb is on the old server.

However, sammyboy.com is still pointing to the old server so a huge chunk of data appears to be missing but it's actually on the new server. For the life of me I can't seem to get the changes to propagate.

Comprehendo? :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The up to date data is on the new server. The old data till 16 Feb is on the old server.

However, sammyboy.com is still pointing to the old server so a huge chunk of data appears to be missing but it's actually on the new server. For the life of me I can't seem to get the changes to propagate.

I see. well good luck than

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot be right. Very likely some of your A or CNAME settings are wrong.

Can create a new domain for us to use in the meantime? sammyboy2011.com? There will be no propagation problems then since it won't even know the old server.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Cannot be right. Very likely some of your A or CNAME settings are wrong.

Can create a new domain for us to use in the meantime? sammyboy2011.com? There will be no propagation problems then since it won't even know the old server.

wah, u actually took time out from sucking Gay Loong's lancheow, izzit. Ok, break is over, finish your typing, you bf is calling you now, fucking fag.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, u actually took time out from sucking Gay Loong's lancheow, izzit. Ok, break is over, finish your typing, you bf is calling you now, fucking fag.

Go back to your dog handler the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan, you fuckhead.