• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jialat! Foreign Maids owed debts buying gold at Lucky Plaza! Samstees

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 44sqm with monthly maintenance fees $600.

I think HDB conservancy charges is much cheaper together with U-save rebates.

Many regretted buying small private condo :frown:
$600 maintenance fee...I can pay 5mth for my humble HDBee Pigeon Hole

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bro bought a 88aqm EC...layout not bad and only 880k in 2018. They have 2 kids

EC per sqft is much cheaper than full-fledged private condo and can get grant too. The disadvantages are the location is far away from the MRT station and first 10 years rule of public housing.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably everything was done within the same shop. "Bought" the gold on instalment plan and then "pawned off" the gold for some cash. The gold piece never left the shop.

I wonder will the shop go knock on employer's door to chase for paynent if the maid defaults on her instalments? Or use typical loan shark tactics to harass the maid and employer?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably everything was done within the same shop. "Bought" the gold on instalment plan and then "pawned off" the gold for some cash. The gold piece never left the shop.

I wonder will the shop go knock on employer's door to chase for paynent if the maid defaults on her instalments? Or use typical loan shark tactics to harass the maid and employer?
Maids can't get too much loans as they have lower income. The catch is to pimp those indebted to be prostitutes.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maids can't get too much loans as they have lower income. The catch is to pimp those indebted to be prostitutes.
Haha really? Waiting for these pimp advertisers to appear on sister forum. But they cannot charge more than Dome 1 LOS kind of pricing la...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fx...an-all-time-high-to-nearly-2-390-202404120124

Like that, Pinoy Maid will huat big big??

Gold prices (XAU/USD) climbs to a record high near $2,390 during the early Asian session on Friday.

The market expectation that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) will cut its benchmark interest rate this year is the main driver for the yellow metal. Additionally, the gold purchase by the Chinese central bank and the ongoing geopolitical tensions in the Middle East boost safe-haven flows, benefiting the gold price.