• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah dug her grave deeper again

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
First she tell people not to call Little India riot a riot and kena f**k like nobody business. No more than 1 day passed, she put up NSP press release calling Little India riot a riot. 1 day can change mind so fast meh??

ns.jpg

ns2.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole Seah dug her grave deeper again

wahlaneh!!!!! getting ready now to bury more and ever increasing pappigs in 2015/6.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn you Nicole..... can't you see that Singaporeans are being edged out by foreigners?

Singapore for Singaporeans......

And if Nicole do not subscribe to this, then I don't know what to say......

XlCNGlr.jpg

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, she even ask people to listen to TCJ! WP was 1st to tell people don't speculate, she never credit her fellow oppo but credit TCJ the ma hou pao? Somemore TCJ was her opponent in 2011 and will be in 2016. Now kena whack again, what a bimbo!

View attachment 13504

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There's a big difference between social work and politics. Sadly, most the opposition members in Singapore don't make the grade. Nicole Seah is a perfect example.

It is one thing to feel sorry for the disadvantaged amongst us. Running a country is a different ball game altogether and I have to say that only the PAP has the necessary credentials.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many supported Nichole for lack of a credible alternative.......

Maybe it's time we stand up and be counted......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many supported Nichole for lack of a credible alternative.......

Maybe it's time we stand up and be counted......

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone but a fucking PAP is a good MP.
Anyone in the fucking PAP are fucking greedy with no fucking moral compasses and are all self serving bastards

Even a four legged rat, or 6 legged cockroach or an idiot will be far better than any fucking PAP

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a big difference between social work and politics. Sadly, most the opposition members in Singapore don't make the grade. Nicole Seah is a perfect example.

Although I don't agree that the difference is that big, I agree that social activism can be disparate from party activism. She may, like Vincent Wijey, find herself preferring tuition projects and helping foreign workers and unsuitable for where she is now.

What would be more worrisome for the people around her is whether her mental health state is able to take the public profile and the punching that comes along with it.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What would be more worrisome for the people around her is whether her mental health state is able to take the public profile and the punching that comes along with it.

are folks of unsound mind eligible to vote?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not fair to say this to her, she is still in her infancy stage in progress becoming a politician. there will be mistakes made, so let her nurture and be a better opposition MP in time to come. sometimes, i am still puzzled why tin tin can become a MP in such a short time and not nicole. it's very obvious that there are very huge advantages to be a PAP lackey, in terms of politicla saneness, nicole has a better cut than her, all tin tin knows is displaying her kate spade bag and her infamous speech "i dun know what to say..." :biggrin::p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it's not fair to say this to her, she is still in her infancy stage in progress becoming a politician. there will be mistakes made, so let her nurture and be a better opposition MP in time to come. sometimes, i am still puzzled why tin tin can become a MP in such a short time and not nicole. it's very obvious that there are very huge advantages to be a PAP lackey, in terms of politicla saneness, nicole has a better cut than her, all tin tin knows is displaying her kate spade bag and her infamous speech "i dun know what to say..." :biggrin::p

Tin Pei Lin became an MP because she makes a much better politician.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn you Nicole..... can't you see that Singaporeans are being edged out by foreigners?

Singapore for Singaporeans......

And if Nicole do not subscribe to this, then I don't know what to say......

XlCNGlr.jpg

That blardy attention seeking bitch should just focus on sucking and screwing her divorcee mate.

STFU you bitch, in my book you're history!