• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather have him with his conspiracy theories than an asshole who puts in his gay son, and man-whore DIL to lose billions$ of our money.

You do of coz realize that Temasek Holdings as of last year have already surpass it's highest level back in 08 before it lost that $39 billion right? Just saying. They'll probably point to this fact if the opposition tries to shoot them with it

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best prank thread award

Come to look at the pic, GMS bears some feature resemblance to GCT, except GCT taller and GMS fatter.

I cant believe it !​

Best Prank Thread Award :
Goh Meng Seng !

400yahoo_gohmengseng.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls tell me someone else than Ramseth.

everyone know where he was talking cock last few days. :biggrin:

Those regulars who haven't reported back, I think Drifter, Ramseth, TracyTan, Lolabunny, BusNo64 and Hotbot. Even Equalisation reported back. Who else missing?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You do of coz realize that Temasek Holdings as of last year have already surpass it's highest level back in 08 before it lost that $39 billion right? Just saying. They'll probably point to this fact if the opposition tries to shoot them with it

What kind of fuck logic is this? Than by your logic, IF THEY HAD NOT LOST $39 BILLION, today's level will be even far higher.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those regulars who haven't reported back, I think Drifter, Ramseth, TracyTan, Lolabunny, BusNo64 and Hotbot. Even Equalisation reported back. Who else missing?
BusNo64 posted loh.. I thought Ram already imprisoned by you at your hotel? :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Bus back already.

Hotbot is very scared about ISD stuffs. he will wait until a few more days until he is certain that everybody has come back and are ok before logging in.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of fuck logic is this? Than by your logic, IF THEY HAD NOT LOST $39 BILLION, today's level will be even far higher.

If I was a politician I'll use the following reply:

Global recession, everyone loss money. In fact the overall combined value of all sovereign wealth funds in the world fell in 08 and 09.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

With no emoticons and not applying html hotlinking.. he will grow out of patience and be back here soon. :biggrin:

<table id="msgUN" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="msgUNsubj" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" valign="top">
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - HELP! how to post image in dis forum?</td><td id="msgunetc" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="msgtable" style="border: 1px outset rgb(204, 204, 204);" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" width="1%">
</td><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"><td class="msgF" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">busno64 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">12:19 am </td></tr><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">ALL<nobr></nobr></td><td class="msgNum" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 3) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" width="1%">
</td><td class="wintiny" style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">45859.1 </td></tr><tr><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" height="8">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">yo bros here, how to post image here? KNN cannot find any button to attach image leh</td></tr><tr><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" width="1%">
</td><td class="msgopt" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%">
icon.aspx
Options
</td><td class="msgrde" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%">
icon.aspx
</td><td class="wintiny" style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
</td><td colspan="3" style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

The logic is pure risk and return.

If you are in the business of investing, you will invariably win some and lose some. The trick is to win more than you lose, so it is unreasonable to point to the $39 billion loss and ignore the gains in excess of $39 billion. If they did not take the risk which resulted in losing the $39 billion, they may not have made the more money in the first place.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
BusNo64 posted loh.. I thought Ram already imprisoned by you at your hotel? :biggrin:

He escaped already, through the toilet window I think. Anyone who still can start a thread, I nominate you Interpol chief, start a thread to hunt for Ram. :eek: :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
He escaped already, through the toilet window I think. Anyone who still can start a thread, I nominate you Interpol chief, start a thread to hunt for Ram. :eek: :biggrin:

Things you can't do here yet.

Go to your User CP
Change your signature
Start a thread

:biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things you can't do here yet.

Go to your User CP
Change your signature
Start a thread

:biggrin:

Thanks for the info. So just borrow this thread for announcement of warrant of arrest. Ramseth has escaped from the toilet window of Hotel Singapura two days ago. Anyone with any info on his whereabouts please report here or to Hotel Singapura. If info results in his arrest, reward to be offered by Equalisation is one night with him free flow Chivas atau Heineken at KTV (girl and hotel on your own if you're going the whole nine yards).