• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah dug her grave deeper again

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is just as confused as PM Lee. Want to protect the workers and also want to balance that with the safety of locals. How to please both sides"

Why is it so difficult to please both sides
Relatively easy if immigration and other policies
Had been well co-ordinated from the beginning
However Ass Loon and Ministars failed big time
Despite being paid Out of This World salaries

The sides that most need to make adjustments
Are employers and Gahbrament not ordinary locals
Locals are entitled to hassle free shopping in Little India
Employers are not entitled to rely on cheap foreign workers forever
Gahbrament needs to wake up their fucking ideas

Citizens like Nicole are free to express their views
Without being smeared by Shitty Times and Lightning brigade
Sinkies should use their brains and judge for themselves
Whether it is Gahbrament at fault and now using foul means
To cover their fucking asses and think Sinkies still daft

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Lin became an MP because she makes a much better politician.

Nonsense!!! TPL became an MP because she is the wife of Ng How Yue, a former Principal Private Secretary to PM Lee Hsien Loong. She became an MP riding on the tailcoats of the others in Marine Parade GRC. Had she stood on her own in a single ward, she would have lost her deposit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense!!! TPL became an MP because she is the wife of Ng How Yue, a former Principal Private Secretary to PM Lee Hsien Loong. She became an MP riding on the tailcoats of the others in Marine Parade GRC. Had she stood on her own in a single ward, she would have lost her deposit.

coat tails. "tailcoats" refer to sheaths and coverings used for the concealment of the presence of a tail. :p

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's so obvious that she is there cos' she is a pap crony, dun you all see it?:eek:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's so obvious that she is there cos' she is a pap crony, dun you all see it?:eek:

dey, it's so obvious that you and that Zhihau bugger are trying to stir shit without any proof dat's rough translation of dis:

无中生有

制造舆论

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How deep is the grave now?

- she apologizes to Muslim community for remarks made by Lee Kuan Yew (the sheer audacity!)
- sabo the presidential election by siding Tan Jee Jay and now say she was coerced into it (hello? who forced u?)
- said Little India incident is not riot, but the next day said is riot
- poor judgement of characters.....just look at the men she was with
- depression (maybe on medication?)
- can't seem to hold on to a job (she seems to have a tendency to get fired or leave her jobs)

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the case... Want to join politics... Must have very strong backing. E.g Rich family, grassroots father, scholar husband. Next there must be a willing heart to serve...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey, it's so obvious that you and that Zhihau bugger are trying to stir shit without any proof dat's rough translation of dis:

无中生有

制造舆论

How deep is the grave now?

- she apologizes to Muslim community for remarks made by Lee Kuan Yew (the sheer audacity!)
- sabo the presidential election by siding Tan Jee Jay and now say she was coerced into it (hello? who forced u?)
- can't seem to hold on to a job (she seems to have a tendency to get fired or leave her jobs)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

无中生有

制造舆论

How can it be stir shit when all the above were clearly stated by Nicole Seah herself? There's good opposition like Low Thia Khiang and then there are the rest like Nicole Seah and Vincent Wijeysingha who are slowly showing their true colors.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

无中生有

制造舆论

Nicole's challenge is that she doesn't have a political guide and happened to join a party that can hardly provide political guidance.

In 2012 when Hazel the NSP secretary general said NSP may send a candidate to contest Hougang, she contradicted by saying anyone who contest Hougang is not considering WP and LTK.

This will be a noose around her neck for time to come.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL became MP simply becos the majority voted for her, I'm her voter.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such are the failings of a GRC system of voting. You could argue that if the NSP had won the Marine Parade GRC, you'd be getting a highly paid 'warehouse assistant' sitting as one of our MPs.

Personally, I'd do away with GRCs, make electoral seats all single ward entities and the problem of under representation of minority groups would still exist but it would prevent people getting into Parliament on the coat tails of others. However, unlike some, I am of the mentality that it's how he/she serves their constituents that matters and not their skin colour.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

无中生有

制造舆论

It seems to me that she is apologizing on behalf of the citizens of Sinkieland. In other words, she is saying that LKY is a racist twit and she is saying that she is not and will not be a racist like that STEWPIG OLD FART. How can that be bad?

How you know Tan Cheng Bok is not a PAP mole? He has been a Scum in White for how many years now? He was chairman of LTA wasn't he? LTA is in charge of MRT isn't it? If he can't even do his job as a check and balance on MRT how is he going to check and balance the management of your billions of sovereign funds? Tan Jee Say would be a better president. He openly scold Tony Tan during a public debate. Tan Cheng Bok was fucking meek during that public debate. Where have you been? In a well?

