• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is wheelchair bound liao..sad..

FChannel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is LKY in the picture. It is a fake. LKY wouldn't have such low down relatives such as the 3 persons in the picture. All of you are being taken for a ride.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is LKY in the picture. It is a fake. LKY wouldn't have such low down relatives such as the 3 persons in the picture. All of you are being taken for a ride.

Cut and paste - the people who did it will find such a fate awaiting them.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Cut and paste - the people who did it will find such a fate awaiting them.

if you noticed: things may be, things may not be, things may and may not be simultaneously, things may even never be, all ever present in the quantum world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Great Whites in the JAWS series don't meet a good end... getting blown up with gas canister in the mouth, biting underwater electrical cables, blown up by grenades in the mouth, blown up by explosives...
you sure it's JAWS REDUX? :p:p:p

That one movie...this one real life..."GREAT SHARKS, BITE SINKEES IN THE MOUTH"....

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh! You are back! I thot you swore off this forum when Sam refused to fuck you

Just passing by to pick up some samples of bad forums and postings to rationalise why Government should institute more rules to regulate online postings and influence such people more responsible.

Also Leong Sam seemed to have reformed and repented. He appears to have turned from a haram pork hater to one who relishes meat of all kind including kangaroos and kiwis. Myo can forgive but not forget.
Understandably occasionally he goes berserk and runs amok. Who doesn't get out of the wrong side of the bed? Which married man doesn't get tick off by wife for not peeing on target? He appears to sees the light of day now, and is extremely supportive of the PAP Government and its policies to the extent of embarrassing them with such ardent and unequivocal support. Also he threatens - or if he fails - encourages one to log in or else they need to re-register. LeongSam is hooked on Sammyboy - who doesn't when passive income keeps rolling in effortlessly from looneys and morons hammering away at the keyboard and tearing their hair at the same time - falsely upping up the statistics of the site? You will not see much of me here, occasionally dropping in to pick up more bad samples.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you noticed: things may be, things may not be, things may and may not be simultaneously, things may even never be, all ever present in the quantum world.
He needs to update his promise - like so - "even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I think something is wrong, I am going to wheel myself up".

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He needs to update his promise - like so - "even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I think something is wrong, I am going to wheel myself up".

Smear of shit will have so many ghouls and demons raping and screwing him into deepest hell that he cannot move.
On top of that, Singaporeans will que up to shit on top of him creating a mountain of shit that he cannot rise up from or wheel himself out from.

Even now, LKY is haunted by the knowing he also killed his Ah Loon and entire Lee and Kwa family by stealing hundreds of billions from singaporeans.
Those hundreds of billions that will lure those walking bags of excrement with no fucking moral compasses into the PAP now smiling smiling nodding nodding but all holding sharp knives behind ready to hoot and hoot to get all those billions

WE WILL YUM SENG TO DEATH OF LKY AND YUM SENG AGAIN TO DEATH BY HOOTING OF HIS ENTIRE FAMILIES

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle Go Let Dog Fuck :oIo:

hahaha you must be the aborted and blighted shit !!!!...escher will love to lick it!!!! go to escher's toilet bowl and he will show you how to lick and put your stupid head under the toilet bowl and have a royal flush!!!...hahhaaaa!!!!...so farny!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha you must be the aborted and blighted shit !!!!...escher will love to lick it!!!! go to escher's toilet bowl and he will show you how to lick and put your stupid head under the toilet bowl and have a royal flush!!!...hahhaaaa!!!!...so farny!!!
A plate hainan chicken was placed on the table.
Football fan: i support manchester, i take the breast.
Kopiuncle: i support arsenel, i take the arse.