• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is wheelchair bound liao..sad..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
woi, kanbu eh!

si bei kuai lan is it?

lai lah! chi pai li cham liao, lim beh gia li lia kan kan, kan, li kah chng spit open big.

Who the fuck do you think you are ?

At least LKY is a smear of shit on sole of shoe.
What the fuck are you to tell me how to write and what to write?

You can take the screwing and raping of you and your mother and grandmother with your heads down down and arseholes up high high remaining diam diam.

You can take whatever the fuck I care to write.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LKY LECTURE TO YOUNGER MINISTERS BEFORE HE DIEs...JUST LIKE UNCLE CHOO...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aAw1OfJg43g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NABEH...LION BECOMING PUSSYCAT EH...YOU BUNCH OF KUNIANGs....ALL 302s EH!

th
th
th

th
th
th

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LKY LECTURE TO YOUNGER MINISTERS BEFORE HE DIEs...JUST LIKE UNCLE CHOO...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aAw1OfJg43g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NABEH...LION BECOMING PUSSYCAT EH...YOU BUNCH OF 302s...THINK I DUNNO EH!

Lee-Kuan-Yew-9377339-1-402.jpg

images
images
images
images
images