• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
But i think when reality sets in, the "new normal" of close to 500k will start to sink in into everyones' psychic... not unless there is a MAJOR unforseen world event :eek:

imho, this unforeseen world event is what the pappys and some financial gurus have been warning us about.. economic meltdown and financial crisis.. problems in europe, us and china spilling over world-wide..

or are u talking about something different? (12 dec 2012 :biggrin:)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Seri alam may do well soon, would not ignore the potential of the place though its a little bit far. Heard things are moving. The hospital there, regency is hiring aggressively even crossing multiple countries to get good and renowned surgeons.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman

My immidiate neighbours all taken liao...hehehe...:biggrin:

let's talk about security... a friend stays in BI2 installed wired security system: Windows vibration sensors, Infra-red motion detector in the roof, magnetic non-contact door sensors with SMS alert. Only thing is he did not install CCTV camera cos his uncle stay only next door. Whenever he received SMS alert, he would call hsi uncle to see if there is thunder or not :eek:

ok, looks like this threat is going to close down... there is no no-ending-beautiful-banquet :smile:

Bro, if I really need that much security in that House, I would probably not stay there in the first place. This thread will be closed but archived and more will start in its place.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother Yonglip, you are partially correct, looking at the whole Nusa Idaman development and not NI:8 alone. Majority of buyers are certainly Malaysian. NI:8 may be the exception if UEM cannot help it :confused:

And i believe the answer may be found in this chinese forum: http://cforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2163855&extra=&page=13

Start reading from Pg 13 onwards... i think only chinese malaysians write chinese in the internet :pas compared to most Sinkies.

To quote a few:

"大家好,昨天刚去了Nusa Idaman 询问了关于phase 7 的屋价。
销售员说价格可能会上调了,intermediate lot很可能会涨至rm450k 了,天啊,希望他们别涨到那么高呀,消费者怎么吃得消呀???
请问大家有何意见?如果是真的,你们还会买吗?" - 发表于 15-5-2011 03:37 PM
Translate: Good day, went to NI to inquire about phase 7, SA informed will raise price, intermediate lot may raise to 450K, Gowd! Hope they don't raise so high, tak bolek tahan??? ... if true, will you all buy?

"如果涨到RM450K,我不买咯!!!把我的deposit拿回来" - 发表于 15-5-2011 06:11 PM
Translate: If raise till 450K, i'm not buying!!! Return me my deposit.

"我昨天也刚下了订金,如果真涨到RM450k,很大可能性也不买了。
但是除了NI,还有什么地点值得买呀?真的伤脑筋。" - 发表于 15-5-2011 08:04 PM
Translate: i just paid the deposit yesterday, if raise till 450K, i may not buy. But besides NI, are there other locations worth buying?

"received confirmed price for end lot - 497,888 /500,888.
intermediate unit i don't know what price.
replied my answer to my sales person already.

"但是除了NI,还有什么地点值得买呀?真的伤脑筋。"
if u consider Nusa sentral - have to be careful of the Guard and Gated issues." - 发表于 19-5-2011 11:44 AM

"Ya... u r right, buy house to stay no choice....
it is bcos of my future plan... my wife wanna go back penang... will consider sell in few years later and buy in penang... penang's property..... sigh... lagi teruk...
except if i manage to convince my wife not to go b penang... stay in johor... then ok lo..." - 发表于 19-5-2011 04:18 PM

"Plan back Penang few year later? Mean coming future u wil work in Penang? If u will work in Sg for long term, then stay down Johor better as u can fully utilise n enjoy to stay ur house. No point buy a house in Penang which u go back once in certain mth rite!" - 发表于 19-5-2011 04:26 PM

"yo...i just cancelled phase 7a...anyone of u still buying phase 7?" - 发表于 23-5-2011 07:55 PM

" price had comfirmed for intermediate lot is rm450888...compared to last month rm408888...increased rm50k...end lot rm500888...too expnsive so i cancel...maybe consider to buy eco garden since cheaper...how is ur opinion about eco garden?" - 发表于 24-5-2011 11:15 AM

"有一点奇怪nusa idaman, 做莫当你们给deposit的时候, 不马上让你们知道卖价?
不是一launch就知道卖多少的吗?这样对买家不公平耶。。。 " - 发表于 24-5-2011 12:02 PM
Translate: Fishy about NI. Why can't they reveal the price when you place your deposit? Isn't it when launch you get to know the price? Not fair to buyer.

"当我们放deposit时,NI 说价钱不comfirm,我expected会起价但没想到起RM50k一个月" - 发表于 24-5-2011 02:19 PM
Translate: When we place our deposit, NI said price not comfirm[sic]:p, i expected the price to increse but didn't expect an increase of 50K within a month.

"Then think bout it either the offer can be acceptable for u or not, or view the other options 1st n do final decision. Current price all around that if wan good location. When last time sold double storey 300k ppl also think expensive n no worth to buy, while now for those 300k plus ppl fast fast go buy. Same now 450k u also consider bout expensive or not? worth or not? Or if wan gd location n lower price, can try look for 2nd hand house." - 发表于 24-5-2011 02:27 PM

"nusa idaman earlier phase are very worth to buy bigger and cheaper, now price of 7a up up coz other area up up up much more. for own stay, should b ok. but for investment... need to do more calculation as interest,BLR, rates, gain tax all up.

however the feeling of increased by 50k on the estimated price and confirmed price are not good. up to your own decision as u got to pay for the loan." - 发表于 25-5-2011 12:28 AM

"ni is good. but for 7a its not so good coz the price had gone up a lot as per other nearby location. if compared apple to apple, the price still acceptable. just need to overcome the feeling of 50k increment. for your info, I cannot take it so i drop it. no one know if i am silly or smart.... just a choice. just dont regret after decide" - 发表于 25-5-2011 12:39 AM

"我是xxxxxx耶, 快买吧。。。 我们做邻居, 可以一起去新加坡上班。。。 " - 发表于 25-5-2011 03:32 PM
Translate: i quickly buy, we become neighbours, can go to work in Singapore together...

"我有email买我屋子的sale gal, 为什么价钱和408,888 差那么远。。。
他没有回复我了。。。

我也觉得离谱啦。。。 我想, 那么贵, 真得有人会买吗?" - 发表于 25-5-2011 03:53 PM
Translate: i email the sale gal, why is there such a disparity from 408,888... he didn't reply... i feel its too much...so expensive, will anybody buy?

"The price alr confirmed start from RM450,888, buy sure hv ppl buy, just the sales fast or not..." - 发表于 30-5-2011 04:57 PM

NI:8 may be seeing a temporary psychological "back lash" from local Johoreans ???

But i think when reality sets in, the "new normal" of close to 500k will start to sink in into everyones' psychic... not unless there is a MAJOR unforseen world event :eek:

so the problem in precint 8 has its roots in precint 7?....the sudden increase in price leave a bad taste in ppl's mouth....but i also suspect there are more reasons than that..mmm.

For Landed, i prefer precints that are predominantly locals...due to the 'empty weekend home' effect created by Singaporeans. For condos, it is the opposite, i like development that is bought by mainly Singaporeans...my theory is that the chance of default on maintenance fees is lower as the condos will most likely be rented out for rental income. Again this is just me, i know some bros hold a different view....haha.

cheers.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Bro grago, thanks for your well wishes. This thead is going to be archived so it will still be available but we will carry this on in a slightly different format and with separate folders and topics for discussion to make it easier. All are welcome.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
John Conner HQ has moved: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?107411-Living-in-JB-2-(Johore)&

"Fellow countrymen, i am fed up with the system and uprooting my family to JB. My friends are doing the same. This is my plan:

..."

The great migration (from Sam Alfresco to another Sam Alfresco thread nia :biggrin:) has begun ! LET MY PEOPLE GO !!!!!

I am no John Conner, just holding up a small light to show that there is infact a door here in this tiny crowded room and it's not the only room available. Why do we need to all crowd inside this room and do to each other what crabs in a bucket do? Think different? Do different I say. I am glad to see that there are bigger and stronger flames here now.

People are quicker to think and the inborn intellect present in them are manifesting themselves as I see a change. 2011 was a year of questions so hopefully 2012 will be a year of answers. Instead of lamenting about something, people are realizing that if:

One cannot abide by something, one should change it
If one cannot change it, then one may wish to change oneself
If all else fails, then it may then be the time to leave.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Vincent bro, do u have the psf comparison, back in dec 10? Hard to compare intermediate At HH versus corner with the extra land at NI. Was there a significant in terms of built up and quality of finishes? Thanks
Hi DoA, back then it was RM650k for a 3000+sf house in The Hills and RM390k for a 2100sf in NI P8A. So if you wanna compare psf, there's no comparison in terms of psf; NI is definitely cheaper. Materials-wise, The Hills is much better. Dunno about workmanship quality because both properties are not complete. Anyway, my point was that due to the affordability of NI, we can budget more to customize the house to our liking and security. Location-wise, HH and NI are quite near each other to a point of it not being significant enough to compare.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

aiyo.. this type of news also common in sg lah... besides, this guy isn't that 'clean' also..
Agree.

Everywhere one turns, one can find mention of such things anywhere. If one truly believes in religion, then you know there is a path for you. If its really meant to be, prayers or the avoidance of it would not help.

Of course one can say let's not tempt faith but then there are people who were knifed and pushed off to their deaths in the safety of their home in Yishun, what of it then? Where does fear lead you to if you then are so controlled that it doesn't even make you feel safe at home. Where does one go if nowhere is safe?

A woman was raped in the safety of her own home and though the guy was brought to justice, fact remains that even with family members present, with police being called, one can still be raped if someone is determined enough.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Saw Chris from HH the other day on Sunday and seems like the greens are launching at 540k for a terrace. May pay him another visit as I saw him today when I brought my staff to dinner at the clubhouse and he told me of the new launches.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries bro. I get all your points. They are all valid points. It's definitely wise to play te cards right and I agree that I rather spend more on the interior in a relatively safe compound. All in all, as we have all agreed, NI is a great place to live. I still haven't ruled out my possibility in joining u guys :-)

Hi DoA, back then it was RM650k for a 3000+sf house in The Hills and RM390k for a 2100sf in NI P8A. So if you wanna compare psf, there's no comparison in terms of psf; NI is definitely cheaper. Materials-wise, The Hills is much better. Dunno about workmanship quality because both properties are not complete. Anyway, my point was that due to the affordability of NI, we can budget more to customize the house to our liking and security. Location-wise, HH and NI are quite near each other to a point of it not being significant enough to compare.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh wow, 540 bro? I was just there last Saturday and the agent said likely to be 600 to 650k and many have registered for interest. They are now collating info from customers with this indicative price, before the management decide on the final pricing. I sensed the same strategy which was applied to the NI, I.e with te strong interests even with te indicative price of minimally 600k, when they officially launch it, it will be close to 650k, and it's a far cry from their intended 540. I will feel so shortchanged if this is the case.

Saw Chris from HH the other day on Sunday and seems like the greens are launching at 540k for a terrace. May pay him another visit as I saw him today when I brought my staff to dinner at the clubhouse and he told me of the new launches.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Hill terrace selling at 8-900k and green is selling at 540k??? Something is wrong...

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brother Gskalra, it's great to know you've also ventured to that part of Johor, I've been to Seri Alam as well as Masai. Will definitely benefit from the new colleges, universities and intentional schools. If 3rd link is connected to PG. Then it's really boom town coming.

The schools coming in are local, so rent will be less. But if the 3rd link is coming then you are definitely right on the money

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, keep your cool, don let these people spoil your day further, their not worth your anger!
Cheers
Erm, I was never angry or upset. Best to clarify and avoid any misunderstanding. My statement, "to each his own" just meant that I understand his point of view. Each of us have different point of views.

So Bro Idaman, hope you don't think I answered back in a negative way. Have a great first week of 2012; counting down to CNY.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hills will be done up earlier and the units are the super link ones and much bigger. The greens ones he was referring to the smallest units. Bros who need a place for own stay pm me, no agents and I will not be involved but after 20th of this month then I can share as there is a gem in this area, some changes which makes this place a good choice now. :smile:

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Bro Wuqi, I was there on Monday, Premila told me 600-650k

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Btw, your unit is done in good taste, several of my foreign friends liked what they saw outside

Status
Not open for further replies.