• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah dug her grave deeper again

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Nicole is doing the correct things... She knows how to take care of others foreigner... Indians included...

PAP behave like the people here... They only know how to take care of themselves...

However when PAP only take care of themselves the peoples here not happy!!!:biggrin:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
paapies take care of their own kind, their circle of cronies first, if you are from opposition or their supporter, you are on your own, coming from my real life experience...:oIo:

I think Nicole is doing the correct things... She knows how to take care of others foreigner... Indians included...

PAP behave like the people here... They only know how to take care of themselves...

However when PAP only take care of themselves the peoples here not happy!!!:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paapies take care of their own kind, their circle of cronies first, if you are from opposition or their supporter, you are on your own, coming from my real life experience...:oIo:

I totally agree with you... PAP will only take care of themselves...

However a lot of peoples here expect PAP to take care of them...:biggrin:

Since when politicians take care of peoples??? They only take care of themselves...:rolleyes:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not fair as if we opposition supporters are not sinkies...:o

I totally agree with you... PAP will only take care of themselves...

However a lot of peoples here expect PAP to take care of them...:biggrin:

Since when politicians take care of peoples??? They only take care of themselves...:rolleyes:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
First she tell people not to call Little India riot a riot and kena f**k like nobody business. No more than 1 day passed, she put up NSP press release calling Little India riot a riot. 1 day can change mind so fast meh??

View attachment 13502

View attachment 13503

she is less smart than tpl for sure.TPL announce to the world apart from managing maperson very well, she got extra time to keep soaked napkin for hobby.
NS announced to the world she cant cope with stress. Is telling the world she cant even handle herself...how to handle a GRC.which is why the headline explains a thousand words.
she dug her grave

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

she should first take care of our local singaporean first..if she got time..then she go sayang the indian.
TPL got spare time to keep soaked napkin as hobby because she handle her SMC in good shape.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she should first take care of our local singaporean first..if she got time..then she go sayang the indian.
TPL got spare time to keep soaked napkin as hobby because she handle her SMC in good shape.

KNN you PAP IB...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am beginning to like Tin Pei Ling more and more ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just simply change the rioters to china rioters and all the racist remarks are allowed to be posted and that nicole bitch wouldn't support them.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is just as confused as PM Lee. Want to protect the workers and also want to balance that with the safety of locals. How to please both sides"