Gahbrament also flip flop on this. Worse, Gahbrament is supposed to have all the facts, otherwise how to govern! Gahbrament even said polis did a good job in showing maximum restraint, when whole fucking world can see that they hid in an ambulance and ran like a bunch of guniang cowards!

Daft SINKIES are the poorest judge of character in this whole fucking world! How else could they be deceived into giving absolute power to a former Kempeitai "translator".

Depression is curable. Dyslexia is not! Who knows what other defective genes lurk in the gene pool of that famiLEE!

Hello, what world are you living in? You started a thread moons ago claiming to be make $1,600 per month. How can a loser in life like you, who probably don't have a degree, understand the value of life long learning and upgrading jobs in an ever changing knowledge based economy. The days of life long employment with one company are gone forever, unless you are a PAPzi crony.

Ooi, Scroobal(clone), you have just your grave deeper again!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

:kma::kma::kma:

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
adding on, the message that pap is trying to get across is that you can be like her if you tickle their balls. knn, always claim to be fair, this tin tin is so obvious that their doing is so bloody unfair.:oIo:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, what world are you living in? You started a thread moons ago claiming to be make $1,600 per month. How can a loser in life like you, who probably don't have a degree, understand the value of life long learning and upgrading jobs in an ever changing knowledge based economy. The days of life long employment with one company are gone forever, unless you are a PAPzi crony.

Ooi, Scroobal(clone), you have just your grave deeper again!

You clearly believe everything posted in this forum. If i told you your mother works as a prostitute in Geylang, i assume you will take that as a fact literally? haha....

$1,600 per mth? Maybe if i am you! lol

Who is talking about life long employment? We are saying this poor gal can't even hold on to a job.

Oh Asterix, you just dug your grave deeper. Now we all know you are stupider than what your avatar may suggest. Machiavellian you are not, more like moron-vellian.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You clearly believe everything posted in this forum. If i told you your mother works as a prostitute in Geylang, i assume you will take that as a fact literally? haha....

Of course I don't believe everything posted in this forum especially by useless PAP IBs like yourself. That post was clearly a bait to get innocent forumers to reveal information about themselves. These kinds of threads are usually started by PAP IBs after they have been exposed and they need some boliao threads to push down the incriminating posts/threads.

I brought this up to say you are either:

1) Not qualified to comment because you earn less than the median income (Jesus, how can anyone have a life or a brain on only $1,600 per month, you POOR scum); or

2) You are a blatant liar, in which case, why should anyone trust you and your comments on Ah Kow or Ah Mei!

Instead of falling for the bait, you should have SHUT THE FUCK UP, you RETARDED JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD!

Now, now, don't be a RETARD JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD PAP IB. You should know better than to bring family members into the picture. You low life SCUM is asking for it.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE A USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE AND IS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER GOT RAPED BY A RETARDED AND DRUNK BANGLA WORKER IN LITTLE INDIA AND WHY YOU TURNED OUT THE WAY YOU HAVE - A USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::kma::kma::kma:

$1,600 per mth? Maybe if i am you! lol

Is that all you are manage in your feeble attempt to cover up a lie! STUPID IDIOT FUCKTARD PAP IB fell right for the bait!

Here's the thread: http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?163463-How-much-do-you-earn&p=1651442#post1651442

This is the exact post:

I will begin.

$1,600 before CPF.
$1,280 after CPF.

Please share your salary before and after CPF. Thanks. :o

LIAR or UNQUALIFIED FUCKTARD earning only $1,600 per month, quick make up YOUR FUCKING RETARDED JIAKLIAOBEE PAP IB MIND WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO BE!

Who is talking about life long employment? We are saying this poor gal can't even hold on to a job.

Don't take things too literally YOU FUCKTARD. I see that Nicole Seah has potential. You on the other hand have absolutely no potential except perhaps as a stage clown or a flipping prataman. Ops I forgot to mention as a JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD PAP IB.

Oh Asterix, you just dug your grave deeper. Now we all know you are stupider than what your avatar may suggest. Machiavellian you are not, more like moron-vellian.

Oh Scrooball(clone), you just dug your grave so deep that it goes all the way to hell. You are stupider than that Scrooball who has disappeared. You are a SCREWEDBALL, a very small one may I add, a FUCKING USELESS clone. Your brain is similarly small in stature. I have no doubt you will suffer the same fate as that SCREWEDBALL.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:
:kma::kma::kma:

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL became MP simply becos the majority voted for her, I'm her voter.

Another absolute nonsense! The majority voted for the Marine Parade GRC team, not TPL as an individual. In fact, she brought down the GRC team majority substantially resulting in Goh Chok Tong putting the blame solely on her. If TPL stood in a single ward, she would have lost. Why can't u PAP IBs get that into your dumb skiulls.