• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the Drifter episode....it got me thinking on this topic.
Many here took long time and great pains to cultivate an online persona........an alter ego if you like. Though others might perceive you differently......let's share some of the general public perception here of some nicks.

I will start with the 3 musketeers, feel free to add on.

1) Alamaking - AK comes across as a point whore. Foodie staying in Beach road/Bugis area. Drives a KIA. Just revealed he is Indonesian. Came to sinkieland as a kid. Some says he is in his 30s on the obese side. Likes to meet up with forummers. Has many online enemies. Though he is called a clone master he denies and claims he has only one clone. Single and looking for a wife.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, I'm as good as you can get in real life, I dun fake :smile: what you said mostly true, but I'm not a points whore, prove that to me, lol

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, I'm as good as you can get in real life, I dun fake :smile: what you said mostly true, but I'm not a points whore, prove that to me, lol
No correct answers......this is my impression after spending time here........the majority here might think the opposite from me....

Look at my Drifter thread, I dunno why they blaming me for exposing him when he self bukkake himself, lol

how to self bukkake? have to know yoga...........

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Narong is a very nasty forummer.Always use vulgarities and profanities on newbies and bash them to bits. I think he is an old veteran - very well versed in almost anything Singaporean. Maybe he is a spy and a troll too. Writes and reads powerful Mandarin and an expert in Cantonese expletives.

I may be wrong. But I think Narong, Wikiphe and Tonychat form a Triad of the most profane and vulgar forummers here and they use expletives with complete abandon.And they also shit in your Reputation System. They are very nasty and of course,they created clones and asked their cronies to kill and ban newbies and forummers they dislike or disagree with.

They are the Nasties in this forum.

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the Drifter episode....it got me thinking on this topic.
Many here took long time and great pains to cultivate an online persona........an alter ego if you like. Though others might perceive you differently......let's share some of the general public perception here of some nicks.

You started this thread and mentioned about drifter, someone got agitated.. understandable.. more clones may come in to defend drifter and flame u. :biggrin:

But i like.. sibeh song!
:biggrin:

Last edited: