• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, for the Senibong Cove one, it was the people with, me who told me that it was around that much. Like i mentioned earlier, they were not so knowledgable. Also we were just there in passing, my friends wanted to look at shophouses. Then after I dragged them to HH. They did not even know about NusaJaya or HH for that matter :S. But there is an article I found from 2010 with indicative prices. Might have gone up by now, http://www.theedgeproperty.com/news-a-views/3375.html

If the highway is built and Pasir Gudang fluorishes too, then it might not be a bad idea to get something there too.

Hi was at Senibong Cove about 1 mth ago. Met an Aussie (working in Singapore with Malaysian wife) who bought one unit around 500+K in 2010. Today, the developer is marketing around 1m. Just could not believe it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wonder what day is today, so much fireworks tonight. Time for coffee as I need to get back to work. Really breezy these few days. Staff came by my house just now, glad they like it, felt so embarrassed though but my wife enjoyed the company.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bros, no hurry but please leave me one unit at the greens and also one at the other development in case my sister is keen.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what day is today, so much fireworks tonight. Time for coffee as I need to get back to work. Really breezy these few days. Staff came by my house just now, glad they like it, felt so embarrassed though but my wife enjoyed the company.

Firework to celebrate reaching 800...

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi was at Senibong Cove about 1 mth ago. Met an Aussie (working in Singapore with Malaysian wife) who bought one unit around 500+K in 2010. Today, the developer is marketing around 1m. Just could not believe it.

I guess seeing is believing!
Boomtown Charlie!

Congrats to all who are vested in Senibong.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks, definitely not for us but actually if not for a one time server issue, I think its 900 plus now. A bro just reminded me haha, didn't realize it went to so many pages. Full time worker bee, full time dad n part time biz owner and full time son n driver for wife. At least led a full and exciting life. Even if I pass on tomorrow, at least i have really lived my life my way. Will be traveling for work soon but will still post whenever I can :smile:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, gave up trying to reply Pm lol

Just want to inform that I will text u when I have more info too.

Btw, just in case I don't get back to u by sat, hereby wishing u a safe journey, to wherever u r going. Thanks heap good night and god bless :wink:

Last edited:

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late.. Unless you can reach there earlier than me tomorrow morning to put the deposit.. Hee Hee..

aw man... i am actually going down this friday afternoon with an old-classmate to look-see. not really prepared to plonk down yet.
anyway, i'm sure bro wuqi will share with us other lobang when he gets to know it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks to everyone for making this thread such a vibrant one and thanks again for all your well wishes.

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just try this out of curiousity to see whether we can still post in this thread.

Anyway, would like to say farewell to this thread and see everyone in the new thread!

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bidding farewell to this thread which has now evolved into a full section on this forum. Kudos to Wuqi and many others who have contributed here, looking forward to the tipping point year 2012 !!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, pls kindly advise on the source and the type of property for 500k at senibong cove.

That highway u mentioned is also called coastal highway which connects to permas bridge then into EDL. Supposed to be operational this month. It should makes travelling to customs like a breeze in theory, provided the volume of traffic is not overwhelming. It seems like all new developments and using this as marketing tools, including as far as setia tropica and Kempas (well, that's the furthest I have been to :-) }

If there is anything close to 500k it must be intermediate terrace and has to be before mid-2010.
The cheapest semi-D ever sold at Senibong Cove was > RM1m in July 2010. The current price is between 1.2m to 1.5m i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.