• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, you said already, I'm open, I dun beg, I dun put a gun on their head, and I start from 0 points, same as you. So where is begging come from har? Your English so good, I'm sure you know better than me :biggrin::biggrin:

Begging does not just come in the form of "please can I have some points", like what ladyboy lover Tonychat did. Yours is more a case of begging for attention. After losing an argument with Scroobal, you banned him, then now his nick is in your signature. I realize I am also perpetually in your signature, even though you know what you said isn't true.

Who takes SBF so seriously until they have to put 4 fourmmers nicks into their signature. Beats me.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#M0LANYONG
You got only 45 posts and registered in Jan 2013
and you already got 1362 points...wow!!! ..how did you do it?
who are you? may i ask ? may i know? ...wow 1362 points with 43 posts and you did not even donate a cent...great!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle is camping here for more revelations by the powerful veterans here...good show tonight:smile:

the big boys are posting now...nice to read with their powerful english...get my dictionary ready hor:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Begging does not just come in the form of "please can I have some points", like what ladyboy lover Tonychat did. Yours is more a case of begging for attention. After losing an argument with Scroobal, you banned him, then now his nick is in your signature. I realize I am also perpetually in your signature, even though you know what you said isn't true.

Who takes SBF so seriously until they have to put 4 fourmmers nicks into their signature. Beats me.

LOL, screwball in my sig already there since he quit the 1st time, I acknowledge his effort that time, I just change the nick scroobal to screwball after he starts to bark at me. You can ask him who starts the bickering 1st and who gave up in the end :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And seriously, you upped me voluntarily 1st, did I beg for your points using my siggie?

Last edited:

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
#M0LANYONG
You got only 45 posts and registered in Jan 2013
and you already got 1362 points...wow!!! ..how did you do it?
who are you? may i ask ? may i know? ...wow 1362 points with 43 posts and you did not even donate a cent...great!!!

You SHOULD know because these clones below are powering up ON THE SLY and they are either yours or MBSSLOTS and they all have low post counts but has (Inf) status - means 700 points and above. :biggrin: And this is only some that i listed. :biggrin:

CELLULAR
aquilonian
HARDAttack
OppaGANGNAMStyle
bullseye
niceguy
LonelyTREE
SBFObserver
Sentinel
SecurityGUARD
DerekDuhh
Kanggie
CALLofDUTY
PROFILER
SingaporeNINJA

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You SHOULD know because these clones below are powering up ON THE SLY and they are either yours or MBSSLOTS and they all have low post counts but has (Inf) status - means 700 points and above. :biggrin: And this is only some that i listed. :biggrin:

CELLULAR,aquilonian ,HARDAttack ,OppaGANGNAMStyle ,bullseye niceguy ,LonelyTREE ,SBFObserver ,Sentinel,SecurityGUARD,DerekDuhh,Kanggie ,CALLofDUTY ,PROFILER ,SingaporeNINJA

are you a policeman or a PD in this forum? me old uncle have no idea who are these famous forummers....so who are your masters and donors? you got gangs here? or what? but why are you targeting this old kopi here? kopi is harmless lah....:(

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, screwball in my sig already there since he quit the 1st time, I acknowledge his effort that time, I just change the nick scroobal to screwball after he starts to bark at me. You can ask him who starts the bickering 1st and who gave up in the end :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And seriously, you upped me voluntarily 1st, did I beg for your points using my siggie?

TFBH up you voluntarily first because you did not show him you are a point seeking whore , after he knew that I don't think he wants to upz you again .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you a policeman or a PD in this forum? me old uncle have no idea who are these famous forummers....so who are your masters and donors? you got gangs here? or what? but why are you this old kopi here? kopi is harmless lah....:(

He is self-appointed security guard here :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
# Narong The TS

what is my online persona ?
you are here 24/7 and you should know....kumsia
I posted before....and most of it you posted yourself.

90 year old taxi driver with HIV...just got symptoms of full blown AIDs.
Got 2 mothers one died recently and you went shopping with the other mum the next day instead of mourning at the funeral wake.
Patient of CDC and IMH.
Bastard son of ex Johore Road angpai prostitute...father unknown.
Like to compose doggerel and idolizes dictator Lee...

Feel free to add on more..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is self-appointed security guard here :rolleyes:
waulau so free. how to know who is who in this very complicated forum? sometimes, you wonder whether this forum is too surreal...but is is quite entertaining. when i first came here, i was really shocked. shell shocked by so many mad people here...:*:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CELLULAR
aquilonian
HARDAttack
OppaGANGNAMStyle
bullseye
niceguy
LonelyTREE
SBFObserver
Sentinel
SecurityGUARD
DerekDuhh
Kanggie
CALLofDUTY
PROFILER
SingaporeNINJA

What's wrong with buying points ? People here can chose to buy or not to buy . those who buy points is better then those who beg for points :cool: people also buy paper money for me :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau so free. how to know who is who in this very complicated forum? sometimes, you wonder whether this forum is too surreal...but is is quite entertaining. when i first came here, i was really shocked. shell shocked by so many mad people here...:*:

Agree that this forum is complicated . someone have said before , the big brothers are running this space .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I posted before....and most of it you posted yourself.

90 year old taxi driver with HIV...just got symptoms of full blown AIDs.
Got 2 mothers one died recently and you went shopping with the other mum the next day instead of mourning at the funeral wake.
Patient of CDC and IMH.
Bastard son of ex Johore Road angpai prostitute...father unknown.
Like to compose doggerel and idolizes dictator Lee...

Feel free to add on more..

okay lah...you are the TS...so it's your prerogative to post what you like...haha...u very smart boy now...good!

Narong is a 40 year old pimp with terminal HIV
he screams every time he goes to pee
got a fb who has STD
chronic patient of Thai IMH
born with a vulval mouth and a serpent tongue
a birdie brain caged in a hell hole
spouting profanites and no where to run

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The real mental case always accuse others as being mad.

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with buying points ? People here can chose to buy or not to buy . those who buy points is better then those who beg for points :cool: people also buy paper money for me :biggrin:

There is nothing wrong but kopiuncle and Narong like to pick on my clones and i am not the only clone maker here... so just making some comparisons. :biggrin: