• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is wheelchair bound liao..sad..

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y u bother? ...

Why should I not bother?
My CPF is locked up till God knows when
Big financial deal for me decades ago
Such forced savings' small potatoes now

Being dyslexic dis Old Fart did not read
Nor fully understand Machiavelli's Prince
To wit, it's better to be feared than loved
If you can't have both, but don't be hated

Why you not bothered?
'Cos you're in school got no forced savings
No lah, you dat Kopi Fart's clone
The Chinese have a saying
When tree falls monkeys scatter
Kopi Fart one of those primates?

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you have done no evil
when your heart is as pure as gold
when your mind is free of defilements
there is nothing to fear
despite death is so very near
there is peace and equanimity
those who curse and hate you
are your true enemy.....

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no political affiliations, especially any that I would want to discuss with this crowd. I usually come here just for a quick chuckle at some of the retarded stuff people say on here. All the racist, bigoted, uncultured crap.

But this is a new low, even for this forum. Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life. And some of you are openly wishing for him to die?! He is the father of your nation. What kind of jerks did your parents bring you up to be? If you don't like his policies, debate them all you want. Play the ball, not the man.

I am sure you will have some smart ass shit to say about my post too – in which case, go for it.

Goddamn uncouth bunch of morons!

Brother JH,I wonder why almost all the running dogs (statement - I don't mean Brother JH) must start with "I have no political affiliations"well,I am not a running dog and I also have no political affiliations,like you,but I do not like people who sing songs to the Lee Dynasty ,almost daily,one example is my friend,Kopi.I am sure he is singing to the Lees somewhere right at this moment,frankly I call him Uncle,but I do not like his songs.Take care.

Almighty God bless you and MM LkY,who is not a believer who chants Maranatha (either מרנא תא: maranâ thâ' or מרן אתא: maran 'athâ' ) nighty,hopes he sleeps well,time to answer to our Creator coming soon.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother JH,I wonder why almost all the running dogs (statement - I don't mean Brother JH) must start with "I have no political affiliations"well,I am not a running dog and I also have no political affiliations,like you,but I do not like people who sing songs to the Lee Dynasty ,almost daily,one example is my friend,Kopi.I am sure he is singing to the Lees somewhere right at this moment,frankly I call him Uncle,but I do not like his songs.Take care.

Almighty God bless you and MM LkY,who is not a believer who chants Maranatha (either מרנא תא: maranâ thâ' or מרן אתא: maran 'athâ' ) nighty,hopes he sleeps well,time to answer to our Creator coming soon.

he appear to be the same person who wrote a similar post in cna forum not so long ago and was heavily bombarded.

worse, he started saying that comments were made "as an observer and a foreigner" having lived in many locations around the world. however after being cornered with his contradictions after many post defending his stance, he finally admitted being a singaporean trying to right a wrong mentality.

the nick he used also gave an impression of being a non local.

hahahahhhaaaaa......................

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
1235371_10151836149658987_353461644_n_zpsf080ba37.jpg

Some one snapped this at Chinese Garden yest 25-Aug 2013.
No one has ever seen Ah Gong in wheelchair before in public:(

I had a sense of deja vu seeing this, it reminds me of his father sitting in the same posture in SSC (can't remember if he was sitting on a wheelchair) months before he died.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,Brother BKT,well,I do not know who is Brother JH,first time I see his post.

"Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life. And some of you are openly wishing for him to die?! He is the father of your nation. What kind of jerks did your parents bring you up to be? If you don't like his policies, debate them all you want. Play the ball, not the man. "

We both have no political affiliations,the only difference is that he is pro-Lee Dynasty,I am against.
I admit that IQ,achievements wise,I am Kosong compared to his hero LKY.I am probably expecting too much,if LKY can overcome his selfishness,then yes,LKY is almost perfect.

Lee KY is the father of Lee Dynasty-brother JH's nation,which is not some thing many people are proud of,of course he is better than Fatty Kim Dynasty,that is it.

We have to admit that we are not at MM LKY level to debate with him,that is why it is TKSS in Sammy.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes,Brother BKT,well,I do not know who is Brother JH,first time I see his post.

"Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life. And some of you are openly wishing for him to die?! He is the father of your nation. What kind of jerks did your parents bring you up to be? If you don't like his policies, debate them all you want. Play the ball, not the man. "

We both have no political affiliations,the only difference is that he is pro-Lee Dynasty,I am against.
I admit that IQ,achievements wise,I am Kosong compared to his hero LKY.I am probably expecting too much,if LKY can overcome his selfishness,then yes,LKY is almost perfect.

Lee KY is the father of Lee Dynasty-brother JH's nation,which is not some thing many people are proud of,of course he is better than Fatty Kim Dynasty,that is it.

We have to admit that we are not at MM LKY level to debate with him,that is why it is TKSS in Sammy.

just stating similarities and reactions. otherwise my particular post did not say my leanings.

i am not the 154th or the 155th.

anyway, still thank you for your very polite post unlike others.

my respect.....

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you kopisai's new persona?
LKY is a vile scum tyrannical dictator that cause much suffering to Singaporeans.
Not only do we wish him dead, his entire clan must be exterminated.

you are so fearful of kopisai anyone who challenges you is kopisai
nahbeh stooped fool!!!
yes goddam uncouth bunch of morons and idiots!!!
go eat shit eat BKT and pray to your PHUAcb Gang....morons!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just stating similarities and reactions. otherwise my particular post did not say my leanings.

i am not the 154th or the 155th.

anyway, still thank you for your very polite post unlike others.

my respect.....

fools and morons never differ
only the wise see through the fur
goddam bunch of morons and idiots
go eat shit and pray to your PHUAcb Gang !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no political affiliations, especially any that I would want to discuss with this crowd. I usually come here just for a quick chuckle at some of the retarded stuff people say on here. All the racist, bigoted, uncultured crap.

But this is a new low, even for this forum. Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life. And some of you are openly wishing for him to die?! He is the father of your nation. What kind of jerks did your parents bring you up to be? If you don't like his policies, debate them all you want. Play the ball, not the man.

I am sure you will have some smart ass shit to say about my post too – in which case, go for it.

Goddamn uncouth bunch of morons!

You're the moron who's infatuated with an overrated scum. Too much National Education in school? Or are you a foreign trash who only hears the hype in the mainstream media? :rolleyes:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lah you and your spanner
very cleber lah
now go and worship your PHUAcb Gang

sincere advice to you. do lurk less around here. by a nice girl,

go now to your vanished uncle who is feeling unwell, do give him a little comfort with your mouth.

oh oh oh oh oohhh ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man : Oi .... how come you throw so little ?:mad:

Maid : Yes Sir, Yes Sir, still got 3 bags full !:o

What MAID, that is the personal maid, with qualifications your hair will stand on end, & with a black belt in TKB, JKD...etc you think this one from Ilo Ilo??

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a sense of deja vu seeing this, it reminds me of his father sitting in the same posture in SSC (can't remember if he was sitting on a wheelchair) months before he died.

He may out live you....I have seen his dad often way far back, when he was working , often waiting for taxi at the taxi Stand outside Straits Trading Building. We will all joke, when sometimes in appear in formal attire, with tie & jacket...& say " he is going to visit his son"... ha ha ha ha

Last edited: