• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, i've already stated the Truth, nothing but The Truth..I know you are the expert in breaking codes and identifying clones and multi-handles..and i respect you for your cool and calm composure in revealing The Truth....

But this time, kopi is not talking to myself. You've exposed many forummers here and I read with great fear and trepidation. You seem to be around 24/7 and you seem to be around always - all knowing and all encompassing and all embracing...scary leh.

Ok, one more line: uncle is not talking to himself...ok or not?

kfuck you kopisai

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you kopisai, how come zap u many round u this shit still around and become more powderful.

chonburific, pls lah - heaven got eyes lah...you saw the loss in PE ? nothing to do with infractions or zappings, IT'S THE WILL OF HEAVEN...i know you are a good man...so you will not die. your name is not on the list of TUAYAPEH...or is it???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kfuck you kopisai

alamak u alamak meh
why fuck kopisai for what
aiyah u never change lah
narong has changed
tonychat has changed
IHP has changed
you..you...you are still fcuking around...
come on, be a good boy lah...
HEAVEN GOT EYES LEH.....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you kopisai, how come zap u many round u this shit still around and become more powderful.

My boss king of hade said kopi will not die so early . Don't blame Tuayapeh , blame my boss king of hade . I'm just working under him .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chonburific, pls lah - heaven got eyes lah...you saw the loss in PE ? nothing to do with infractions or zappings, IT'S THE WILL OF HEAVEN...i know you are a good man...so you will not die. your name is not on the list of TUAYAPEH...or is it???

fuck you kopisai. you this piece of shit supported doctor shit. wp win, u switch table. fuck you

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got one camping at the infraction log MOLANY0NG that is not mine but loser SIFU. :biggrin:

Did not bet on most soccer games. Even so did not make any soccer predictions so how that loser clown at the infraction log know and kept ranting himself silly and venting out his frustrations is a joke. :biggrin:

now i am more and more confused...getting more giddy now

i talked to alamaking and this chonburic replied...siao liao!!!
don't tell me alamaking and chonburic are the same online persona
or are they twins or what

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you kopisai. you this piece of shit supported doctor shit. wp win, u switch table. fuck you
how come your vocab is only shit and kopisai like that narong fella
politics is a game lah
like this also so angry for what
the doctor is a good doctor
lost lost lor nevermind ...he is still a doctor
why shit me for what...wp's victory is so empty
don't read so much into its victory
no guts to form the alternative government
talk so big for what...still go in parliament for what
can't do anything but just ask questions
pap is the best...so switch tables ??? switch what table?
you switch cards in poker game got or not?
you must be a poor poker player..hahahaaa...hope you are not alamaking: this one very clever...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I told you guys already , nick sharing is more interesting then creating clones . Who's using Tuayapeh nick ? Those who started nick-sharing really very smart . Totally new game in Sammyboy . :cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My boss king of hade said kopi will not die so early . Don't blame Tuayapeh , blame my boss king of hade . I'm just working under him .

thank you sir
you are most kind and compassionate
i know i've dieded many times
and there is always someone
who came to my rescue...thank you a million times TUAYAPEH....kumsia!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I told you guys already , nick sharing is more interesting then creating clones . Who's using Tuayapeh nick ? Those who started nick-sharing really very smart . Totally new game in Sammyboy . :cool:
Old dear me, a new game in Sammyboy
Who is speaking as Kopiuncle now??? Who? Please identify yourself...

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now i am more and more confused...getting more giddy now

i talked to alamaking and this chonburic replied...siao liao!!!
don't tell me alamaking and chonburic are the same online persona
or are they twins or what

They are neither the same online persona nor twins, but both are straightforward.
Totally unlike you.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's clones and there's nick sharing.
How about a moniker with an owner and a custodian? Have you ever heard of that?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TAKE NOTE: Sibe powerful clone!!!!!!

ScreenShot2013-01-29at103216PM_zps45d625d0.jpg

Nick: M0LANYONG

SIBEH POWER AH!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are neither the same online persona nor twins, but both are straightforward.
Totally unlike you.

THANK YOU for the clarifications.They are straightforward forummers - thank you.
Totally unlike me?? Cufflinks, please don't malign poor uncle ok? Please don't. I don't want to create more foes here.
I' m already a dead duck here. So please don't have a dossier on old uncle okay.kumsia:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: TAKE NOTE: Sibe powerful clone!!!!!!

I was wondering where you are Alamaking.
So you too also noticed this very powerful M0LANYONG SUPER VIRULENT FORUMMER!!!

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's clones and there's nick sharing.
How about a moniker with an owner and a custodian? Have you ever heard of that?

Nick sharing , clones and moniker with an owner and a custodian are all not new in Internet forum . Drifter nick sharing have been around here since day 1 of the old Sammyboy . Recently it just got exposed .