• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Dud: Singapore was a BARREN island in 1965. True?

jw5

Loyal
This old man he played one :rolleyes:
He played knick knack with my thumb
With a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone
This old man came rolling home.

This old man he played two :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
He played knick knack with my toe
This old man came rolling home

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is real abuse. This is clearly nepotism. It is not a crime but certainly abuse of tax payers contribution. Honestly who the fuck is TOTAL.

This actually brings up several issues.

1) How can a mere MP use the Istana to host a dinner party? How much did it cost? I can see a govt. owned facility being used to host heads of states or dignatories from other govt. and countries, but to host a private dinner party for a corporation?

2) Can LTK also host a dinner party at the Istana? For free, like Old Goat? What are the perimiters for the use of the Istana. I am already very uncomfortable that Gecko's wrinkled corpse was parked at the Istana for public viewing. She was a private citizen, why wasn't she at Singapore casket for viewing?

in singapore fall into this category. Definitely conflict of interest, any comment from CPIB?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is real abuse. This is clearly nepotism. It is not a crime but certainly abuse of tax payers contribution. Honestly who the fuck is TOTAL.

It's not abuse. It actually saved money because they didn't go outside restaurant instead which would have caused more

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did the money come from for you to leech from the system. It certainly did not come from PAP members pockets. It came from many citizens including your parents. Nearly all good countries subsidise important things such as schooling for the young generation. It is an investment that will will reap results for the country.

And these good countries do not constantly harp on the fact that they subsidise like the PAP does. Honestly HDB homes are not subsidised.

Nobody leeched off the system more than I did.

1. When I was an undergrad, I paid only $500 a year in tuition fees which was a highly subsidised rate.
2. When I was in NS, I was paid big money but did absolutely nothing productive. Spent most of my time playing squash.
3. When I was working, I applied for many EDB grants and subsidies but contributed nothing in return.
4. I then sold the business that the EDB and NPB had helped me to build and emigrated bringing all my assets with me.
5. When I got citizenship in OZ, I immediately withdrew all my CPF.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to hold it at his palatial bungalow with rolling lawns near Botanic Gardens which is held by the estate of Kwa Gek Choo Pte Ltd which he rents to foreign expats. Still want to act important and save money. Fucking cheapsake.

It's not abuse. It actually saved money because they didn't go outside restaurant instead which would have caused more

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to hold it at his palatial bungalow with rolling lawns near Botanic Gardens which is held by the estate of Kwa Gek Choo Pte Ltd which he rents to foreign expats. Still want to act important and save money. Fucking cheapsake.

Rent already how to have dinner there? Btw are I jealous of his bungalow?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask him to hold it at his palatial bungalow with rolling lawns near Botanic Gardens which is held by the estate of K@@ G@@ Ch@@ Pte Ltd which he rents to foreign expats. Still want to act important and save money. Fucking cheapsake.

No 51 Cluny Hill.....50,000 sq ft of freehold land.

Fucking old leech was suppose to move in there after his retirement and his ball-carriers were quick to convert Cluny Rd which once was a through road from Bkt Timah to Napier Rd to a one way street from Cluny Hill for his security.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Caused more? cause more money to the taxpayers?? Sam is sleeping, COST more, not caused more! :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rent already how to have dinner there? Btw are I jealous of his bungalow?

Of course you're not jealous of his Cluny Hill Bungalow because you have the privilege of sucking the Old Man's limp cock inside the bedroom of his Oxley Rd home.. For you its more than good enough..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on bro. One day we have to make time with few brudders here and write the mother of all books. I remember old man in his pityful voice telling parliament that he only bought one house pior to the purchase of Nassim Jade. Suddenly I began pissing in my pants out of shock. He was technically right as it was bought by his wife's company.

Ps. i love Kinana because he always manages to get us to reveal damaging facts. Can't wait for Janadas Devan's to start rolling. He wish he was still writing articles on the use of high class English.

No 51 Cluny Hill.....50,000 sq ft of freehold land.

Fucking old leech was suppose to move in there after his retirement and his ball-carriers were quick to convert Cluny Rd which once was a through road from Bkt Timah to Napier Rd to a one way street from Cluny Hill for his security.

jw5

Loyal
This old man he played two :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
He played knick knack with my toe
This old man came rolling home

nabei, the forum closing down soon, better post this again to remind that he "transformed SG from a barren island/fishing village": :rolleyes:

"he knows best, he knows all, his family members are the best, we must all do it his way because he is always right, what he says and does are always right, he knows best so don't question him, if u are not for him u must be against him, those for him are good, those not for him are no good, if u do what he says and don't question him, u are good and he will like u, etc etc etc etc etc."

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are so focus in sucking his cock and balls that you failed to see the difference between private and government,

TOTAL , a listed company = private
member of Advisory Committee = private

MP of sillypore = state , government.
istana = state.

now answer this :
dinner at istana saved state money or saved his money ?
dinner at restaurant , state pay more or he pay more ?
private function can be held at state property ?
or
in his case is there a TOTAL MIXED UP.
state = personal
cpf = atm
state investment + self investment = termaSICK

no wonder it has to take 50 years man power to sort out the mess.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And every week I have to buy Toto twice a week in the hope to land the top prize because I know that I'll never see my CPF money when I grow old one day..:mad:

Might as well save the money and use it for investment.

Giving money to SG Pools = feeding the govt parasite cocksuckers.

Do not console yourself with the thinking: "If I lose my bet the money goes to charity." How do you know? How much of every dollar goes to charity? Who the fuck knows?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The old fart was using the term "barren" to mean "unproductive"...ie land not put to any use.

[h=2]bar·ren[/h]  <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf" width="17" height="15" id="speaker" align="texttop" quality="high" loop="false" menu="false" salign="t" wmode="transparent" flashvars="soundUrl=http://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/audio/luna/B01/B0119400.mp3"> [bar-uhn] Show IPA
adjective1.not producing or incapable of producing offspring; sterile: abarren woman.

2.unproductive; unfruitful: barren land.

3.without capacity to interest or attract: a barren period inAmerican architecture.

4.mentally unproductive; dull; stupid.

5.not producing results; fruitless: a barren effort.

Stop sucking his balls and covering for him. We all know what barren means and singapore was not barren, not even when Sang Nila Utama landed here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Akan datang. They need advice from AGC.

Please lah, when they go to the AGC and ask for advice, Steve Chong will say "kanena, u trying to sarbo me or what, ask me for advice on this kind of thing? what is singapore's is also his mah. Sama sama for the Istana. Donch get me in trouble ask me whether to investigate him or not."

On a serious note, the CPIB does not need advice from the AGC to conduct an investigation. They are under the PMO, not AGC. SO they have to ask Pinky. Pink will say fuck off.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U must be wearing blinkers as u cycled. In the olden days, plenty of kampongs with satellite towns built by Hdb to provide services for kampong ppl, ie.. the seletar hill estate, neo teo estate... The first flats built in punggol was in the early 70s, just torn down 5-6 yrs ago for "redevelopment" situated near the current esso petrol station at Sengkang. There were many of these estates that dotted the island. No ppl for miles?

When Leongsam cycled around, people hate his guts and avoided him. Therefore, he did not see anyone around, and thought it was barren. If only his mother's womb was as barren as he claims, than it would save us all the aggravation of his birth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singaporeans have never been assets. They have always been on the liability side of the balance sheet.

U are damn right, I agree with you. Since Lee Con You, Pinky, Whore Jinx and all the PAP ministers and MPs ARE Singaporeans, these fuckers are all liabilities, right?