• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah dug her grave deeper again

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such are the failings of a GRC system of voting. You could argue that if the NSP had won the Marine Parade GRC, you'd be getting a highly paid 'warehouse assistant' sitting as one of our MPs.

Personally, I'd do away with GRCs, make electoral seats all single ward entities and the problem of under representation of minority groups would still exist but it would prevent people getting into Parliament on the coat tails of others. However, unlike some, I am of the mentality that it's how he/she serves their constituents that matters and not their skin colour.

do you all think gms can really handle the marine parade grc?
1 small pc shop maybe yes.

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect Nicole for being brave enough to stand against the PAP, but she is wrong wrt this riot, just like she is wrong wrt to almost everything else about Singapore. She is really young and naive, and needs to learn more about life and people.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
subjective! young and naive will diminish in time to come...all she has to do is just mix well with the siao char bors from sph...:rolleyes:

I respect Nicole for being brave enough to stand against the PAP, but she is wrong wrt this riot, just like she is wrong wrt to almost everything else about Singapore. She is really young and naive, and needs to learn more about life and people.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

wrong in supporting TJS as a Presidential candidate