• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is wheelchair bound liao..sad..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure it's LKY feeding the fish? from the picture, me only noticed the lady in black performing the charitable act :o:o:o

ZH,you bad. Emperor Leekuantine is using the power of the dark side of the force to asphyxiate the fish while the Yunan lady in black feeds the tian can cocoons into them before drumming her tummy to give the fish double hell. Where is the charity. The closest charity I see is ilovesingapore singing mad praises but nonetheless praises.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
1235371_10151836149658987_353461644_n_zpsf080ba37.jpg

Some one snapped this at Chinese Garden yest 25-Aug 2013.
No one has ever seen Ah Gong in wheelchair before in public:(

The Old Fart must have consulted some fengshui guy on how to add more years to his life and was told to feed fishes. So he dutifully went to Chinese Gardens to do so, even risking people taking photos of him in a wheelchair. That's how scared he is of dying. No surprise though, for someone who has done so much evil and bringing so much harm to so many people. But the Old Fart is a real goondu. Those kois there are already overfed. He should be feeding fishes that are hungry. But isn't that a reflection of his policies - continuously feeding the super rich while starving the ordinary folks!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no political affiliations, especially any that I would want to discuss with this crowd. I usually come here just for a quick chuckle at some of the retarded stuff people say on here. All the racist, bigoted, uncultured crap.

But this is a new low, even for this forum. Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life. And some of you are openly wishing for him to die?! He is the father of your nation. What kind of jerks did your parents bring you up to be? If you don't like his policies, debate them all you want. Play the ball, not the man.

I am sure you will have some smart ass shit to say about my post too – in which case, go for it.

Goddamn uncouth bunch of morons!

Showdown

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no political affiliations, especially any that I would want to discuss with this crowd. I usually come here just for a quick chuckle at some of the retarded stuff people say on here. All the racist, bigoted, uncultured crap.

But this is a new low, even for this forum. Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life. And some of you are openly wishing for him to die?! He is the father of your nation. What kind of jerks did your parents bring you up to be? If you don't like his policies, debate them all you want. Play the ball, not the man.

I am sure you will have some smart ass shit to say about my post too – in which case, go for it.

Sure.. i believe u. Later i will zap the two clowns. And see my siggy. Cheers.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are damn right we will respond to balls carrying post. In the first place, titling him as the father of Singapore is an invention of the state controlled media. Even when PAP was at its peak, there have been about 30% who despise the old fart. This grew to about 40% in the last GE and if the two BEs are anything to go by, it hovering around 50-55%.

And what about his achievements you say? Well, Singapore is now seeing all the negative consequences of his policies. What the PAP and its sycophantic media had been hailing as successes are merely for the short term only. And now with the circumstances getting more complex, we all can see his policies failing one by one. So what do we owe the Old Fart may I ask? Gratitude?

In his case, the ball is the man and the man is the ball. All the policies are made up by him. If not, then why when praises are being sung of government policies (and wrongly so I must add), everyone attributes it to him and he gladly owns them. And not when things are falling apart, we should gun down the policies and not him. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is an frail old man who has achieved more in his lifetime that any of you nitwits ever will. He is clearly in the twilight of his life.

Absolutely! He has achieved more than anyone else on this land at the expense of the peasants.
Did he play his ball on level playing field? This old man does not deserve to die for what he did.
He should rot on bed like his wife, the wheel chair is a ND bonus.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time they will build LKY only lane on all expressways so only his wheelchair on that lane. No other vehicle.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...for someone who has done so much evil and bringing so much harm to so many people. But the Old Fart is a real goondu. Those kois there are already overfed. He should be feeding fishes that are hungry. But isn't that a reflection of his policies - continuously feeding the super rich while starving the ordinary folks!

If he is trying to improve his after life prospects in hell, how come he is not helping his fellow man:confused:
With so many poor in Spore even a bit of help would be appreciated. Especially if it came from LKY:eek:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lonely old man. With two sons and a daughter plus many grandchildren yet he have to make do with a maid plus 2 SOs.

So much money also no use.

Father of the nation he is not and never will be.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you kopisai's new persona?
LKY is a vile scum tyrannical dictator that cause much suffering to Singaporeans.
Not only do we wish him dead, his entire clan must be exterminated.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lonely old man. With two sons and a daughter plus many grandchildren yet he have to make do with a maid plus 2 SOs.

So much money also no use.

Father of the nation he is not and never will be.

So did the old Old Bastard also pay a concessionary maid levy of $170?

Might as well take the most advantage of all his and his cronies own policies before he conks out.

Hell with the number of por lampars he has he could have asked one of them to do this work for free!

But alsa no. Even his por lampar need money to do take on such a role. LoL

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to carry LKY balls you go to YPAP website. :kma: Brainless PAP supporter.