• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup Tony this one's for you from Hangzhou
D721A149-7C32-4173-8B7A-F3CC2FE183A8-2981-0000041ED88E1D94.jpg

That is a part of a dead animal. Full of cholestrol and cancer causing substance and promote early death for those who eat it.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ak when was the last time you been on a jog? When was the last time you went to a gym if you have even walked into a gym before. :biggrin:
I walked around 1km yesterday, lol

hi there

1. ak, if you want your wanton noodle dry.
2. yes, sauce is darkened.
3. if to be wet, the soup base is ikan bilis/soy bean/octopus broth.
4. kosong additional artifical flavourings

Not a fan or dark sauce wantan mee, if the noodles are those HK wantan mee soup kind, then it's worse.

But I will give it a try, thanks :smile:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the guy using drifter nick is relaxing at his friend house in Hokkaido with his wife reading this :cool:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. pls allow the drift matter rests.
3. drift is drift after all.
4. be in japan, thailand or elsewhere.
5. honest, that does not matter leh:biggrin:

Bro , Someone started this thread and that Short and fatty Akia take the chance to come in and whack drifter nick . Drifter sharing nick has been exposed by him after so many years . Those sharing drifter's nick will continue to have fun at his expenses . Its just a forum we just having fun here .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After the Drifter episode....it got me thinking on this topic.
Many here took long time and great pains to cultivate an online persona........an alter ego if you like. Though others might perceive you differently......let's share some of the general public perception here of some nicks.

I will start with the 3 musketeers, feel free to add on.

1) Alamaking - AK comes across as a point whore. Foodie staying in Beach road/Bugis area. Drives a KIA. Just revealed he is Indonesian. Came to sinkieland as a kid. Some says he is in his 30s on the obese side. Likes to meet up with forummers. Has many online enemies. Though he is called a clone master he denies and claims he has only one clone. Single and looking for a wife.

Don't play with that shorty Bui Kia , he's so called a " designer " :rolleyes:

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , Someone started this thread and that Short and fatty Akia take the chance to come in and whack drifter nick . Drifter sharing nick has been exposed by him after so many years . Those sharing drifter's nick will continue to have fun at his expenses . Its just a forum we just having fun here .

Alamak. By saying that u also put all your "other friends" integrity at stake and are questionable. :biggrin: But not for my case because i am always suspicious and just wayang along and politely acknowledge what was exchange in PM. :biggrin:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak. By saying that u also put all your "other friends" integrity at stake and are questionable. :biggrin: But not for my case because i am always suspicious and just wayang along and politely acknowledge what was exchange in PM. :biggrin:

No one in drifter's nick mention whose using it . People can keep on guessing :rolleyes: . Yes , you are also very good in playing games here . Can even reply to your own nick :eek::cool: