• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,
which stall? the one using the blue plates? sedap! tertapi gua manis sikit lah :p:p:p

hi there

1. this stall has been selling since the food center started in the early 80s.
2. canto family-run biz.
3. it faces the main bedok reservoir road next to the corner kopi stall.
4. there is still 2.50c per plate hoh.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. this stall has been selling since the food center started in the early 80s.
2. canto family-run biz.
3. it faces the main bedok reservoir road next to the corner kopi stall.
4. there is still 2.50c per plate hoh.
Dark sauce based wantan mee?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You started this thread and mentioned about drifter, someone got agitated.. understandable.. more clones may come in to defend drifter and flame u. :biggrin:

But i like.. sibeh song!
:biggrin:
Ok Drifter's persona to me (most still intact)....

age on the good side of 40.....wanderer who settled down in Japan with jap wife........runs pet farm.......used to run some night joints........yakuza links.....yakuza tatts......an atheist......did NS in hometeam.....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok Drifter's persona to me (most still intact)....

age on the good side of 40.....wanderer who settled down in Japan with jap wife........runs pet farm.......used to run some night joints........yakuza links.....yakuza tatts......an atheist......did NS in hometeam.....
Drifter persona in sequence

Handsome chap..... credible.... stayed at Phuket for 2 years as Phuket boys..... met his jap wife there..... married.... smoke ganja.... lives at Tokyo..... selling exotic animals/insects illegally in Japan........ realise dun know much about thai culture/food, language even he said he stayed for 2 years......... starts to taunts Ramseth with Screwball blowing his ass........ went to religion section and infracts anything he dun like........ becomes arrogant......... self-owned....... stupidity..... exposed....... and ultimately........ A LIAR.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter persona in sequence

Handsome chap..... credible.... stayed at Phuket for 2 years as Phuket boys..... met his jap wife there..... married.... smoke ganja.... lives at Tokyo..... selling exotic animals/insects illegally in Japan........ realise dun know much about thai culture/food, language even he said he stayed for 2 years......... starts to taunts Ramseth with Screwball blowing his ass........ went to religion section and infracts anything he dun like........ becomes arrogant......... self-owned....... stupidity..... exposed....... and ultimately........ A LIAR.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not only does he not know anything about thai culture and food he looks down on thai people and women telling the ppl here thai women are low class etc.

He does smuggling of exotic pets and if you remember he once boasted that he could easily smuggle any animal past singapore customs. You believe? This is against the law anyhow and he likes to claim that he's a nice guy helping ppl out but smuggles animals :rolleyes:

He cannot write well and presented poorly thought out arguments in the religion section. His engrish is worse than tony's. Was allowed to abuse his infraction powers and he really ruled over there just infracting whomever he likes if they wrote about religion and then claims he's helping ppl not to get cheated. :rolleyes: Only selects certain religions to be mocked and bashed. Hypocrite to the max.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you are just a sinkie
Sawasdee Krup Tony this one's for you from Hangzhou
D721A149-7C32-4173-8B7A-F3CC2FE183A8-2981-0000041ED88E1D94.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee Krup Tony this one's for you from Hangzhouhttp://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u400/joetys/Temporary/D721A149-7C32-4173-8B7A-F3CC2FE183A8-2981-0000041ED88E1D94.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Pii Joe........this is duck meat........you offer to Tony got special hidden meaning izzit? :D

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
who has no double life? it comes in many forms. At home I am the perfect husband (well, I would like to think so) - outside I think I am Peter North (again, I would like to think so) :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
杭州红烧肉 - it's real pork la alamak

AA22FD41-B0C1-4AE3-9572-1AF2EE4100CB-2981-000004231BBA9ED8.jpg

Ok, the real Alamking dun look like that although Im on the plump side, lol.

But really, i'm cutting down these kind of food liao, now try to eat healthily like Tony, LOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, the real Alamking dun look like that although Im on the plump side, lol.

But really, i'm cutting down these kind of food liao, now try to eat healthily like Tony, LOL

eat healthy is one thing, must exercise too....