• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I advice other to do the same.

Should be "I ADVISE others to do the same.". "Advice" is a noun.

Some data has been lost for reasons that I have explained above. Rather than delay going live while trying to sync the old and new server, I decided it would be better simply to put it on line straight away and get going asap.

You can help by re posting your message.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My previous days postings went missing. And that was about how bad the Ministers were performing.

Your previous days postings are on the old server. In order to retrieve them, you can do the following :

1) Open the following file in your Notepad application - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

2) Put into it the following line

66.84.17.66 www.singsupplies.com

Save the changes.

Enter http://www.singsupplies.com in your browser and you should see them.

Mac users can do the same by following the instructions at http://decoding.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/how-to-edit-the-hosts-file-in-mac-os-x-leopard/

Once you have retrieved the posts that you need, go to http://www.sammyboy.com and you'll be back here. [The new server]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have just heard winds about what happens to SBF. I would say we will need to practice full caution in posting in SBF. Just take it that it might be truly FULLY monitored by ISD.

Goh Meng Seng

I am surprised you have some links to ISD. You are their source or agent? ISD monitors almost anything and everything above and below ground.

Ok, so ISD may be monitoring SBF. What's next? We run and hide? Please Capt GMS, what offence have we committed in the first place? Have we endangered national security with some gossips here and there? Even if these gossips may be true. Breaches of OSA? ISA? GE is coming and you are instilling unnecessary fear. Sec-Gen some more!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone here has already given much clue. But I agree, even if its ISD controlled, so what? We are not doing some illegal things. Just that we must now treat our freedom of expression more cautiously, under the presumption of this is ISD controlled forum.

Anyway, didn't you notice, the "ex-police gang" has just vanished?

Goh Meng Seng

Talking cock! Vanished? Everynight I was at RWS. If you want to discuss about ISD you can always discuss with me. You may start now.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone here has already given much clue. But I agree, even if its ISD controlled, so what? We are not doing some illegal things. Just that we must now treat our freedom of expression more cautiously, under the presumption of this is ISD controlled forum.

Anyway, didn't you notice, the "ex-police gang" has just vanished?

Goh Meng Seng

Really cannot tahan you. Forum down means ISD shutdown. Cannot login means ISD blackout.

Ah Sam nameserver problem leh.

If you are scared, then speak carefully.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really cannot tahan you. Forum down means ISD shutdown. Cannot login means ISD blackout.

Ah Sam nameserver problem leh.

If you are scared, then speak carefully.

wat he meant was UFO lah, ISD is his codeword for UFO :biggrin:

400yahoo_gohmengseng.jpg

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn. With this kind of opposition, still dare to say that they are more credible than the pappies. :mad:

Now resorting to fear to scare the general forum population like what the pappies are doing all day long? :mad:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, so ISD may be monitoring SBF. What's next? We run and hide? Please Capt GMS, what offence have we committed in the first place? Have we endangered national security with some gossips here and there? Even if these gossips may be true. Breaches of OSA? ISA? GE is coming and you are instilling unnecessary fear. Sec-Gen some more!

He watched too much X-Files where UFOs are investigated by FBI.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have just heard winds about what happens to SBF. I would say we will need to practice full caution in posting in SBF. Just take it that it might be truly FULLY monitored by ISD.

Goh Meng Seng

Who did you "hear wind" from??? :rolleyes: Did the Aliens send a cryptic message???:p

I'm both surprised and disappointed that someone like yourself who is supposedly IT literate and has been on-line for more than a decade can come up with such an outlandish theory!:rolleyes:

If the authorities really wanted to nail anyone in this forum, they could do so simply by intercepting the info as it goes through Singapore's giant firewall. After all, every single packet has to go through a govt owned ISP.

Those of you who suffer from extreme paranoia should subscribe to strong VPN. Click on the banner in my signature for more info.:wink: It protects you from prying eyes as the information you send and receive travels through the network.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he should feel happy with his words that came through.

A bunch of us were arrested by ISD, sent into detention lockup, reason unknown. We were only released ..............

Those who are still missing because they refuse to give the officers blowjobs, thats why they are still being locked up.

This story maybe makes some feel happier that their analogy on ISD came true. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam

can put this thread under sticky ?

this is the best joker thread i ever read !

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: