• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Pic, I asked specifically for the smallest ones though. Been directing my friends to Chris and Prem as well as some of the rest. I hope that prices don't get too high as I am still in buying mode

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seri alam may do well soon, would not ignore the potential of the place though its a little bit far. Heard things are moving. The hospital there, regency is hiring aggressively even crossing multiple countries to get good and renowned surgeons.

Without a doubt, the Malaysians are focusing on the healthcare industry as a major leg of their economy. Their recent acquisition of Parkway and the Turkish chain point to that. Ah Lim is also putting his money there; perhaps better than buying Liverpool. :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman

Bodies in Jb, bad bad place. Bodies in Sg, we should get used to it, its just another body.
Something is wrong with this picture.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, ur pm is full ...

Hills will be done up earlier and the units are the super link ones and much bigger. The greens ones he was referring to the smallest units. Bros who need a place for own stay pm me, no agents and I will not be involved but after 20th of this month then I can share as there is a gem in this area, some changes which makes this place a good choice now. :smile:

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
FleeToMalaysia said:
What a wonderful website !! Thanks for all the advice. I seek your 'ultimate' advice : anyone with a reliable and nice to deal with lawyer to help me with my resale transaction? Would appreciate your advice.
I am keen to get a unit at Senibong ( yes its polluted and sometimes smells )

Senibong is not yet completed. Any change of hands would be a subsale, not resale. Is subsale allowed in the first place?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Agree, they are definitely doing lots of stuff and this time the bros are helping one another. Even surgeons from AU and from many countries are coming over. Landscape here will change drastically as long as they stay the course.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Page 799 now. Bro dreamer action. You can feel free to fill it up now.

Sis Crystal, a very filial man wanted my help with the happy all pan as well. I managed to get one for him and today he was so happy that he forgot to say Satu Malaysia to me. He is getting it for his aged mother and wanted her to be happy. Discovered that pots and pans to certain women are like turbos,superchargers to guys.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Mr Satu Malaysia is starting to be confused now as quite a few guys visited him these few days and said the slogan to him. Hehe, he told me one of my friends, a driver of a Mazda car is a Really nice gent and the driver of a chevy a real car enthusiast.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I'm busy sending u PM but all bounced back leh ... Let me fill your inbox first before I come here do my do-do bird dance to celebrate :biggrin:

Page 799 now. Bro dreamer action. You can feel free to fill it up now.

Sis Crystal, a very filial man wanted my help with the happy all pan as well. I managed to get one for him and today he was so happy that he forgot to say Satu Malaysia to me. He is getting it for his aged mother and wanted her to be happy. Discovered that pots and pans to certain women are like turbos,superchargers to guys.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pic, I asked specifically for the smallest ones though. Been directing my friends to Chris and Prem as well as some of the rest. I hope that prices don't get too high as I am still in buying mode

Wow, you are quite optimistic of the world's economy eh! Still buying. :*:
Merkel told you that she will be supporting ECB? :confused:

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learned a lot from many bros and sisters in this forum.
Will miss this thread when it closes soon pg 800!...
See you all again in the sub-forums.

Goodbye, Adios, Selamat Malam and Terima Kasih!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks, if it's still reasonable then I will still buy. Nd remains very viable and i was impressed by how fast it sold. No money that's why must buy the smallest now as I am almost exhausted. Before I fly off this sat, leaving my wife with a little surprise as a reward for her hard work.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks, we learnt a lot from you too. This thread and the spirit it represents, may it continue to burn as bright with the inputs from so many learned ones here.

Ciao

Bro dreamer, cleared my PM already.

Bro Teck21, will get to it as soon as I can get a breather from my q end as I am still helping folks bring in numbers.

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, if it's still reasonable then I will still buy. Nd remains very viable and i was impressed by how fast it sold. No money that's why must buy the smallest now as I am almost exhausted. Before I fly off this sat, leaving my wife with a little surprise as a reward for her hard work.

Well, thought it may be good to bring commercial properties into your mix. Any news on how Adda Heights been doing off late? Would the unit be above 1M by now?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Well, thought it may be good to bring commercial properties into your mix. Any news on how Adda Heights been doing off late? Would the unit be above 1M by now?

It is but I cannot afford commercial now unless someone shares it with me. :(
Yes, definitely as its 3 levels, very nice design too. In fact the nicest I have seen amongst all the shophouses. It doesn't even look like a shophouse.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Wuqi, can pm me? If ok I ll drive down tomorrow...

Hills will be done up earlier and the units are the super link ones and much bigger. The greens ones he was referring to the smallest units. Bros who need a place for own stay pm me, no agents and I will not be involved but after 20th of this month then I can share as there is a gem in this area, some changes which makes this place a good choice now. :smile:

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello bro wuqi,
you pm box is full again :biggrin:
could u also send me info?
thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.